Sundays are sooo boring...so....

Mr. P said:
Watching this thread. :cry:

Well, <i>some</i> of us gave legitimate answers... Those should have been worth reading. :)

Shattered said:
Three times this month already..where you been?

has him on a short leash...give Mr.P a break...Mondays are a slow day as well as Sunday!

The ClayTaurus said:
fast food burritos? I don't follow

it's a old military joke...try searching "Moonlight Bunny Ranch"...lol!

archangel said:
has him on a short leash...give Mr.P a break...Mondays are a slow day as well as Sunday!

Perhaps before dogging someone else about the length of their leash, you might want to try finding someone willing to hold your own. :)

archangel said:
it's a old military joke...try searching "Moonlight Bunny Ranch"...lol!
I don't have to pay for my ass. I'm a pro-bono case. ;)
Besides, 95% of the girls at moonlight are N-A-S-T-Y nasty.

*shudders*

The ClayTaurus said:
I don't have to pay for my ass. I'm a pro-bono case. ;)
Besides, 95% of the girls at moonlight are N-A-S-T-Y nasty.

*shudders*

talk to Jesse Ventura...a former Governor....he really likes em...says they all look like "Playboy" girls...never tried them myself...but I would bet dollars to donuts you would if given the chance!...LOL :whip:

archangel said:
talk to Jesse Ventura...a former Governor....he really likes em...says they all look like "Playboy" girls...never tried them myself...but I would bet dollars to donuts you would if given the chance!...LOL :whip:
No thanks, I value my disease-free unit. Plus, as I said, guys my age don't need to pay for booty.

Especially when they're driving a nice car :)

archangel said:
interesting comment here..are you Gay? ya seem to be turned off with hetrosexual comments and fantasy...even though it was in jest!
That would make your life so much easier, wouldn't it...

too bad life is hard.

Forum List

Back