Supporters of Ferguson cop Darren Wilson donate $400,000 for him.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Obama is gonna regret taking sides on this issue. He sent three officials to the funeral of thug Brown while he should be praising wilson for saving lives.

Ferguson shooting Nearly 400 000 raised online for cop who fatally shot teen - CBS News

aug 25 2014
Ferguson, Missouri police officer Darren Wilson, who fatally shot unarmed teenager Michael Brown earlier this month, has gone underground since the controversial shooting, but his backers have been coming out in droves and many are showing their support by donating cash online.

Almost $400,000 has been raised on the fundraising site gofundme.com for the six-year police veteran. After the first fundraising drive reached its goal of $234,000, a second page was established and has brought in more than $153,000 in four days. More than 9,000 people combined have contributed to the two fundraising pages.

By contrast, more than 8,600 people have donated about $250,000 to thegofundme page set up for Brown. Thousands of mourners attended Brown's funeral Monday in St. Louis.

Brown is most definitely guilty. That's a given.

Oh shit it's the cop who's on trial? Whatever he smoked some gangsta BUILD A STATUE!!!

WE don't know who is guilty. You racist idiot. BUT I am glad wilson is getting some support for a fair trial.

Wow the irony...

Talk to Obama and Sharpton about Irony.

Infraaasstruuuuccctuuuurrreeeee!!!!!!!

P.S. - fuck black people.

Can I get a 'like' now Matty?

Oh shit it's the cop who's on trial? Whatever he smoked some gangsta BUILD A STATUE!!!

WE don't know who is guilty. You racist idiot. BUT I am glad wilson is getting some support for a fair trial.

Wow the irony...

What is wrong with Infrastructure? Every promising country in the world builds it to advance.

I disagree with blacks as they're blinded by hatred and don't give a damn about a fair trail. This is very bad for this country.

Crump represents the Browns. He's the guy that did such a great job for the Martins.

Wow the irony...

What is wrong with Infrastructure? Every promising country in the world builds it to advance.

I disagree with blacks as they're blinded by hatred and don't give a damn about a fair trail. This is very bad for this country.

Still waiting for that 'like' you racist bastard :thup:

Wow the irony...

I think the irony he is referring to is you calling someone else a racist because, well, you and David Duke would be great roomies. Just sayin.......

Wow the irony...

Obviously. If we had more infrastructure as well as science and education we could cure the black people of their blackness

The cop ain't on trial yet though he prolly will be. As with zimbo v sambo our super-evil media will demand the white guy be hung for defending himself from an attacking animal. Look for the press to dig up pics of brownie when he was 12 and say that was the victim.

[

I think the irony he is referring to is you calling someone else a racist because, well, you and David Duke would be great roomies. Just sayin.......

You support affirmative action so don't you ever call anyone a racist.

And don't knock the Duke on my threads.

Forum List

Back