Super Bowl LI Predictions

The season is upon us. Who makes the Super Bowl and who wins the Super Bowl?

To me the AFC comes down to three teams, the Patriots, the Steelers and the Bengals. I think it will be New Englsnd returning to the big game.

The NFC has four teams in the mix, the Panthers, the Packers, the Seahawks and the Cardinals. Arizona will shake the post season failures and make the big game.

Arizona wins Super Bowl LI over New England.

What say you?
With the Patriots, kind of depends on whether they can win with Garrapolo while Brady is out for 4 games. If not, the Jets may beat them for the Division. The Bengals have a good team and had the Steelers beaten only to lose because of the stupidity of a couple players. They may take a step up this year. The Steelers always seem to be in the thick of things. The Colts will also probably make the playoffs. Not sure what to expect from the Broncos, don't expect them to get very far if they make the playoffs. Prediction: Bengals go to the SB for the AFC.

Panthers should be good again. A great defense exposed Cam Newton though. Seachicks should be pretty good even without beast mode. Packers have Rogers. Geordi is back from ACL injury and probably won't be as good. Their rotund RB looks to have lost some weight and may be better. Defense meh. I wouldn't be surprised if the Vikings beat them for the NFC North again. Cards look very good. Keeping Palmer healthy is key there. Don't see any teams from the NFC East being worth a damn this year. Going out on a limb and predicting Vikings going to the SB for NFC.

Vikings over Bengals in SB LI ending the curse.

Rawls looked pretty good in the last pre season game. He led the NFL in yards per carry in the 8 games he started last season before he broke his ankle. He appears to have healed completely. Michaels is now running the way he was supposed to for the last two seasons. Lynch won't be missed. Sometimes he was as much a distraction than an asset. The new O-Line looks real good. The only real possible weakness is the Corner opposite Sherman. If Sherman plays the most dangerous W/O's and Slot receivers and TE's Man on Man the Defense should repeat with holding offenses to the lowest scores average. All that said I think the Hawks should retake the NFC West with AZ a close second. That sets up HFA for Seattle and the most likely path to another SB appearance. I don't have a clue which AFC team will emerge to join Seattle in the SB. I would like the Colts to finally make good on the promise of Luck. It would be nice to see Wilson redeem himself for that last minute interception two years ago.

First he needs to stop being a coward and going along with whatever pete the cheat tells him to do.Be like Jim Harbaugh did with Mike DICK ka,call your own fucking play and give carrol the finger when it is an asinine call.jesus christ wilson,stop being a chickenshit coward afraid to take charge.:rolleyes: Be a rebel and man like Harbaugh was with the DICK ka coach he had.:up:

Last edited:

To me the AFC comes down to three teams, the Patriots, the Steelers and the Bengals. I think it will be New Englsnd returning to the big game.

The NFC has four teams in the mix, the Panthers, the Packers, the Seahawks and the Cardinals. Arizona will shake the post season failures and make the big game.

What say you?
With the Patriots, kind of depends on whether they can win with Garrapolo while Brady is out for 4 games. If not, the Jets may beat them for the Division. The Bengals have a good team and had the Steelers beaten only to lose because of the stupidity of a couple players. They may take a step up this year. The Steelers always seem to be in the thick of things. The Colts will also probably make the playoffs. Not sure what to expect from the Broncos, don't expect them to get very far if they make the playoffs. Prediction: Bengals go to the SB for the AFC.

Panthers should be good again. A great defense exposed Cam Newton though. Seachicks should be pretty good even without beast mode. Packers have Rogers. Geordi is back from ACL injury and probably won't be as good. Their rotund RB looks to have lost some weight and may be better. Defense meh. I wouldn't be surprised if the Vikings beat them for the NFC North again. Cards look very good. Keeping Palmer healthy is key there. Don't see any teams from the NFC East being worth a damn this year. Going out on a limb and predicting Vikings going to the SB for NFC.

I know you are trying to be funny with your vikings pick and not serious..:rofl:

I don't think Sam Bradford is the Savior in Minnesota. His best two years were sorta mediocre.
Indeed.Treeshepard NAILED it.:thup:

Injury prone Bradford is BARELY a very tiny upgrade over Sean Hill,their backup at best .That offense is as good as gone this year going nowhere especially after Bradford gets hurt in the middle of the year and is out the rest of the season.:biggrin:

Last edited:

What say you?

I agree with your teams In contention in both conferences.

I have Cincy vs GB. With Cincy winning.

