Supposedly "Pro-Russian" Trump Announces He's Pulling U.S. Out of the INF Treaty, Infuriates Putin

I guess that many liberals here missed the news that President Trump recently announced that he's pulling the U.S. out of the INF/ABM treaty with Russia? Putin and other Russian officials quickly condemned the announcement as "dangerous," etc. Gee, I thought Trump was in Putin's pocket? What gives?

putin benefits from this, don't be fooled.

Oh, wait, I forgot who I was talking to.

Now Putin can put all the missiles he wants pointed at Europe. The Europeans will be less keen on us putting new missiles on their soil.
You aren't paying attention.

Putin is already breaking the treaty. But I'm sure the Democrats will try to spin this too.

Trumphaters are so predictable.

Yes, Putin was already breaking the treaty. Instead of holding him accountable, using the terms of the treaty, Trump cancels the treaty, giving Puting EXACTLY what he wants, which is to be free to the constraint of the treaty. Again, doing Putin's bidding.

You're a dumb twat. No other way to put it I'm afraid. You steal oxygen from people more deserving.

Trump withdrew from the treaty because the US was abiding and Russia wasn't. Now we don't have to either, and that's what has pissed Putin off.

Putin isn't thinking "aha now that that treaty is gone I can do whatever I want" because he already was doing whatever he wanted.

Some yall should try using your heads for something other than an air filled coat rack.

A simple opinion ^^^ and vulgar personal attack - both the best examples of a biddable supporter of Trump&Co by a member of the echo chamber.

I'm not a Trump supporter oh simple one. And no that's not an opinion. It' s a fact. It's verified that we have been following the treaty and Russia has not.

I guess that many liberals here missed the news that President Trump recently announced that he's pulling the U.S. out of the INF/ABM treaty with Russia? Putin and other Russian officials quickly condemned the announcement as "dangerous," etc. Gee, I thought Trump was in Putin's pocket? What gives?

Now Putin can put all the missiles he wants pointed at Europe. The Europeans will be less keen on us putting new missiles on their soil.

Putin is already breaking the treaty. But I'm sure the Democrats will try to spin this too.

Yes, Putin was already breaking the treaty. Instead of holding him accountable, using the terms of the treaty, Trump cancels the treaty, giving Puting EXACTLY what he wants, which is to be free to the constraint of the treaty. Again, doing Putin's bidding.

You're a dumb twat. No other way to put it I'm afraid. You steal oxygen from people more deserving.

Trump withdrew from the treaty because the US was abiding and Russia wasn't. Now we don't have to either, and that's what has pissed Putin off.

Putin isn't thinking "aha now that that treaty is gone I can do whatever I want" because he already was doing whatever he wanted.

Some yall should try using your heads for something other than an air filled coat rack.

He was doing exactly what he wanted because he knew Trump would do nothing about it and he hasn't. Trump still hasn't imposed the sanctions he announced after the poisoning of the former Russian agent and his daughter in Great Britain.

Since Trump's election, Putin has done whatever he wanted with no consequences from this administration whatsoever, except that he can't get the Magnitsky Act or its sanctions lifted because Congress won't let it happen. Since the announcement of the Treaty's termination, Putin has already announced a new ballistic missle program.

Allows Russia to build up their nuclear arsenal

'Donald Trump's plan to rip up the anti-ballistic missile treaty with the Soviet Union may not be as disastrous as we think'

Trump says US will withdraw from nuclear arms treaty with Russia

Russia Says President Trump's Nuclear Treaty Pullout Would Be a 'Very Dangerous Step'

Let's see, the supposedly "pro-Russian" Donald Trump has done all these actions that have been opposed and condemned by the Russian government: pulled the U.S. out of the Iran nuke deal, imposed tariffs on Russian steel, sold weapons to Ukraine and Georgia, expelled a bunch of Russian diplomats, shut down one of Russia's consulates in the U.S., and condemned the German-Russian natural gas pipeline. What gives, libs?
It's what Putin wants. Ramping up his nuclear arsenal will get him more standing on the world stage.

The only illegal collusion with Russians have been that done by Democrats:

2012:
Barry whispers to Putin Puppet Medvedev to pass on to Putin that he will 'be more flexible' after winning re-election.

2014: Barry, Mueller, Hillary, & Holder hide Russian crimes associated with KGB Bank's attempt to buy Uranium One / acquire US uranium.
- The Russian who gave Hillary $120+ million leads the KGB Bank effort to acquire Uranium One
- Obama & his crew sell Uranium One to Putin & gives him 20% of US supply of uranium

2014: Barry breaks US promise to help decent Ukraine's sovereign border - sits back and watches Putin invade / annex Crimea

2014: Barry learns of Russia counter-Intel OP in the US, about Russian efforts to hack electrical grid, attempts to (successful) hack Hillary server (along with 5 other foreign entities)....DOES NOTHING - ALLOWS IT TO CONTINUE FOR 2 YEARS...In exchange for Putin's permission to illegally invade Syria

2016: Hillary illegally colluded with and pays foreign spies - working FOR Obama's FBI and WITH Obama's DOJ & Mueller - and Russians for their help in trying to win the WH...Russian-authored dossier delivered to Hillary & illegally used by Obama's FBI, NIA, & CIA...

NO EVIDENCE OF ILLEGAL COLLUSION BETWEEN TRUMP & RUSSIANS HAS EVER EXISTED!
Slow deep breaths man, gotta watch that blood pressure ya know.....

'Donald Trump's plan to rip up the anti-ballistic missile treaty with the Soviet Union may not be as disastrous as we think'

Russia Says President Trump's Nuclear Treaty Pullout Would Be a 'Very Dangerous Step'

Let's see, the supposedly "pro-Russian" Donald Trump has done all these actions that have been opposed and condemned by the Russian government: pulled the U.S. out of the Iran nuke deal, imposed tariffs on Russian steel, sold weapons to Ukraine and Georgia, expelled a bunch of Russian diplomats, shut down one of Russia's consulates in the U.S., and condemned the German-Russian natural gas pipeline. What gives, libs?

