Supposedly "Pro-Russian" Trump Announces He's Pulling U.S. Out of the INF Treaty, Infuriates Putin

I guess that many liberals here missed the news that President Trump recently announced that he's pulling the U.S. out of the INF/ABM treaty with Russia? Putin and other Russian officials quickly condemned the announcement as "dangerous," etc. Gee, I thought Trump was in Putin's pocket? What gives?

putin benefits from this, don't be fooled.

Oh, wait, I forgot who I was talking to.

Now Putin can put all the missiles he wants pointed at Europe. The Europeans will be less keen on us putting new missiles on their soil.

You mean like Poland and the Ukraine, where we're selling them missiles to protect them against Russia? If anything, the pullout is going to benefit us more.

America will pay a high price for this rigid ideology. President Trump walking out of Reagan’s treaty is a gift to Russian President Vladimir Putin. It doesn’t fix the problem; it makes it worse. Now, there will be no restraints whatsoever on Putin’s ability to deploy hundreds of missiles, should he desire. The United States will likely be blamed for the collapse of the treaty, widening the split within the North Atlantic Treaty Organization. Europeans are already shaken by the U.S. withdrawal from the Paris climate accord, the Trans-Pacific Partnership and the Iran nuclear deal. This will increase their doubts about U.S. commitment to their security.

All this plays into Putin’s hands. It raises serious questions about whether Putin and Trump discussed this in any of their five secretive meetings. Whatever Bolton’s ideological agenda, this is certainly helping not hurting Putin’s Russia.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/theworldpost/wp/2019/02/01/inf/?utm_term=.a69014eeb30a

Putin's puppet strikes again. It's almost like Putin gave him a " honey do" list...

I guess that many liberals here missed the news that President Trump recently announced that he's pulling the U.S. out of the INF/ABM treaty with Russia? Putin and other Russian officials quickly condemned the announcement as "dangerous," etc. Gee, I thought Trump was in Putin's pocket? What gives?

'Donald Trump's plan to rip up the anti-ballistic missile treaty with the Soviet Union may not be as disastrous as we think'

Trump says US will withdraw from nuclear arms treaty with Russia

Russia Says President Trump's Nuclear Treaty Pullout Would Be a 'Very Dangerous Step'

Let's see, the supposedly "pro-Russian" Donald Trump has done all these actions that have been opposed and condemned by the Russian government: pulled the U.S. out of the Iran nuke deal, imposed tariffs on Russian steel, sold weapons to Ukraine and Georgia, expelled a bunch of Russian diplomats, shut down one of Russia's consulates in the U.S., and condemned the German-Russian natural gas pipeline. What gives, libs?
You are so easily played....as are all conservative republicans.

America will pay a high price for this rigid ideology. President Trump walking out of Reagan’s treaty is a gift to Russian President Vladimir Putin. It doesn’t fix the problem; it makes it worse. Now, there will be no restraints whatsoever on Putin’s ability to deploy hundreds of missiles, should he desire. The United States will likely be blamed for the collapse of the treaty, widening the split within the North Atlantic Treaty Organization. Europeans are already shaken by the U.S. withdrawal from the Paris climate accord, the Trans-Pacific Partnership and the Iran nuclear deal. This will increase their doubts about U.S. commitment to their security.

All this plays into Putin’s hands. It raises serious questions about whether Putin and Trump discussed this in any of their five secretive meetings. Whatever Bolton’s ideological agenda, this is certainly helping not hurting Putin’s Russia.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/theworldpost/wp/2019/02/01/inf/?utm_term=.a69014eeb30a

Putin's puppet strikes again. It's almost like Putin gave him a " honey do" list...

No restraints whatsoever on our ability to deploy hundreds of missiles should we desire, either.

Or did you miss that part?

Trump n Putin danced all night while in Europe.... it's simply a ''show'' by Trump and Putin, to pretend they are not 2 peas in the same pod.... imo ;)
Yeah, keep digging there has to be a pony in there.
the lengths some people will go to in order to keep their hate alive.

So you are not at all concerned that Trump keeps having meetings with Putin where no other Americans are present or when there is, he confiscates the transcripts? Do you not get that compromises the President* of the United States? It doesn't bother you that the only way our government knows what transpired in those meetings is from our counterintelligence measures against RUSSIA?

*Illegitimate

No restraints whatsoever on our ability to deploy hundreds of missiles should we desire, either.

Oh goody, that's so much better. Fucking morons.

Trump n Putin danced all night while in Europe.... it's simply a ''show'' by Trump and Putin, to pretend they are not 2 peas in the same pod.... imo ;)

So you are not at all concerned that Trump keeps having meetings with Putin where no other Americans are present or when there is, he confiscates the transcripts? Do you not get that compromises the President* of the United States? It doesn't bother you that the only way our government knows what transpired in those meetings is from our counterintelligence measures against RUSSIA?

