Supposedly "Pro-Russian" Trump Announces He's Pulling U.S. Out of the INF Treaty, Infuriates Putin

... I'm not a Trump supporter oh simple one. And no that's not an opinion. It' s a fact. It's verified that we have been following the treaty and Russia has not.

What's wrong as far as I know. And even if it woud be true your "reaction" would had been wrong too. You have no agreement with the Persians - and you have now not an agreement with Russia too - in very important questions of nuclear weapons. Looks like you are on the way to world war 3. And I do not think your president Trump has only a little the intellectual capacity to live a normal life or to understand really what he is doing in international politics. "Give an idiot some money, then he will become a rich idiot" said one of your actors a very long time before Donald Trump became president of the USA. But you let do this idiot irreversible things.

Last edited:
getting rid of the treaty is the military industrial complex's DREAM OF A LIFETIME! Another arms RACE.

WONDERFUL.

No healthcare for all, but TRILLIONS SPENT on nukes again.

You guys are so messed up in the head....

Sanction the son of a bitch, from here to eternity... Putin will learn to abide by the treaty....

don't go and reward them like Trump, by removing sanctions AND ending this treaty.

I don't see HOW you Trumpsters can live with yourselves for these terribly bad decisions to make America LAST?

Are you all Putin-ites? Seriously, where is your allegiance to your own Nation?
You apparently have no idea what you're talking about.

Putin is currently violating the treaty..

It takes a boatload of stupid to think the US getting out of the treaty helps Putin.
Look who's talking about stupidity.... :rolleyes:

With the treaty, you have a means to punish the law breaker, with allied help, with the law on your side... ie. Sanctions.

Without a treaty, this is impossible .

Without a treaty, it becomes an arms race, with no holds barred....

A HUMONGOUS COST to us tax payers, a gift horse to the Military industrial complex.

getting rid of the treaty is the military industrial complex's DREAM OF A LIFETIME! Another arms RACE.

WONDERFUL.

Sanction the son of a bitch, from here to eternity... Putin will learn to abide by the treaty....

don't go and reward them like Trump, by removing sanctions AND ending this treaty.

I don't see HOW you Trumpsters can live with yourselves for these terribly bad decisions to make America LAST?

It takes a boatload of stupid to think the US getting out of the treaty helps Putin.

With the treaty, you have a means to punish the law breaker, with allied help, with the law on your side... ie. Sanctions.

A HUMONGOUS COST to us tax payers, a gift horse to the Military industrial complex.
The treaty doesn't give the US any additional methods of "punishing" anyone that can't be done without the treaty.

The military complex only benefits tot the extent that Congress ups the budget. That's where whining should be directed.

It was the left's GodKing that was doing Putin's bidding.

Nonsense Igor. When a treaty is breached...sanctions can legally be implemented...and they would have the force of allies to make them effective.

Without a treaty...not so much

Nonsense Igor. When a treaty is breached...sanctions can legally be implemented...and they would have the force of allies to make them effective.

What dufus told you that nonsense?

We don't usually get a country to sign a document before we impose sanctions.

Trump has already imposed sanctions on Russia... How did you not know that?

It's unbelievable that you thought we needed Russia's permission to impose sanctions on them.

You should pick a subject you understand and post about it.

He imposed sanctions mandated by CONGRESS and then removed those on his buddy Deripaska.

And he has STILL not imposed the additional sanctions mandated after the Skripal poisoning

He imposed sanctions mandated by CONGRESS and then removed those on his buddy Deripaska.

And he has STILL not imposed the additional sanctions mandated after the Skripal poisoning
If you weren't so twisted up in rage and hate you could see that Trump has done much more against Putin than your manchild Obama ever did.

Did Obama give deadly weapons to the Ukrane? No. Trump did.

Did Obama even try to stop the Russian oil pipeline to Germany? No. Trump did.

Did Obama make American oil a priority hurting the Russian economy? No. Trump did.

Did Obama ever impose sanctions as tough as the ones Trump did? Not even close.

The United States of Without ¿forces allies? to become more efficient in what kind of game? Mankind is the wolve of mankind? Could it be not be better you would try ot step forward from the year 2019 BC to the year 2019 AD?

Last edited:
Colossal mistake

Trump says US will withdraw from nuclear arms treaty with Russia

Putin can now do whatever he wants and no one can say squat

I'm sure vlad was really upset. Lets see, he gets to put more of his people to work making more missiles in anticipation of an attack that will never come. Yeah, that's going to hurt him politically.

Sometimes I wonder if the OP is just delusional enough to think that people with 2 working brain cells will believe his analysis.

If you weren't so twisted up in rage and hate you could see that Trump has done much more against Putin than your manchild Obama ever did.

Natural gas pipeline with the name "Nordstream". We will not close it.

Did Obama make American oil a priority hurting the Russian economy? No. Trump did.

Did Obama ever impose sanctions as tough as the ones Trump did? Not even close.

