U.S. Supreme Court Declines to Hear Transgender School-Bathroom Case

Most people period are against a man with a penis using facilities for women. You have been indoctrinated.

What are your feelings about a man in a dress using the men’s room?
OH!.... so now you admit that not all "transgenders" are transgenders??" - that there are, indeed, "men in woman's dresses??

Wow... you turned a new leaf
You don’t understand transexuals do you?
Better than most for sure.
Good enough to know the term "transgender" is an erroneous word.
They are not transitioning their gender. That is medically, and biologically impossible.
What IS accurate, is the original term - Sexual Dysphoria. But that doesn't have good optics. Doesn't sound very pleasant.
But I will use the term nevertheless....
There are absolutely REAL transgenders. People who are literally born with a "female brain" in a male body. (Also not biologically accurate, but you get what I mean) These people deserve to live their lives, and be accepted as the gender they need to identify as. 100% believe that.
HOWEVER - at least 90% of "transgenders" you see walking around are NOT transgenders.
An effeminate gay man who likes how he looks in women's clothes is not a woman.
A man who gets his dick hard by wearing a dress in public is not a woman, and many crossdressers - in fact, look it up, MOST are heterosexual. They are not women. They are men in women's clothing. And allowing them to walk into women's restrooms in their already horny ass state - is a goddamn travesty. That is wrong!
Problem being - you can't tell by simply meeting one, who is a real transgender, and which one is a dude with a sexual fetish.
you still don’t get it
Haha... yeah... no.
I don't subscribe to political theater and virtue signaling nonsense.
Cross dressers have been around for a very-very long time. And, like I said, CD's are mostly heterosexual men... as in... they are attracted to women. And forcing women to go into a restroom with a heterosexual man playing out his fetish is wrong.
You wanna deny that so you can feel good about yourself, that's fine... but I won't join in on your nonsense.
I have not actually heard anything about cross dresser using women's facilities. Please share what you know
Another person who wants to bury your head in the sand?
You wanna say all transgenders are all real transgenders?? Really??
How could you possibly tell the difference between a CD and a trans?
Yeah... you can't.
I don't subscribe to an idiotic and irresponsible virtue signaling faux morality standard that places women in an uncomfortable situation so a bunch of pretend transgenders can play out their fetish.
What in the name of frankenfuck are you bloviating about? The issue is not about telling cross dressers from transwomen . The issue is why are you people obsessing about it and engaging in histrionics about "en in womens bathrooms" when it is not really an issue and they are not predetors who pose a threat to women. Get the fuck over it.
It is called reality Elrod.
What you say never happens, has happened. Several times already.
The school who allowed a sick fucking old man lie naked on a bench in a HIGH SCHOOL dressing room at a swim meet because he identified as a woman. It was an hour later before parents found out and ran him the fuck out.
He just laid there naked. And the school officials couldn't get past their virtue signaling madness and admit the fat fuck was no fucking transgender. he was allowed to stay there for over an HOUR!!!
That's one episode.
There are plenty others.
I get you care more about virtue signaling than reality.
we don't.
Holy shit! What? Where ? when? What context? How the fuck is that an appropriate response you my post?
I understand, as soon as you remove your head out of your ass you will be able to understand more clearly
Wipe the spit off of your chin, scratch you head, and try to calmy expain what an unverified, anecdotal story about a pervert who is not trans, in a dressingh room has ANYTHING to do with the point that I made about transwomen
Really? You honestly need that spelled out.... Holy Cow.
Dude... because guess what? Not all transwomen are transwomen. In fact, statistically, MAX maybe 10% are actually trans. The rest are men with fetishes. If you want to make it ok for "transwomen" to go into a woman's bathroom... then you are going to inflict upon ACTUAL women to be forced to going into bathrooms where horny dudes, carrying out a fetish, are also in. That is grossly unfair to women.

You see, that is the issue with the left and the trans fad. It is all about virtue signaling. And the last thing virtue signalers consider is reality.
And the reality is arguably 90% of men walking around in dresses are not transwomen. But pretending to be.
And you can't acknowledge that. Your head would explode.

Here is a REAL transgender's opinion on it.... of course you could care less.
She isn't following protocol. She is an actual transwomen talking about this very thing. She is hurt and angry at "the wave after wave" of men claiming to be trans. It reduces REAL transgenders into a pool of sick fucks. And the left could care less.
They only care about telling each other how awesome and open they are.

You have got to be shitting me!! A You Tube Video? Your mind is gone if you think that you can base you so called argument on this crap. Even if you fabricated figure of 10% is accurate, there is no indication that it is acommon practice of men pretending to be transwomen inorder to gain access to locker rooms or rest rooms . This is just hiterical fear mongering

Most people period are against a man with a penis using facilities for women. You have been indoctrinated.

