‘We’re Getting Ready’: Gutierrez Expecting Executive Amnesty For Five Million Illegals

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Get ready folks, our poor excuse for a president, and the single biggest mistake this country has ever made, is about to reward 5,000,000 million lawbreakers for sneaking into our country.

Fucking traitor ! If he does this, impeachment should be on the table !

Have I told you lately how much I hate liberals ?

Democratic lawmaker Luis Gutierrez expressed extreme confidence that President Barack Obama will shortly bypass Congress and grant amnesty to five million illegal immigrants, calling it “music to his ears” and claiming he and his colleagues are “getting ready.”
The Illinois congressman spoke to MSNBC’s Jose Diaz-Balart Monday about the network’s inside White House sources on immigration. MSNBC reporter Chris Jansing claimed the Obama administration is planning on deferring deportations for five million illegal immigrants — a number Gutierrez first floated back in July.
“I think it would be a huge move,” he said excitedly. “A bold move. I think it would be one that would, obviously, be unprecedented . . . Look, we want to get as many as we can out of the vicious cycle of deportation.”
“But I think if the president takes such a move — look, I once said that it would be approximately 5 million, given what I heard,” Gutierrez bragged. “Not that anyone, Jose, specifically said ‘here are the categories of people.’ But, you know, if you listen, there are ways to extrapolate numbers.”
“And I said 5 million, and I remember people just being astonished at that number,” the congressman continued. “So it’s music to my ears that someone would have a source at the White House that say it’s 5 million.”
“Let me just say,” Gutierrez concluded. “Tomorrow, the next day, and all of this week, we’re getting ready.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/25/were-getting-ready-gutierrez-expecting-executive-amnesty-for-five-million-illegals-video/#ixzz3BSi9ejwE

This is slightly bigger than Reagans Amensty of around 3.5 million. This will Probably help the democrats hold onto the white house in 2016 and 2020.

We whites would need to come out at 65%+ to cover the 3-4% increase in vote the democrats will get from this.

This is slightly bigger than Reagans Amensty of around 3.5 million. This will Probably help the democrats hold onto the white house in 2016 and 2020.

We whites would need to come out at 65%+ to cover the 3-4% increase in vote the democrats will get from this.

Look at the timing. It reeks of politics. He goes through with this and it instantly energizes the Hispanic vote just two months before a huge November election. That's what this is all about.

Look at the timing. It reeks of politics. He goes through with this and it instantly energizes the Hispanic vote just two months before a huge November election. That's what this is all about.

precisely.
This country is finished.
You can't have a 1st world nation by allowing 3rd world people to illegally infiltrate to sway the vote.

Hell..let em all in and mail voter registration cards to the entire south american continent so they can vote absentee...it'll hasten the collapse and reconstruction...all good.

I hope Impeachment is drawn up and just waiting for this man to pull this

the people better stand up and say ENOUGH of this thug administration and his COMRADES in ARMS

precisely.
You can't have a 1st world nation by allowing 3rd world people to illegally infiltrate to sway the vote.

Hell..let em all in and mail voter registration cards to the entire south american continent so they can vote absentee...it'll hasten the collapse and reconstruction...all good.

And that's why in 7-10 years I'm getting the hell out of here.

the people better stand up and say ENOUGH of this thug administration and his COMRADES in ARMS

No way. It's all controlled opposition and theater.
If the politicians really wanted the border closed...it would be shut down, airtight.

If the politicians really wanted the border closed...it would be shut down, airtight.

Unfortunately you're right. The Dims want the future voters, and the businesses want the slave labor. There's really only one way to stop it, and that's to take matters in to your own hands. Problem is, it would take millions of people to be outraged enough to get anything done. And to be frank, while we have millions outraged, we don't have enough that would actually go to the border and put a stop to this.

When Reagan did it did only repubs get voted for?? No...

