Trump in 2012 on deporting many undocumented immigrants: 'I don't believe in that'

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Trump in 2012 on deporting many undocumented immigrants: 'I don't believe in that'
Trump in 2012: 'I don't believe" in deporting many undocumented immigrants - CNNPolitics.com

CvfgmjmXgAEIgYj.jpg

How the fuck can you believe a single word this asshole has to say?

Kind of incredible that no Trump supporter wants to acknowledge that Trump was 100% behind letting the Illegal Immigrants without a criminal record here and had the same plan as the Democrats,

get rid of the gang members, drug dealers, and felons, then give the others who have lived here forever and a day without any kind of criminal record, and working for their living, a pathway to citizenship.

Trump in 2012: 'I don't believe" in deporting many undocumented immigrants - CNNPolitics.com

CvfgmjmXgAEIgYj.jpg

If a candidate can/can't change their mind, why are you voting for Hillary?
I'm uncertain that he has changed his plan....

In Arizona it was a little confusing on his immigration plan....yes, his rhetoric has changed and he sounds anti immigration, but then he has some speal about the bad ones, we got to GET THEM OUT, (which is Obama's plan...deport the criminals first) and then after we have done that, Trump said, he would look at the rest that are left and decide some time down the road what to do about them....

well THAT leaves the door open to having a pathway to citizenship for ALL the rest that are left...just like he said in 2012, the good ones can stay and should have a pathway to citizenship...

CvfgmjmXgAEIgYj.jpg

So, in the past, Bill and Hillary preached about the need for border security to stop illegal immigration. Not to mention Hillary insisting that marriage was between a man and a woman.

Pick on all of them for reversing their stance or STFU.

Hillary STILL believes in Border security, and supported the measures taken so far on border Security and funding of such, when in the Senate....

She does not believe in a Wall across the entire border, because it is a waste of our money to have a wall in areas of the border that are mountainous or dessert for miles and miles with no cities or any kind of population on either side of the border, and this money can be used towards what Border Patrols says they DO NEED such as more video security cameras and more drones and more helicopters and more border patrol agents etc, in the areas where they are trying to cross in droves.

And you are right about her stance on gay marriage, she did change her position.

Forum List

Back