In the AFC of those 3 Cincy has by far the best defense.

In the NFC I went with GB but could have easily went with Seattle. I think it's one of those 2. I think the Vikings are still a year away from Making a big move.

Okay here is my prediction.

I agree with you that its one of those two of seattle and green bay.Green Bay has a medicore defense and defense wins championships vs a great offense as seattle proved three years ago against the donkeys. the next year they did not have their starters at full swing,they were playing on one arm against the pats.

I was going to take the Vikings to be in it this year before Brigewaters injury. the Vikings still a YEAR away from making the big move? :rofl::haha::lmao: Try at LEAST two years dude.:lol::lmao:

It takes at least one year to fully recover from a torn ACL injury and be back to normal. One thing in favor of Bridgewater being fully recovered and have a good chance at starting at the beginning of the season next year is that unlike sam bradford when he had his injury and was out for two years,Bridgewater had his injury BEFORE the season began so he could possibly be ready by the beginning of next year.

I say possibly.more like the middle of the year.Not everyone can have the amazing recovery that Adrian Peterson was able to.

I do agree with you on Cincy though.they are due. The NFC title game will be between green bay and seattle with seattle in the superbowl against cincy and winning it all is what I am going to say.

Now if Wilson goes and gets hurt for the rest of the year like Bridewater,all bets are off of course and it is green bay.lol they sink or swim with wilson.

Last edited:
The chalk is with the Pats, Cards, Bengals, Pack, Seahawks and Panthers. You could copy and paste those directly from the CBS sportline power rankings, respectively.

I don't like the Panthers to return to the Superbowl. They caught lightening in a bottle and went on a 16 game win streak in 2015. I see them dropping off.

The Broncos are underestimated. They didn't get much from Peyton last year. He threw a lot of dying quails. The strength of that team is the run game and defense and that will be what they hang their hat on in 2016.

I don't think Sam Bradford is the Savior in Minnesota. His best two years were sorta mediocre.

As a Niner fan I'm hoping for 7 wins. As a Raider fan I'm hoping for 9, which I don't think is unrealistic.

Kirk (you like that?) Cousins is for real. The Giants have a sick-ass offense. If I had to go away from the chalk I'd say winner of NFC East wins the Superbowl.
I'm a lifelong Niners fan. 7? I'd love to see them get 7. Given the state of their team right now? I'm thinking 4, maybe 5.

Notice I only called my Raider prediction realistic. Hehe

The Raiders will be a much improved team this year..but not Super Bowl quality .....yet.

I agree Tree.Your Raiders look like they are finally ready to shed the label of chokeland faiders.They will have a winning season this year and will probably be in the playoffs but they are not superbowl ready yet. when John Gruden turned them around,their first winning season they had with him,they did not make it to the superbowl that year as well you got to remember.

Whichever team needs a new two billion dollar stadium.

THEN they'll suck.

because of teddy bridgewaters injury,the vikings look to be following down the same path of the niners.:D

What say you?

I know you are trying to be funny with your vikings pick and not serious..:rofl:

Injury prone Bradford is BARELY a very tiny upgrade over Sean Hill,their backup at best .That offense is as good as gone this year going nowhere especially after Bradford gets hurt in the middle of the year and is out the rest of the season.:biggrin:
Yes, I was being somewhat facetious with my Vikings pick. I think they'll be a playoff team. How well they do will come down to Bradford. He has always been on crappy teams and he has had to learn a new offensive system every year. This will be his 6th system in as many years. I think the Vikings run first system should take a lot of pressure off him. Will be interesting and hopefully fun to watch this year to see if Bradford ever lives up to his potential. I'm kind of stoked to have him.

What say you?

In the NFC I went with GB but could have easily went with Seattle. I think it's one of those 2. I think the Vikings are still a year away from Making a big move.

I agree with you that its one of those two of seattle and green bay.Green Bay has a medicore defense and defense wins championships vs a great offense as seattle proved three years ago against the donkeys. the next year they did not have their starters at full swing,they were playing on one arm against the pats.

I was going to take the Vikings to be in it this year before Brigewaters injury. the Vikings still a YEAR away from making the big move? :rofl::haha::lmao: Try at LEAST two years dude.:lol::lmao:

It takes at least one year to fully recover from a torn ACL injury and be back to normal. One thing in favor of Bridgewater being fully recovered and have a good chance at starting at the beginning of the season next year is that unlike sam bradford when he had his injury and was out for two years,Bridgewater had his injury BEFORE the season began so he could possibly be ready by the beginning of next year.