So if I see it the right way then your dynamite fishing politics is it to destroy the economy of Russia, the economy of China and the economy of Europe. If all this economies are destroyed then you will be "great again".

Last edited:
Oh - I was wrong. Looks like France will stop Nord Stream 2 now. An astonishing destructive strike of the USA against the EU and the free world.

Last edited:

Natural gas pipeline with the name "Nordstream". We will not close it.[/QUOTE]So the German alliance with Russia is back on.... Interesting.

Do you think Germany can be successfully prop up the entire Soviet Union, or just Russia?

... So the German alliance with Russia is back on.... Interesting.

"You" were an ally of the Russian Bolsheviks during World War 2. "We" fought against the Bolsheviks. After world war 2 you minimized again the size of the little Germany which you had produced after World War 1. Additionally you sold the East of Europe to the Bolsheviks. I guess never in history any nation costed Germany so much as the USA did. We should call you "the nation of Vampires" or today "the Trumpocrazy".

Do you think Germany can be successfully prop up the entire Soviet Union, or just Russia?

What a nonsense. In what kind of world do you live? It's a totally normal business to buy some natural gas. And we were once in war with Russian Bolsheviks and not with Russia. Russians visited Germany since hundreds of years and made holidays here. We never had big problems with Russia before the criminal mass murderer Napoleon Bonaparte started his war against Russia and forced also Germans to be soldiers in his wars.

Last edited:

"You" were an ally of the Russian Bolsheviks during World War 2. "We" fought against the Bolsheviks. After world war 2 you minimized again the size of the little Germany which you had produced after World War 1. Additionally you sold the East of Europe to the Bolsheviks. I guess never in history any nation costed Germany so much as the USA did. We should call you "the nation of Vampires" or today "the Trumpocrazy".

What a nonsense. In what kind of world do you live? It's a totally normal business to buy some natural gas. And we were once in war with Russian Bolsheviks and not with Russia. Russians visited Germany since hundreds of years and made holidays here. We never had big problems with Russia before the criminal mass murderer Napoleon Bonaparte started his war against Russia and forced also Germans to be soldiers in his wars.

Why should NATO protect Germany from Russia is Germany is determined to support the Russian economy over the economies of NATO countries?

The USA is currently protecting Germany like a parent protects their 4 year old.

Germany needs to grow up.

Why should NATO protect Germany from Russia is Germany is determined to support the Russian economy over the economies of NATO countries?

The USA is currently protecting Germany like a parent protects their 4 year old.

Germany needs to grow up.

Take a gun and put in in your asshole and press on your smart-phone the fire button of your "weapon in the ass"-app, idiot. Unbelievable how stupid US-Americans are today. If you make a business with someone else then you are not interested in damaging the relations to the other one - except you are an US-American president with the IQ of a blue bean.

Last edited:

WONDERFUL.

if a country chooses to not honor a treaty, first step is to try again to ask them to. if they continue to not honor it, sanctions then perhaps military actions depending on the circumstances. however, you don't have to have a treaty with someone to conduct sanctions now do you?

What Are Economic Sanctions?

i see nothing of "we must have a treaty to implement sanctions". can you show me where this is a requirement?

what i see is:

"On September 23, President George W. Bush signed EO 13224 that provided Treasury Department officials with far-reaching authority to freeze the assets and financial transactions of individuals and other entities suspected of supporting terrorism. "

now - we're conducting sanctions against individuals (did we have a treaty with them?) and other entities (again, where's our treaty?) and i'm pretty sure we don't have treaties with them.

Sanctions only work if you have a consensus among allies to enforce it...and that's a lot easier to get when you can point to a treaty that is being broken.

Walk away from that treaty and you're on your own.

It was stupid to walk away.

Sanctions only work if you have a consensus among allies to enforce it...and that's a lot easier to get when you can point to a treaty that is being broken.

Walk away from that treaty and you're on your own.

It was stupid to walk away.
different topic. careforall has said they are required.

CareforAll:
"Without a treaty, this is impossible ."

let the emotional anger come back and suddenly it's everyone elses fault she was wrong.

WONDERFUL.

if a country chooses to not honor a treaty, first step is to try again to ask them to. if they continue to not honor it, sanctions then perhaps military actions depending on the circumstances. however, you don't have to have a treaty with someone to conduct sanctions now do you?

What Are Economic Sanctions?

i see nothing of "we must have a treaty to implement sanctions". can you show me where this is a requirement?

what i see is:

"On September 23, President George W. Bush signed EO 13224 that provided Treasury Department officials with far-reaching authority to freeze the assets and financial transactions of individuals and other entities suspected of supporting terrorism. "

now - we're conducting sanctions against individuals (did we have a treaty with them?) and other entities (again, where's our treaty?) and i'm pretty sure we don't have treaties with them.
We enact sanctions together with our allies to be more impactful, on people and countries who have done something WRONG,

without the treaty, Russia would be doing nothing wrong with their nuclear capability expansion.

Forum List

Back