Last edited:

Unfortunately you're right. The Dims want the future voters, and the businesses want the slave labor. There's really only one way to stop it, and that's to take matters in to your own hands. Problem is, it would take millions of people to be outraged enough to get anything done. And to be frank, while we have millions outraged, we don't have enough that would actually go to the border and put a stop to this.

This government will eventually collapse, just like every government in history has.
In our case borders will change and new, smaller countries will be established.
There is no "United States" anymore anyway. This country is far from being "united".

Polarized areas of racially discontented states of america would be a better description.

Who do you mean "we"? Nigga. :slap:

You don't have a problem with wide open southern borders allowing illegals to infiltrate our country and smuggle drugs and weapons in?

Do you think this ISIS business won't show up here? My opinion is they are already here...because of our wide open southern border..We'll see, though, won't we?

Do you think it would be ok to "legalize" 5 million more people who broke the law coming here and allow them to vote in order to skew the election?
The moment they cross the border they have broken u.s. law.
You want criminals to vote and influence elections in the country you live in?

Who do you mean "we"? Nigga. :slap:

You don't have a problem with wide open southern borders allowing illegals to infiltrate our country and smuggle drugs and weapons in?

Do you think this ISIS business won't show up here? My opinion is they are already here...because of our wide open southern border..We'll see, though, won't we?

Do you think it would be ok to "legalize" 5 million more people who broke the law coming here and allow them to vote in order to skew the election?
The moment they cross the border they have broken u.s. law.
You want criminals to vote and influence elections in the country you live in?
talk.gif

Hispanics don't vote in their own elections. What makes you think they will run down and vote in ours? The legalization of illegal immigrants is not a top priority for legal Hispanics. Many are against illegal immigration themselves.

Hispanics don't vote in their own elections. What makes you think they will run down and vote in ours? The legalization of illegal immigrants is not a top priority for legal Hispanics. Many are against illegal immigration themselves.

Once they get with the American system, and discover they can vote themselves "stuff" (what's the Spanish word for handouts ?) they'll be showing up in droves to put their check marks on those little Dimocrat boxes on their ballot cards.

Get ready folks, our poor excuse for a president, and the single biggest mistake this country has ever made, is about to reward 5,000,000 million lawbreakers for sneaking into our country.

Fucking traitor ! If he does this, impeachment should be on the table !

Have I told you lately how much I hate liberals ?

Democratic lawmaker Luis Gutierrez expressed extreme confidence that President Barack Obama will shortly bypass Congress and grant amnesty to five million illegal immigrants, calling it “music to his ears” and claiming he and his colleagues are “getting ready.”
The Illinois congressman spoke to MSNBC’s Jose Diaz-Balart Monday about the network’s inside White House sources on immigration. MSNBC reporter Chris Jansing claimed the Obama administration is planning on deferring deportations for five million illegal immigrants — a number Gutierrez first floated back in July.
“I think it would be a huge move,” he said excitedly. “A bold move. I think it would be one that would, obviously, be unprecedented . . . Look, we want to get as many as we can out of the vicious cycle of deportation.”
“But I think if the president takes such a move — look, I once said that it would be approximately 5 million, given what I heard,” Gutierrez bragged. “Not that anyone, Jose, specifically said ‘here are the categories of people.’ But, you know, if you listen, there are ways to extrapolate numbers.”
“And I said 5 million, and I remember people just being astonished at that number,” the congressman continued. “So it’s music to my ears that someone would have a source at the White House that say it’s 5 million.”
“Let me just say,” Gutierrez concluded. “Tomorrow, the next day, and all of this week, we’re getting ready.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/25/were-getting-ready-gutierrez-expecting-executive-amnesty-for-five-million-illegals-video/#ixzz3BSi9ejwE
there are lots of "liberals" who are against "illegals" and this amnesty thing....but they also realize like most of us that the ones who have been here 5-7 years or better .....aint going no where....its too late for them....

precisely.

And that's why in 7-10 years I'm getting the hell out of here.
leave when the going gets tough?.....i dont think you will be missed....

Forum List

Back