I say possibly.more like the middle of the year.Not everyone can have the amazing recovery that Adrian Peterson was able to.

I do agree with you on Cincy though.they are due. The NFC title game will be between green bay and seattle with seattle in the superbowl against cincy and winning it all is what I am going to say.

Now if Wilson goes and gets hurt for the rest of the year like Bridewater,all bets are off of course and it is green bay.lol they sink or swim with wilson.

Why you want Wilson to get the season ending injury?????

I hate your ass face!!!!

Yes, I was being somewhat facetious with my Vikings pick. I think they'll be a playoff team. How well they do will come down to Bradford. He has always been on crappy teams and he has had to learn a new offensive system every year. This will be his 6th system in as many years. I think the Vikings run first system should take a lot of pressure off him. Will be interesting and hopefully fun to watch this year to see if Bradford ever lives up to his potential. I'm kind of stoked to have him.[/QUOTE]

There are usually reasons why a team give up on players....one: they don't produce...two: they don't fix into a team system and three: the team that wind up with them, for example the Vikings trading for Bradford...they are desperate.

I hate your ass face!!!!

Maybe LA Fan is pissed because the Rams #1 pick, Jared Goff is injured and won't play and he is blaming Seattle.

Yes, I was being somewhat facetious with my Vikings pick. I think they'll be a playoff team. How well they do will come down to Bradford. He has always been on crappy teams and he has had to learn a new offensive system every year. This will be his 6th system in as many years. I think the Vikings run first system should take a lot of pressure off him. Will be interesting and hopefully fun to watch this year to see if Bradford ever lives up to his potential. I'm kind of stoked to have him.

There are usually reasons why a team give up on players....one: they don't produce...two: they don't fix into a team system and three: the team that wind up with them, for example the Vikings trading for Bradford...they are desperate.[/QUOTE]
Well, he had better production last year than Bridgewater. I'll be happy if he can duplicate that for the Vikes. Desperate? Maybe so, but they weren't going to just roll over and die. They got the best available QB. They went big and I'm glad they did.

What say you?

I hate your ass face!!!!

Not at all.Other than Shady Brady or Michael Vick I dont wish that on QB's but I sure lost my respect for the coward for being afraid to stand up to pete the cheat and give him the middle finger.He would have two superbowl rings had he grown some balls.

I really lost even more respect for "mr its all about me" when he proved that by asking to be the NFL's highest paid player having the audacity to ask that when he was too much of a coward to say fuck you to carrol.

I hate your ass face!!!!

Maybe LA Fan is pissed because the Rams #1 pick, Jared Goff is injured and won't play and he is blaming Seattle.

another wild ass theory as laughable as your theories that you were so sure were correct that the Rams would never come back to LA.:D:tongue-44:
Fisher to his credit,announced BEFORE the injury that he would be the third string quarterback which was very wise of him not wanting to put all that pressure on him to win coming into LA.Fresh out of college and only 21 he is hardly ready to be an NFL starter yet,especially in LA.:rolleyes:

I never wanted Goff to start the season next week.They would be assured of another losing season.With Keenum,I feel good about them having their first winning season in over 13 years and oh congrats,you're making progress the fact you NOW remember the LAMBS played in st louis where the RAMS play in LA.:up: That IS progress.lol

What say you?

I think you're dreaming that they will be a playoff team.They will be LUCKY if they even have a winning season.:D

What say you?

I think you're dreaming that they will be a playoff team.They will be LUCKY if they even have a winning season.:D

The Vikings will make the playoffs. Probably lose round 1. The NFC is deep this year but they are good enough even with average qb play.

What say you?

The Vikings will make the playoffs. Probably lose round 1. The NFC is deep this year but they are good enough even with average qb play.

The Vikings should have a winning season and make the playoffs. As long as the run game is strong, they should be okay with Bradford.

What say you?

The falcons. One of these years, its gotta happen.

Its all coming together!!!

15965955_10158028664675134_6264057701091036549_n.jpg

What say you?

Yep, just Seattle and two more games. I hope they can do it.

What say you?

Seattle is an interesting team. I like watching them because on any given play they can score (on both sides of the ball!!!!). The NFL is a better product when this incarnation of the Seahonks is doing well.

What say you?

Seattle is an interesting team. I like watching them because on any given play they can score (on both sides of the ball!!!!). The NFL is a better product when this incarnation of the Seahonks is doing well.

I hate the Seahawks, have hated them since they came into the NFL.

Forum List

Back