Supreme Court: 2nd amendment applies to states as well

Truman wanted to see him charged, but MacArthur felt that not doing so would allow the Japanese people to save some face and accept the surrender, ultimately Truman accepted his General's counsel.

That means it was not an Unconditional Surrender.[/QUOTE]

WE decided whether or not to charge the Emperor you fucking dumb ass. God can you get any stupider?[/QUOTE]

So now you're claiming that it takes real courage NOT to fight? BAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. Do you heave any dignity at all?

By the way your boy Parades was charges with being UA, and with missing a movement. He was definitely awol.

Holy fuck you are an eeediot! I didn't say it takes courage to not fight but keep going with your dishonesty.

Since it's obvious you will never show how the Eagle Scout shot at Kent was a terroist (among many other claims you refuse to support) you've proven to be a whiny ****.

Uh yes CircleJerk, that's exactly what you said. You said it takes courage to stand up and run away if you're in the military and don't believe in the war.

Who the fuck said the Eagle Scout was a terrorist you moron? He was what is termed collateral damage. The idiots at Kent State who WERE terrorists are just as much to blame for his death as the NG.

What is obvious is that you are pathetic, how many ways are you going to attempt to twist this thread? We've went all through history in some bizarre attempt by you to prove that the Second Amendment does not give individual rights.

Rotfl!!!! Typical dancing. You claimed the Guard shot terrorists and he was one of the people who got shot you dumbfuck. Keep dancing.

I said it takes Courage to take a stand. People who simply desert the military and don't take a stand are pussies but people like Watada and Paredes who stood their ground and did not run are men of Courage and you don't have the first fucking clue what that means you parasite.

Truman wanted to see him charged, but MacArthur felt that not doing so would allow the Japanese people to save some face and accept the surrender, ultimately Truman accepted his General's counsel.

That means it was not an Unconditional Surrender.

WE decided whether or not to charge the Emperor you fucking dumb ass. God can you get any stupider?[/QUOTE]

So now you're claiming that it takes real courage NOT to fight? BAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. Do you heave any dignity at all?

By the way your boy Parades was charges with being UA, and with missing a movement. He was definitely awol.

Holy fuck you are an eeediot! I didn't say it takes courage to not fight but keep going with your dishonesty.

Since it's obvious you will never show how the Eagle Scout shot at Kent was a terroist (among many other claims you refuse to support) you've proven to be a whiny ****.

Uh yes CircleJerk, that's exactly what you said. You said it takes courage to stand up and run away if you're in the military and don't believe in the war.

Who the fuck said the Eagle Scout was a terrorist you moron? He was what is termed collateral damage. The idiots at Kent State who WERE terrorists are just as much to blame for his death as the NG.

What is obvious is that you are pathetic, how many ways are you going to attempt to twist this thread? We've went all through history in some bizarre attempt by you to prove that the Second Amendment does not give individual rights.

Rotfl!!!! Typical dancing. You claimed the Guard shot terrorists and he was one of the people who got shot you dumbfuck. Keep dancing.

I said it takes Courage to take a stand. People who simply desert the military and don't take a stand are pussies but people like Watada and Paredes who stood their ground and did not run are men of Courage and you don't have the first fucking clue what that means you parasite.[/QUOTE]

A) More name calling? :lol:
B) Post a quote where I said the only people the Guard shot at Kent St were terrorists
C) Watada and Parades were both pussies. They had a duty to fight and chose not to , PUSSIES.
D) Parades in fact DID run and only turned himself in a few days later, hence the AWOL charge.
E) I find it hilarious that you will defend two pussies, one of who was convicted of two violations of the UCMJ while at the same time calling someone who served 21 years and deployed to TWO wars a coward and a parasite simply b/c you disagree with him politically. You sir are a hypocrite.
F) Were you dropped on your head as a child?

Is CurvedLight the moron that argued the Japanese did not unconditionally surrender? If so, then we have a troll here.

Why was Japan's Emperor never charged with war crimes?

That means it was not an Unconditional Surrender.

You are that troll! You are dismissed!!

A) More name calling? :lol:
B) Post a quote where I said the only people the Guard shot at Kent St were terrorists
C) Watada and Parades were both pussies. They had a duty to fight and chose not to , PUSSIES.
D) Parades in fact DID run and only turned himself in a few days later, hence the AWOL charge.
E) I find it hilarious that you will defend two pussies, one of who was convicted of two violations of the UCMJ while at the same time calling someone who served 21 years and deployed to TWO wars a coward and a parasite simply b/c you disagree with him politically. You sir are a hypocrite.
F) Were you dropped on your head as a child?

You keep dancing. This is exactly like when you falsely claimed anyone in this thread had said we don't have the right to bear arms. When you were proven wrong you tried to change your claim so you keep proving you're a fucking coward ****.

Since you can't be honest on petty bullshit claims on a messageboard who the hell would be gullible enough to believe you on anything else?

If you'd read the entire thread you'd realize the point I have been trying to make. I don't mind some name calling, and hell even enjoy doing it some. But Curved over there can't even say hello without calling someone a dumb ****.

You are a dumb **** and you keep proving it.

What I keep proving is that you are the Queen of deflection. So far in this thread I have proven you wrong about

A) the 2nd Amendment
B)The Kent State shooting
C) Japan's surrender in WWII

That's gotta be some kinda record.

If you'd read the entire thread you'd realize the point I have been trying to make. I don't mind some name calling, and hell even enjoy doing it some. But Curved over there can't even say hello without calling someone a dumb ****.

What I keep proving is that you are the Queen of deflection. So far in this thread I have proven you wrong about

A) the 2nd Amendment

Lol.........keep showing why you're such a ****.

A) the 2nd Amendment

So, by **** you mean your intellectual superior? So pretty much anyone. Good to know.......

A) the 2nd Amendment

So, by **** you mean your intellectual superior? So pretty much anyone. Good to know.......

Ummmmm.....whatever you ever say buddy.

Fair enough.

That punk made several bullshit claims and when shown to be wrong simply danced like a whiny ****. It's hilarious how people who can't debate get their pantied in a wad for being called stoopid and childish names.

Fair enough.

That punk made several bullshit claims and when shown to be wrong simply danced like a whiny ****. It's hilarious how people who can't debate get their pantied in a wad for being called stoopid and childish names.

:lol: Do it, you are missing some classic bullshit here.

Do you ever tire of going in circles though? I mean, this thread and curve have gotten pretty ridiculous.

I think it's fucking hilarious when people like Curved go round and around never answering any questions and hollering that they are winning the entire time. :lol:

Forum List

Back