Sunday Night Roundtable! (10/23) "The Panel Discusses Trumps Gettysburg Address"

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Speaker.com ^ | 10/23/2016 |

Very interesting commentary on the polls.

There are 4 polls showing Trump up. So what was the purpose of the ABC poll showing Hillary up 12 points. The purpose is to lower the RCP average. If they did not do that it would show Trump surging.

If the polls are properly weighted, Trump would be up 6-8 points currently.

When Reagan ran he was up 10 pts going into the election and he won 44 states. For Hillary to be up 12 points she would be winning all 50 states. Not possible.

• Banned
New Podesta Email Exposes Dem Playbook For Rigging Polls Through "Oversamples"
Zero Hedge ^ | Oct 23, 2016 | Tyler Durden

The obvious sampling bias in the latest ABC / Washington Post poll that showed a 12-point national advantage for Hillary. Like many of the recent polls from Reuters, ABC and The Washington Post, this latest poll included a 9-point sampling bias toward registered democrats.

for all of you out there who still aren't convinced that the polls are rigged, we present to you the following Podesta email, leaked earlier today, that conveniently spells out, in startling detail, exactly how to rig them. The email starts out with a request for recommendations on "oversamples for polling" in order to "maximize what we get out of our media polling."

I also want to get your Atlas folks to recommend oversamples for our polling before we start in February. By market, regions, etc. I want to get this all compiled into one set of recommendations so we can maximize what we get out of our media polling.

The email even includes a handy, 37-page guide with the following poll-rigging recommendations. In Arizona, over sampling of Hispanics and Native Americans is highly recommended:

- Over-sample Hispanics . Use Spanish language interviewing. (Monolingual Spanish-speaking voters are among the lowest turnout Democratic targets).

- Over-sample the Native American population

For Florida,.....

It's not the most accurate poll by far. Hillary is up by eight to twelve.

Counselors will be standing by on Wednesday morning after the election to help you in your loss, kyzr.

Counselors will be standing by on Wednesday morning after the election to help you in your loss, kyzr.
Not my loss, but the GOP loss. The election hinges on the 20% of GOP traitors who would rather see Hillary as president than Trump. I'm, not a 1%'er so my taxes are not an issue, so I hope you and yours enjoy being swamped by illegals and "terrorists".

There are 4 polls showing Trump up. So what was the purpose of the ABC poll showing Hillary up 12 points. The purpose is to lower the RCP average. If they did not do that it would show Trump surging.

When Reagan ran he was up 10 pts going into the election and he won 44 states. For Hillary to be up 12 points she would be winning all 50 states. Not possible.
Let's make a $1,000 bet on the election. I get Hillary and you get Trump.

Not my loss, but the GOP loss. The election hinges on the 20% of GOP traitors who would rather see Hillary as president than Trump. I'm, not a 1%'er so my taxes are not an issue, so I hope you and yours enjoy being swamped by illegals and "terrorists".
Are we now being "swamped" by either illegals or terrorists? Have we been these last 8 years?

Dude, seriously. Why do you even care now? Talking about what the polls say, which ones are right, which ones are rigged, etc is all just a bunch of noise. The only poll that matters is less than 3 weeks away. You seem obsessed with these polls. My advice is to ignore the polls and start preparing yourself for President Bulldyke. Then if she loses you will be happy.

There is no 3 or 6 or 9 point sampling bias against Trump.
Got a wikileaks email to back that lie up???
Why, Vigilante doesn't?

Because you're a known liar and faux Republican...All one needs to know about you, JakeAss!
You once again engage in Alinsky/Limbaugh mirroring, accusing me of your own failure.
More JakeAss spin...amazing!

Dude, seriously. Why do you even care now? Talking about what the polls say, which ones are right, which ones are rigged, etc is all just a bunch of noise. The only poll that matters is less than 3 weeks away. You seem obsessed with these polls. My advice is to ignore the polls and start preparing yourself for President Bulldyke. Then if she loses you will be happy.
Not in my makeup to give up, learned from my father, the truly greatest generation!

Are we now being "swamped" by either illegals or terrorists? Have we been these last 8 years?
Yes we are swamped by illegals, including gangs and drugs.

That may be your opinion, but the FACTS tell us that illegal immigration has been declining for years. Why not look up some facts for a change?

You think it's bad now....wait for another 4 years of hell if the Beast gets in....We will become like Europe with roving bands of robbers. rapists, and murders....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back