Super Bowl Snacks...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Forget about who's playing the Super Bowl. That's secondary to the commercials and the Super Bowl snacks. What are you going to be snacking on during the game? Me, I'm keeping it simple... Regular Lays potato chips and a Pepsi. Maybe some bar-b-qued pork rinds. What about you? What's on the snack menu?

Forget about who's playing the Super Bowl. That's secondary to the commercials and the Super Bowl snacks. What are you going to be snacking on during the game? Me, I'm keeping it simple... Regular Lays potato chips and a Pepsi. Maybe some bar-b-qued pork rinds. What about you? What's on the snack menu?

The super bowl is this weekend?

Snuck up on you, huh?

I do a bunch of appetizers and hors d' oeuvres ...everything from pigs in a blanket to wings to pot stickers, egg rolls, cheeses , cured meats, caprese/ bruschetta etc....

Snuck up on you, huh?

I thought it was last weekend.

I think some of those Pretzel crackers, probably garlic ones. Then slice up some summer sausage. And probably some colbyjack. And of course Ripples with my home made secret recipe onion dip. Oh and I drink my first Beer of the year.....

z-1737.jpg

On crackers...

With a healthy squirt of this...

z1-4.jpg

:thup:

My thoughts exactly :)

I will be doing what I would be doing any weekend I expect.
But I probably will not be having much company during the game I suppose.

Maybe I will watch a movie.

Forum List

Back