Super Rare white moose killed by hunters

I go to a place in upper Minnesota every year that has a bear sanctuary on one side of the lake. Bears come in, grab some chow, lay around for a while and then wander off.

20ish years ago a white black bear was spotted in the sanctuary.

Hunters immediately set up just outside the boundaries and killed it as soon as word got out.

People are fucking insane.

If its an illegal kill .It wasn't done by hunters and not poachers or they would have taken it. It was done by a bunch of slobs. When they are caught need to punished to the full extent of the laws that apply.

I go to a place in upper Minnesota every year that has a bear sanctuary on one side of the lake. Bears come in, grab some chow, lay around for a while and then wander off.

Hunters immediately set up just outside the boundaries and killed it as soon as word got out.

Obviously it was Black Bears Matter and they thought it was a MAGA bear.

People want their 15 minutes of fame.

I would have taken pictures and called it good.

..is it really hunting ---like they did in the old days with one shot rifles/etc?
..a lot of them just sit in tree stands/etc...?

I dont mind hunting but you should leave the rare ones alone.
Like elephant hunting,what the fuck is the point? I mean if the elephant population exploded and they needed thinning I could see it.
Take the Whitetail deer. Way back when they were nearly hunted to extinction,now they're all over the place and need to be culled to keep the population healthy.

Utterly disgusting and revolting

I'm not a fan of hunting but don't begrudge other's right to hunt for food and sport, but this seems so stupid. So many animals have been hunted to extinction because they were desirable.

That said, now that the thing is dead, I wonder how much white moose meat is? I could use a few things made out of white moose leather! :smoke:

Forum List

Back