Why would Putin be mad? He has already violated the treaty and intents to violet it further. He hated the INF treaty.

Russian INF Treaty Violations: Assessment and Response

Russia would be glad that America is - in essence - ending a treaty that they hated.

It's logical to assume that Putin is pretending to be mad to help Trump save face.

A simple opinion ^^^ and vulgar personal attack - both the best examples of a biddable supporter of Trump&Co by a member of the echo chamber.

I'm not a Trump supporter oh simple one. And no that's not an opinion. It' s a fact. It's verified that we have been following the treaty and Russia has not.

You missed the point, it was a simple question. And, your initial response could easily be mistaken as one posted by a Trump Supporter.

You missed the point, it was a simple question. And, your initial response could easily be mistaken as one posted by a Trump Supporter.

Just because one doesn't shit their pants over everything Trump doesn't make them a Trump supporter. However, I am enjoying watching him make leftist heads spin.

getting rid of the treaty is the military industrial complex's DREAM OF A LIFETIME! Another arms RACE.

WONDERFUL.

No healthcare for all, but TRILLIONS SPENT on nukes again.

You guys are so messed up in the head....

Sanction the son of a bitch, from here to eternity... Putin will learn to abide by the treaty....

don't go and reward them like Trump, by removing sanctions AND ending this treaty.

I don't see HOW you Trumpsters can live with yourselves for these terribly bad decisions to make America LAST?

Are you all Putin-ites? Seriously, where is your allegiance to your own Nation?

getting rid of the treaty is the military industrial complex's DREAM OF A LIFETIME! Another arms RACE.

WONDERFUL.

Sanction the son of a bitch, from here to eternity... Putin will learn to abide by the treaty....

don't go and reward them like Trump, by removing sanctions AND ending this treaty.

I don't see HOW you Trumpsters can live with yourselves for these terribly bad decisions to make America LAST?

You and your ilk are brain damaged , literally EVERYTHING Trump does is wrong, evil, and what Putin told him to do.

Why would Putin be mad? He has already violated the treaty and intents to violet it further. He hated the INF treaty.

Russian INF Treaty Violations: Assessment and Response

Russia would be glad that America is - in essence - ending a treaty that they hated.

It's logical to assume that Putin is pretending to be mad to help Trump save face.
Now Putin can do it out in the open and blame it on America.

It proves that Trump can follow orders.

Dxj19BKX4AEi5Uv.jpg

Barry and snowflakes prefer to stay locked in a treaty Russia has not honored since 2008 and one China never agreed to. :p

Its a lot like how Barry gave up trying to bring US manufacturing jobs back to the US and instead told Americans to accept it as ' the new norm'...

It's a lot like how Obama just accepted poor trade agreements that put America at a disadvantage and let other nations take advantage of us....

Kind of like how Barry let our NATO allies get away with NOT paying THEIR fair share for THEIR defense...

When someone violates the law...do you repeal the law?

WONDERFUL.

You apparently have no idea what you're talking about.

Putin is currently violating the treaty..

It takes a boatload of stupid to think the US getting out of the treaty helps Putin.

This issue is a prime example of liberals' willingness to cling to a clearly debunked, erroneous myth. In point of fact and reality, Trump has been far tougher on Russian than Obama was. Obama wouldn't sell weapons to Georgia, wouldn't sell weapons to Ukraine, wouldn't impose tariffs on Russian steel, never shut down a Russian consulate, and wouldn't dream of cancelling the INF, not to mention that he gutted our missile defense program at Russia's insistence.

This issue is a prime example of liberals' willingness to cling to a clearly debunked, erroneous myth. In point of fact and reality, Trump has been far tougher on Russian than Obama was. Obama wouldn't sell weapons to Georgia, wouldn't sell weapons to Ukraine, wouldn't impose tariffs on Russian steel, never shut down a Russian consulate, and wouldn't dream of cancelling the INF, not to mention that he gutted our missile defense program at Russia's insistence.
I wonder sometimes how many of the sheep that bleat the liberal line are stupid enough to believe it, and how many are just lying to push the narrative.

First of all this decision destroyed the NATO.
There is no logic behind that statement.

You are an idiot or what you are?

Again my statement: First of all this decision destroyed the NATO and made the USA to an unreliable country. I don't know whether we are able to solve this problem with an Eukalyptusbonbon now.

And let me continue: I thought about to install about 500 nuclear warheads worldwide - also some of them within the USA. We have here in Europe now 6 minutes time to react. This 6 minutes are enough time to destroy the whole planet and every possible aggressor including the USA. But 6 minutes are not a time span within we are able to react adequate. Every reaction now is always only able to be a totally blind reaction. So even in case we will realize another form of defense or revenge - it will always only able to be a blind reaction against every nation in the world, which owns nukes: including the USA.

You should try hating less and thinking more.

Hate? If we had to wipe out the USA we would do so regretfully. Perhaps we can find a way to use your own weapons and your own way to think for such a destruction. Then you would pragmatically condemn yourselve.

When one adversary adheres to the treaty and the other does not,

Do you remember the "Brutkastenlüge" (Nayirah testimony) of the USA at the UNO in 1990/10/11?

init doesn't help the one following the treaty, and in addition, it signals weaknesses.

And what signals idiocy?

Putin is currently violating the treaty.

Wise up.

Which treaty? You and Russia cancelled it. And as well the USA and Russia did not ask Europe anything in this context. So we are not allied with Russia and we are not allied with the USA.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back