Supreme Court Hands Victory To Transgender Students In Locker Room Case

I'm sure the far right homophobes on this board will go nuts with this but that's just icing on the cake to me.

Transgender people won't be discriminated.

Thank you Supreme Court.

It's not the far right, it's mainstream Republicans and conservatives who are hateful anti-transgender bigots.

I'm sure the far right homophobes on this board will go nuts with this but that's just icing on the cake to me.

Thank you Supreme Court.

SCOTUS did not take the case, the article fails to explain why.

It doesn’t surprise me you deranged lefties would celebrate the idea that males can share the same locker room as females and undress in front of them, as well as watch them undress. Absolutely disgusting.

Thank you Supreme Court.

Progressives destroy mainstream society and then everyone suffers

I'm going to have to go with it being ok on one condition. The trans has to be FULLY trans. Like, the man now a girl can use the girls room ONLY if his pecker is gone and a fake vagina is in place. He/it has no desire for girls. He/it want another guy...so no danger to the females.
If its a girl that changed to a man...same thing. Fake pecker sewn on, boobs removed. If they are still transistioning...NO.

Next will be to replace all the 'real women's' sport records with 'fake women's' records.
XY>XX
It seems that the left was so hell bent to get equality for the women and now just have them cancelled by
men who think they are women. And the left is good with that.
I asked Rye the other day if he felt that was fair to women? Of course, not knowing what answer
to give, he gave the, "I never thought about it".
Leftists are very confused people. They tend to be impulsive with a rush to what initially seems to be social justice, and when the ramifications start showing up they hide, or spin it into something different.

I'm going to have to go with it being ok on one condition. The trans has to be FULLY trans. Like, the man now a girl can use the girls room ONLY if his pecker is gone and a fake vagina is in place. He/it has no desire for girls. He/it want another guy...so no danger to the females.
If its a girl that changed to a man...same thing. Fake pecker sewn on, boobs removed. If they are still transistioning...NO.
There is no such thing as transgender. if you're born a man, you live a man, you die a man. period.

By “far right homophobes”, of course, you mean young women who are not going to be happy about having to put up with creepy male perverts leering at them while they dress, undress, and shower in locker rooms.

That you think this is a good idea is just one more bit of proof that modern LIbEralism is both a mental disease and a moral disease.
There is a solution for women in locker rooms with transgender men invading their space, or more than that >>>

1607418820125.png
1607418894896.png

Thank you Supreme Court.

Supreme Court made a boo-boo on this one, This is surely headed for TROUBLE. Easy to see rape, murder, and self-defense killings down the line, coming from this.

There is no such thing as transgender. if you're born a man, you live a man, you die a man. period.
I agree with you that if you are born a man, no amount of surgery can make you a woman. Still, if there are no men parts still attached, they are no threat to women. Once their pecker is whacked off...so does the orgasm ability. Which makes it even more obvious that its a mental disorder to begin with. If man wants to become woman to be with man, whats the purpose if they cant get off?

I agree with you that if you are born a man, no amount of surgery can make you a woman. Still, if there are no men parts still attached, they are no threat to women. Once their pecker is whacked off...so does the orgasm ability.
But they still have strong arms and hands. And they don't lose the desire.

I agree with you that if you are born a man, no amount of surgery can make you a woman. Still, if there are no men parts still attached, they are no threat to women. Once their pecker is whacked off...so does the orgasm ability.
But they still have strong arms and hands. And they don't lose the desire.
Its confusing. I have two friends, both male, both are drag queens, that are partners. One is the "male role", the other the female role when not doing drag. I asked the female role one why hasn't he had surgery to remove his pecker if he wants to be a woman so bad. He was aghast at the thought. Said no way. How would he ever get off again with his lover? I said he is confused then. Why dress as a lover if he is just gay and NOT transgender. He said he didn't know why some want to butcher their bodies to do what they already do. So if he was confused about it, imagine heteros trying to understand.

Forum List

Back