Supreme Court Allows Texas Abortion Ban to Stand

No---not wonderful news-

This is a blow to the republicans and will cost votes in 2022 and 2024.

This will unite the left and INDEPENDENTS against the republicans grab to target and control women. Trying to ban Abortions is why so many women hate the fuck out of the republicans---and making this an issue again will hurt the republicans voting.

The supreme court did you no favors--they set you up.

omg - i never thought i'd see the day when we both agree on something, qanon girl! will wonders never cease?

Last edited:
Such a disgrace ! Women in Texas are now second class citizens ; they don't even have control over their own bodies. May as well be slaves to the man.

download.jpg

Too bad for Texas. The lawsuits will be endless. I hope they have very good safe haven laws because a lot of women are going to be turning over those babies to the state, especially the ones with multiple problems that should never have been born in the first place. But if the state acts quickly and allows the morning after pill to be distributed free to all women of childbearing age that are having sex and they take that pill once a month it will hopefully stop a lot of the problems. But how about a married woman when she has her 4 month checkup and finds the child is horribly deformed and probably won't live anyway and it's actually endangering her life. What's that woman going to do she never wanted an abortion in the first place and now she has to have one but she can't have one cuz it's past 16 weeks. Those lawsuits are going to be worth millions especially if the mother dies.

ahhhh.... texas. you're talking about a state that tried to force a brain dead comatose pregnant female to incubate long enough to give birth - despite her husband's wishes. thankfully, & mercifully, they finally lost that court battle.

Now you're saying I'm not a human being well that takes the cake you people are not pro-life you people are anti-abortion freaks. There's no respect here for life, presents or future.

the vast majority of them are really only pro birth.

that's why they vote in people who are against raising revenue to pay for all them kiddies' survival once the cord is cut.

& forget about healthcare b4 birth & family leave after!

Again, you just proved that you are anti-abortion and not pro life. You just disrespected a poster on the opposing side of the argument. You do not respect life that is already here, you can't respect potential life in the womb. Plus in the following post you compared pregnant women who want abortions to dogs so you don't respect them either. What exactly is your objective on here ? Do you hate women ? Are you being paid to post this insanity by some crazy Christian group ?

she doesn't care about possibly infecting other with covid cooties nor if she passes covid off to a pregnant female with an itty bitty gestating potential human life; that can be vastly affected by a virus that kills.

1. God doesn't make mistakes and no child is unwanted in His eyes because He's the one who made it in the first place.

2. How about thou shall not kill? Ring any bells?

ummmm.... still willfully ignorant i see . guess you never read the bible passage i told you to read some time ago.... too lazy?

numbers 5: 11-31

Sodom and Gomorrah

hmmmmmm .... about that? ya, seems all you zealots just looooooooove to bring up that little sodom & gomorrah thingy in the bible - that 'justifies' yer homophobia - but ALWAYS seem to forget ( more likely you never even read the passage) when it goes on to describe how LOT had sex with his own daughters.

I've seen too many of your posts: you are the worst example of a depraved mind.

On the contrary, I am not claiming sole knowledge of what will happen to everyone after their death. You are.

The Bible has an explanation for that, per Romans 1. Given over to a depraved mind to do what ought not to be done. I say this with sadness, not condemnation. Where there is life, there is hope.

Wake up already ! The message of a vengeful evil tribal god means nothing to me. If a GOD / CREATOR being actually exists, and I believe one does. He has nothing in common with any of the religious gods that man has created.

images

The best form of contraception is abstinance outside of marriage.

Abstinence-only advocate Bristol Palin says she's pregnant for second time
Updated: Jan. 04, 2019, 12:54 p.m. | Published: Jun. 26, 2015, 12:16 a.m.
Abstinence-only advocate Bristol Palin says she's pregnant for second time

:auiqs.jpg:

Being promiscuous is not only irresponsible ,it can lead to AIDS ,syphilis ,the Clap ,and other nasty diseases.

' STDs was my personal vietnam ' ~ donald trump.

Sure I can.

actually you cannot.

God imparts the soul upon conception.

which god? WHOSE god? while you promote yer ideology based on so called 'christian' beliefs ... this is a secular nation that - CONSTITIONALLY forbids a state sponsored religion.

The Talmud, a two-part Jewish text comprised of centuries worth of thought, debate and discussion, is also helpful when discussing abortion. The Talmud explains that for the first 40 days of a woman’s pregnancy, the fetus is considered “mere fluid” and considered part of the mother until birth. The baby is considered a nefesh – Hebrew for “soul” or “spirit” – once its head has emerged, and not before.

Jews, outraged by restrictive abortion laws, are invoking the Hebrew Bible in the debate

if/when the texas 'law' putting bounties on women's uterus' & the mississippi case are upheld, triggering other states itching to enact their total abortion ban within their borders - then this issue will be front row & center, come the midterms onward. what will be on the table is the desire to codify roe v wade on a federal level.

you can bet yer bippy on that one.
And you are counting on what you feel are years and years of leftist brainwashing, otherwise to be found in these pro-abortion women, uhhhh somehow to come through for you all in an election cycle eh ?

Don't be surprised if the women finally realize that they've been duped by your cult, and that they've been committing a grave thing based upon the cultural changes in normalcy that you all have convinced them (for your convenience) of over time. Soon they'll want better than the destroyed lives you have given them, and hopefully they'll wake up from their drunken state. Many changes are going to have to take place in order to create Stanns happy Hawaii again, but first he's got to realize that he's been part of the problem, and not part of the solution.

ahhhh.... texas. you're talking about a state that tried to force a brain dead comatose pregnant female to incubate long enough to give birth - despite her husband's wishes. thankfully, & mercifully, they finally lost that court battle.
Most of the men or husband's wishes these days are to bang it, leave it, and let her commit murder for him, and all because she let the wrong bastard bang her, maybe marry her for a minute after getting her pregnant, and then leaving her because he was brainwashed in the hippie free love cult himself over the years. Just a cycle of destruction is all it is.

if/when the texas 'law' putting bounties on women's uterus' & the mississippi case are upheld, triggering other states itching to enact their total abortion ban within their borders - then this issue will be front row & center, come the midterms onward. what will be on the table is the desire to codify roe v wade on a federal level.

you can bet yer bippy on that one.
I disagree completely. As we see with vaccine mandates, they are on a state by state level. So will be abortion laws IMO. I think it’s a stupid hill for the GOP to die on. Just like BLM, trans shit, defund the police and BDS were stupid hills for the left to die on and it’s costing the left big time.

God has been giving us "space to repent," but He won't allow this to continue forever. Our own moral rot will take us out
totally agree. In a way it already has

we have lost America, a nation the founders INTENDED to be Christian, and which was Christian for the first 100 and something years... We can thank the SCOTUS

Then again, they have been doing well lately, more / less

we have lost America, a nation the founders INTENDED to be Christian, and which was Christian for the first 100 and something years... We can thank the SCOTUS

Yeah, but forcing somebody to saved is like forcing somebody to take a million dollars. It's just ridiculous. If they don't want it, it's on them. All we can do is make that offer at a chance of an eternal life and then they choose whether or not they want to take it.

Forum List

Back