What are your feelings about a man in a dress using the men’s room?
OH!.... so now you admit that not all "transgenders" are transgenders??" - that there are, indeed, "men in woman's dresses??

Wow... you turned a new leaf
You don’t understand transexuals do you?
Better than most for sure.
Good enough to know the term "transgender" is an erroneous word.
They are not transitioning their gender. That is medically, and biologically impossible.
What IS accurate, is the original term - Sexual Dysphoria. But that doesn't have good optics. Doesn't sound very pleasant.
But I will use the term nevertheless....
There are absolutely REAL transgenders. People who are literally born with a "female brain" in a male body. (Also not biologically accurate, but you get what I mean) These people deserve to live their lives, and be accepted as the gender they need to identify as. 100% believe that.
HOWEVER - at least 90% of "transgenders" you see walking around are NOT transgenders.
An effeminate gay man who likes how he looks in women's clothes is not a woman.
A man who gets his dick hard by wearing a dress in public is not a woman, and many crossdressers - in fact, look it up, MOST are heterosexual. They are not women. They are men in women's clothing. And allowing them to walk into women's restrooms in their already horny ass state - is a goddamn travesty. That is wrong!
Problem being - you can't tell by simply meeting one, who is a real transgender, and which one is a dude with a sexual fetish.
you still don’t get it
Haha... yeah... no.
I don't subscribe to political theater and virtue signaling nonsense.
Cross dressers have been around for a very-very long time. And, like I said, CD's are mostly heterosexual men... as in... they are attracted to women. And forcing women to go into a restroom with a heterosexual man playing out his fetish is wrong.
You wanna deny that so you can feel good about yourself, that's fine... but I won't join in on your nonsense.
I have not actually heard anything about cross dresser using women's facilities. Please share what you know
Another person who wants to bury your head in the sand?
You wanna say all transgenders are all real transgenders?? Really??
How could you possibly tell the difference between a CD and a trans?
Yeah... you can't.
I don't subscribe to an idiotic and irresponsible virtue signaling faux morality standard that places women in an uncomfortable situation so a bunch of pretend transgenders can play out their fetish.
What in the name of frankenfuck are you bloviating about? The issue is not about telling cross dressers from transwomen . The issue is why are you people obsessing about it and engaging in histrionics about "en in womens bathrooms" when it is not really an issue and they are not predetors who pose a threat to women. Get the fuck over it.
It is called reality Elrod.
What you say never happens, has happened. Several times already.
The school who allowed a sick fucking old man lie naked on a bench in a HIGH SCHOOL dressing room at a swim meet because he identified as a woman. It was an hour later before parents found out and ran him the fuck out.
He just laid there naked. And the school officials couldn't get past their virtue signaling madness and admit the fat fuck was no fucking transgender. he was allowed to stay there for over an HOUR!!!
That's one episode.
There are plenty others.
I get you care more about virtue signaling than reality.
we don't.
Holy shit! What? Where ? when? What context? How the fuck is that an appropriate response you my post?
I understand, as soon as you remove your head out of your ass you will be able to understand more clearly
Wipe the spit off of your chin, scratch you head, and try to calmy expain what an unverified, anecdotal story about a pervert who is not trans, in a dressingh room has ANYTHING to do with the point that I made about transwomen
Really? You honestly need that spelled out.... Holy Cow.
Dude... because guess what? Not all transwomen are transwomen. In fact, statistically, MAX maybe 10% are actually trans. The rest are men with fetishes. If you want to make it ok for "transwomen" to go into a woman's bathroom... then you are going to inflict upon ACTUAL women to be forced to going into bathrooms where horny dudes, carrying out a fetish, are also in. That is grossly unfair to women.

You see, that is the issue with the left and the trans fad. It is all about virtue signaling. And the last thing virtue signalers consider is reality.
And the reality is arguably 90% of men walking around in dresses are not transwomen. But pretending to be.
And you can't acknowledge that. Your head would explode.

Here is a REAL transgender's opinion on it.... of course you could care less.
She isn't following protocol. She is an actual transwomen talking about this very thing. She is hurt and angry at "the wave after wave" of men claiming to be trans. It reduces REAL transgenders into a pool of sick fucks. And the left could care less.
They only care about telling each other how awesome and open they are.

You have got to be shitting me!! A You Tube Video? Your mind is gone if you think that you can base you so called argument on this crap. Even if you fabricated figure of 10% is accurate, there is no indication that it is acommon practice of men pretending to be transwomen inorder to gain access to locker rooms or rest rooms . This is just hiterical fear mongering

:rolleyes:
Yeah this dufus is fully indoctrinated

"Trans youth deserve to use the bathroom in peace without being humiliated and stigmatized by their own school boards and elected officials," he added.
What about the people that arent mentally ill? Thats the problem with shit like this. It creates govt sanctioned discrimination.
To quote "Dr" Spock, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the mentally ill

Forum List

Back