Supreme Court agrees to hear Obama healthcare law

You are entitled to your opinion, BenNatuf, but the case will be decided on the interstate commerce clause, nothing else.

In other words, Fakey has ZERO support for his now repeated mere expression of opinion.

It would have been more honest to just admit it.

But, alas, Fakey is simply not comfortable with being honest.

There is nothing to discuss of merit of your whinging, guys. The merits of Congressional right to control interstate commerce. That's what it will be.

"Whinging."

Methinks the dimwit meant "whining." v Of course, there hasn't been any whining, either.

But he's half right.

There is nothing to discuss with Fakey since he adamantly sticks to his mere opinion when it is noted that he has nothing with which to support his views.

If he says it a couple of times, or adds another ad hominem, then by golly, it MUST be a powerful opinion. :lol:

Meanwhile, the SCOTUS grants cert as it sees fit and determines these issues on the bases they consider appropriate. Oddly, they never seem to consult with Fakey.

All of which makes health care in Europe much less expensive leading to the better health and longetivity of Europeans in national health care.

Thanks, guys.

Maybe you didn't get the memo
1. this is America we have individual rights to pick and choose what we want to do no matter if it's unhealthy.
2. Europe is going broke
3. If you want affordable healthcare that you claim Europe has move there.

Not becasue of improved, cheaper health care, you silly. You still don't get to be the dictator here, or your few friends. 'sides, I have VA 100% because I served protecting your freedoms. I accept your thanks for my service. I also pay boodles in federal income tax as well. :lol:

NO jokey what you want is to impose your will onto others by having the government control peoples lives. You claim anyone that does not view things as you do want to take away peoples right's in your last post's you have made that real clear you want to impose your will on others, by using affordable healthcare as a way of doing it.

In other words, Fakey has ZERO support for his now repeated mere expression of opinion.
It would have been more honest to just admit it.
But, alas, Fakey is simply not comfortable with being honest.
None of this is new.
True. But it's good to note it periodically for the new folks not yet used to his bogus little routine.
Well, true - one might accidentally take him seriuosly.
The good news is that said accident will quickly correct itself.

Loopy so-called conservatives keep nattering about nothing. We all know what SCOTUS will make its determination on, and most of us suspect the bill will survive intact.

Loopy so-called conservatives keep nattering about nothing. We all know what SCOTUS will make its determination on, and most of us suspect the bill will survive intact.

Fake Republican Fakey, still unable to support his biased rank speculation, pretends that any disagreement with his unsupported (and unsupportable) musings somehow constitute mere "nattering."

The converse, of course, is the truth.

And, naturally, we do NOT "all know" what the SCOTUS will make its determination on. We certainly don't all "know" the fanciful speculation that Fakey presumes. Funny thing is, neither does Fakey.

What most of us DO know is that Fakey doesn't have the first clue. He has just his own ignorant speculation to go on. And that ain't much of anything. Nothing, in fact, of any actual value.

Loopy so-called conservatives keep nattering about nothing.

of course if the Feds can make us buy health insurance they can make us do anything. That is totally anti-American and, you are right, that means nothing..... to a liberal.

words that appear to have been written by a liberal. These words could have been written by any liberal here, But they weren't they where written by the faux republican jake starkey. Now if they had a feature that allowed you to smell you could smell total bullshit right now.:doubt::eusa_shhh:

of course if the Feds can make us buy health insurance they can make us do anything. That is totally anti-American and, you are right, that means nothing..... to a liberal.

Brutus, I am not a liberal any more than a reactionary wack like you is a conservative.

American legal and constitutional and political history clearly invalidates your opinion.

words that appear to have been written by a liberal. These words could have been written by any liberal here, But they weren't they where written by the faux republican jake starkey. Now if they had a feature that allowed you to smell you could smell total bullshit right now.:doubt::eusa_shhh:

bigreb, I am not a liberal any more than a reactionary wack like you is a conservative.

The decision will involved only congress and its interstate commerce power, nothing else.

bigreb, I am not a liberal any more than a reactionary wack like you is a conservative.

The decision will involved only congress and its interstate commerce power, nothing else.

Fakey, you can say it a billion more times, and based on the nonsense you spew nobody will ever buy your lie.

You ARE a liberal and you are a Democratic. You are not a Republican.

And the SCOTUS is much more likely to determine the issue on the various BASES upon which THEY granted cert than on the basis of what YOU unverifiably contend.

You have not the first iota of credibility, Fakey. That's the outcome of you having been such a transparent fraud for so long.

Brutus, I am not a liberal any more than a reactionary wack like you is a conservative.

American legal and constitutional and political history clearly invalidates your opinion.

Of course you are an idiot liberal that is why you were so afraid to even try to offer a reason In support of your assertion. Reason does not occur to liberals.

Of course you are an idiot liberal that is why you were so afraid to even try to offer a reason In support of your assertion. Reason does not occur to liberals.

The reasons have been given over and over. Go look them up. Of course you are not a conservative, just a mere loony reactionary wack way off to the Hard Right.

Fakey, you can say it a billion more times, and based on the nonsense you spew nobody will ever buy your lie.

You ARE a liberal and you are a Democratic. You are not a Republican.

And the SCOTUS is much more likely to determine the issue on the various BASES upon which THEY granted cert than on the basis of what YOU unverifiably contend.

You have not the first iota of credibility, Fakey. That's the outcome of you having been such a transparent fraud for so long.

:lol: All of your whining and pining, grasshopper, does not change the simple fact that you are wrong. Creditibility with the Hard right is gone? Oh, no, how will I survive? :lol:

The reasons have been given over and over. Go look them up. Of course you are not a conservative, just a mere loony reactionary wack way off to the Hard
Right.

1) liberal idiot still afraid to give a reason
2) liberal idiot still afraid to say where I differ from Limbaugh, buckley,Friedman, Aristotle, Reagan

Reactionary wack has been given reasons but denies that.

Reactionary wack has never given reason to make any reader believe that he is comparable to Buckley, Reagan, or Aristotle. Friedman and Limbaugh are holding their hands out for your $$$.

This makes no sense given the fact conservative judges have ruled the IM is Constitutional. And to respond that those judges aren’t ‘real conservatives’ accordingly only exhibits one’s partisan ignorance.

Reactionary wack has been given reasons but denies that.

Reactionary wack has never given reason to make any reader believe that he is comparable to Buckley, Reagan, or Aristotle. Friedman and Limbaugh are holding their hands out for your $$$.

Jefferson and Buckley were for freedom from liberal government as are modern Republicans.

Forum List

Back