*Illegitimate
link to these meetings?

and i don't mean MEDIA links. i mean validated sources who don't lie for a living. then again not sure you'd recognize those.

*Illegitimate
link to these meetings?

and i don't mean MEDIA links. i mean validated sources who don't lie for a living. then again not sure you'd recognize those.

Oh for gods sake. You've gone over the deep end when you won't accept media reports. Sorry, I wasn't in the closed door intelligence brief.

putin benefits from this, don't be fooled.

Oh, wait, I forgot who I was talking to.

Now Putin can put all the missiles he wants pointed at Europe. The Europeans will be less keen on us putting new missiles on their soil.
You aren't paying attention.

Putin is already breaking the treaty. But I'm sure the Democrats will try to spin this too.

Trumphaters are so predictable.

'Donald Trump's plan to rip up the anti-ballistic missile treaty with the Soviet Union may not be as disastrous as we think'

Russia Says President Trump's Nuclear Treaty Pullout Would Be a 'Very Dangerous Step'

Let's see, the supposedly "pro-Russian" Donald Trump has done all these actions that have been opposed and condemned by the Russian government: pulled the U.S. out of the Iran nuke deal, imposed tariffs on Russian steel, sold weapons to Ukraine and Georgia, expelled a bunch of Russian diplomats, shut down one of Russia's consulates in the U.S., and condemned the German-Russian natural gas pipeline. What gives, libs?

First of all this decision destroyed the NATO.
There is no logic behind that statement.

You are an idiot or what you are?

Again my statement: First of all this decision destroyed the NATO and made the USA to an unreliable country. I don't know whether we are able to solve this problem with an Eukalyptusbonbon now.

And let me continue: I thought about to install about 500 nuclear warheads worldwide - also some of them within the USA. We have here in Europe now 6 minutes time to react. This 6 minutes are enough time to destroy the whole planet and every possible aggressor including the USA. But 6 minutes are not a time span within we are able to react adequate. Every reaction now is always only able to be a totally blind reaction. So even in case we will realize another form of defense or revenge - it will always only able to be a blind reaction against every nation in the world, which owns nukes: including the USA.

You should try hating less and thinking more.

When one adversary adheres to the treaty and the other does not, it doesn't help the one following the treaty, and in addition, it signals weaknesses.

Putin is currently violating the treaty.

Wise up.

There is a constraint on us, we have to get permission from other counties to put missiles on their soil.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

First of all this decision destroyed the NATO.
There is no logic behind that statement.

You are an idiot or what you are?

Again my statement: First of all this decision destroyed the NATO and made the USA to an unreliable country. I don't know whether we are able to solve this problem with an Eukalyptusbonbon now.

And let me continue: I thought about to install about 500 nuclear warheads worldwide - also some of them within the USA. We have here in Europe now 6 minutes time to react. This 6 minutes are enough time to destroy the whole planet and every possible aggressor including the USA. But 6 minutes are not a time span within we are able to react adequate. Every reaction now is always only able to be a totally blind reaction. So even in case we will realize another form of defense or revenge - it will always only able to be a blind reaction against every nation in the world, which owns nukes: including the USA.

You should try hating less and thinking more.

When one adversary adheres to the treaty and the other does not, it doesn't help the one following the treaty, and in addition, it signals weaknesses.

Putin is currently violating the treaty.

Wise up.

When a criminal is breaking the law, the answer is not to get rid of the law.

There is a constraint on us, we have to get permission from other counties to put missiles on their soil.

With Trump giving them crap about not paying their fair share for NATO, I'm sure many countries would be more than happy to have them.

Putin has been complaining about the treaty for years since no other countries have signed on. Trump did him a favor, allowing him to cancel the treaty and blame the US.

With Trump giving them crap about not paying their fair share for NATO, I'm sure many countries would be more than happy to have them.

I am sure Trump being an asshole is sure to win them over!

Putin has been complaining about the treaty for years since no other countries have signed on. Trump did him a favor, allowing him to cancel the treaty and blame the US.
You're spinning.

Putin was already breaking the treaty.

Wise up

*Illegitimate
link to these meetings?

Oh for gods sake. You've gone over the deep end when you won't accept media reports. Sorry, I wasn't in the closed door intelligence brief.
these media reports?

69 Media Mistakes in the Trump Era: The Definitive List | Sharyl Attkisson

when the media uses emotional ploys to gain your support, they're not news. they're fucking ass holes. if that is who you are using then no wonder you have no opinions of your own.

Forum List

Back