Supreme Court: 2nd amendment applies to states as well

Gunny, in fact, does not get, so let's get him right before he gets left.

Bill of Rights is to keep the feds originally from infringing on the rights of citizens and states. In other words, the states were protector of individual rights. That did not work well, as Reconstruction proved, so the Congress moved the 14th Amendment along, the states ratified it, and then the Constitution had due process and equal protection provisions for "incorporating" the rights of the Bill unto the federal government.

There was a reason that the Radical Republicans were called radical at the time. They were very liberal and had no hesitation to use the feds and the army to crack down on Southern crackers. SCOTUS incorporated the Bill of Rights piecemeal during the next 140 plus years. The incorporation of the 2nd Amendment by a conservative court was progressive activism.

You can read it all at Constitutional Topic: The Bill of Rights - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

I am out of this thread.

Do you ever tire of going in circles though? I mean, this thread and curve have gotten pretty ridiculous.

I think it's fucking hilarious when people like Curved go round and around never answering any questions and hollering that they are winning the entire time. :lol:

You obviously never tire of being dishonest. If I thought it would make any difference I would lay out the five+ false claims you've made in this thread alone but you've proven to be a lying **** beyond anything remotely capable of admitting your fuck ups.

Do you ever tire of going in circles though? I mean, this thread and curve have gotten pretty ridiculous.

I think it's fucking hilarious when people like Curved go round and around never answering any questions and hollering that they are winning the entire time. :lol:

Do you ever get tired of being a dishonest whiner like conhog?

Safer to stay in hiding when you know you can't debate.

I believe my 2 year old could "debate" as well as you. NO ONE is scared of you.

Probably because you know you are not the father of that two year old.

LOL @ yet another pathetic attempt by CIrcleJerk to insult people because he brings NOTHING to the debate.

Here's a debate that involves CircleJerk

A) Poster 1 makes point
B) CircleJerk calls Poster 1 a name, curses, says Poster 1 is wrong
C) Poster 1 laughs at CIrcleJerk , asks how he is wrong
D) CircleJerk reiterates that Poster1 is a ****, or whatever word du jour he is using, offers no viable evidence that Poster 1 is wrong and changes the subject
E) Poster1 gets sucked into the trap and attempts to debate NEW topic with CircleJerk
F) Loop back to A

LOL @ yet another pathetic attempt by CIrcleJerk to insult people because he brings NOTHING to the debate.

Here's a debate that involves CircleJerk

A) Poster 1 makes point
B) CircleJerk calls Poster 1 a name, curses, says Poster 1 is wrong
C) Poster 1 laughs at CIrcleJerk , asks how he is wrong
D) CircleJerk reiterates that Poster1 is a ****, or whatever word du jour he is using, offers no viable evidence that Poster 1 is wrong and changes the subject
E) Poster1 gets sucked into the trap and attempts to debate NEW topic with CircleJerk
F) Loop back to A

Do you really think you're dishonesty accomplishes anything other than you being voted as the biggest dumbass on usmb?

I thought insulting family members was a violation here.

Ah , read the rules grasshopper. I mentioned her in passing, so it now becomes permissible for CircleJerk to talk shit about her. I'm just glad he didn't go all pedo about it.

What kind of dumb ass jerk takes advantage of a rule to talk shit about a child?

I'll tell you what kind. The kind of jerk that has no debating skills and no knowledge and can only resort to such things. Like CircleJerk.

Ah , read the rules grasshopper. I mentioned her in passing, so it now becomes permissible for CircleJerk to talk shit about her. I'm just glad he didn't go all pedo about it.

What kind of dumb ass jerk takes advantage of a rule to talk shit about a child?

I'll tell you what kind. The kind of jerk that has no debating skills and no knowledge and can only resort to such things. Like CircleJerk.

I didn't say anything negative about the two year old you dumbfuck. Is she your child? Do you even know? Or is father's day at your house kind of like roulette? You stick a bunch of guy's names who are the possible fathers on a wheel and the name the ball lands on gets the card.

I didn't say anything negative about the two year old you dumbfuck. Is she your child? Do you even know? Or is father's day at your house kind of like roulette? You stick a bunch of guy's names who are the possible fathers on a wheel and the name the ball lands on gets the card.

Oh, so I see, you are talking shit about a different member of my family. One who I did NOT mention in this thread. Good to know you piece of shit.

Oh, so I see, you are talking shit about a different member of my family. One who I did NOT mention in this thread. Good to know you piece of shit.

You can take consolation knowing you aren't the first punk on here I've bitch slapped so bad you got reduced to exploiting children to try and score points. Whine about it some bitch.

You can take consolation knowing you aren't the first punk on here I've bitch slapped so bad you got reduced to exploiting children to try and score points. Whine about it some bitch.

Whatever fag, that isn't the first time you've insinuated something about who fathered my children, which is clearly not a slam on me nor my children. You have been reported. grow up.

Whatever fag, that isn't the first time you've insinuated something about who fathered my children, which is clearly not a slam on me nor my children. You have been reported. grow up.

ROTFL!!!!!! PURE BITCH!!!

You exploit a 2 year old to try and score points and when you don't like the consequences you run to the Staff Whaaaaaaaaaahmbulance!!!!

It looks like you're so scared of me you tried to bait a rule violation to report me to get me banned....

Grow up........indeed.

Last edited:

What a debate is according to Curvelight...exhibit A. Any questions on why he's on ignore?

Last edited:

What a debate is according to Curvelight...exhibit A. Any questions on why he's on ignore?

I've explained my position on the OP as well as if not better than anyone else. But you keep on being dishonest and crying like a little bitch. Fucking hypocrite.

Actually, my real question is why more people don't publicly call out these idiots on this board... Shame them into behaving , or at least into doing some actual debating in between insults.

Actually, my real question is why more people don't publicly call out these idiots on this board... Shame them into behaving , or at least into doing some actual debating in between insults.

Because they are trolls and feed off the anger and frustration they create. I refuse to play into their stupidity. If management wants to allow them to hang around, that is their choice. They give me the choice of ignoring them, so I good with it.

You shamelessly exploit a 2 year old to try and score points but now you want to whine about behaving? Lol! Isn't time for you to whine to staff some more?

Forum List

Back