Sundays are sooo boring...so....

Dan said:
My ideal woman:
Also, she's got to be pretty intelligent. I'd take a smart ugly girl over a dumb hot girl any day.
Like I said....
It all depends on what you want.

Dan said:
My ideal woman:

First and foremost, she has to have a sense of humor. I'm not one of those guys who's going to not mind acting different around my girlfriend than I do around my friends.

Also, she's got to be pretty intelligent. I'd take a smart ugly girl over a dumb hot girl any day.

Physically, I'm a fan of shorter hair (like around shoulder-length or so). I've noticed that most of the girls I'm into tend to have sort of pale skin tone. It's not a conscious decision, but that's how it is.

I like redheads, or brunettes. Not too big on blondes. Not to be prejudiced, but pretty much every blonde I've ever met has been either a bitch or an airhead, so that's kind of turned me off from them.

While we're on the hair subject, I dig girls with dyed hair. Not, like bright green or anything, but I think a girl with brown or black hair with some red or blonde streaks is pretty sweet.

Overall, I guess I'm more drawn to the hipster/indie girl-type girl more than any other.

you are one of those guys who take the oldies song for granted..."If ya want to be happy all your life-take a ugly woman for your wife" Sorry not me...gotta be at least cute..I'll suffer the consequencies! :eek:

archangel said:
you are one of those guys who take the oldies song for granted..."If ya want to be happy all your life-take a ugly woman for your wife" Sorry not me...gotta be at least cute..I'll suffer the consequencies! :eek:
How about a smart pretty girl who USED to be ugly?
in a .....tight ....school....girl...outf................................................

JOKER96BRAVO said:
in a .....tight ....school....girl...outf................................................

well ya may have got me on this one...are we speaking of abbey? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...maybe I learned something here..do not judge a book by the cover sorta thingee! :eek:

archangel said:
well ya may have got me on this one...are we speaking of abbey? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...maybe I learned something here..do not judge a book by the cover sorta thingee! :eek:
Who's abbey?

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Who's abbey?

she justs posts in here from time to time...she mentioned hiking up her skirt in Catholic school back in the day..I thought maybe you were spanking me or something...my bad...what can I say...the old law enforcement mentality took me over...analyized your comment...lol :cof:

The ClayTaurus said:
Arch, you sir, need to get some ass... :wank: :suck: :ssex: :kiss2:

I have forgotten more than you will ever get...LOL! :beer:

archangel said:
I have forgotten more than you will ever get...LOL! :beer:
Keep tellin' yourself that pops, I got years to go... you better get back to work if you wanna hold me off ;) :mm: :banana:

JOKER96BRAVO said:
with a thong, and those lybrarian glasses.

Oooooooo ya!

The ClayTaurus said:
Keep tellin' yourself that pops, I got years to go... you better get back to work if you wanna hold me off ;) :mm: :banana:

me thinks you spend way too much time drawing pics of ships rather then sailing them...must be the 'edumacation' (pun) today...how is life treating you with fast food burritos....LOL

archangel said:
me thinks you spend way too much time drawing pics of ships rather then sailing them...must be the 'edumacation' (pun) today...how is life treating you with fast food burritos....LOL

fast food burritos? I don't follow

Forum List

Back