Suicides in America and Europe

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
These are some positive effects of Suicide, that I see as being positive.

1. It is a free of cost, cheap execution method, and easy way out for scumbags who keep on getting arrested, tried and convicted for their continued misconduct in society, and their stupidity.

Its also a free of cost, easy way out for retards with a type A personality who cant seem to get it, that their ways, if accepted by society and they got their way...
Would turn society in a shambles, just for their own personal benefit.

2. While in some cases, it seemingly denies crime victims access to justice..
The suicide in an attempt to escape what he knows that he's in for...
Does in fact lower the population of criminals some.

3. There are some living in this world, that are better off dead.

Who wants to walk around alive... unable to do anything and being the victim abuse their whole lives ?

And who wants to walk around alive, strapped to a time bomb like cancer that they can't cure ? or a Neurodegenerative disease ?

4. Not every poor guy out there is a scumbag, or a criminal...

But more than 95 % of those kind of people are poor.
And they make life hard, for the OTHER POOR people.

So if the assholes who make life hard for his own socioeconomic peers wants to kill himself..
Good riddance.

So bottom line...
Suicide isn't so bad, for some.

The effect of suicide on others...
confused.gif

Suicide Has Ripple Effect on Families, Communities, Societies
September 10, 2016 - Dorothy Paugh was nine when her father took his life. "I count that day as the last day of my childhood. Because from that moment on, I had no sense of security. I had no sense that the world was a safe place," she said.
Her father was buried at Arlington National Cemetery, a place of repose for presidents and military heroes. Paugh's father served bravely in World War II. After his death, the White House sent a letter from "a grateful nation" that her mother hung prominently on the wall by the front door. Paugh says her mother wanted her children to remember their father as a war hero, and not to focus how he died. But, they never spoke about his death. Paugh said it was a special type of isolation. People commit suicide in every country, rich and poor. In fact,the World Health Organization says about 75 percent of suicides happen in low and middle income countries, where it was the second leading cause of death in 2012, the last year for which the WHO has statistics. In that year, it was the 15th leading cause of death worldwide. Young people between the ages of 15 and 29 are particularly vulnerable.

Suicide is preventable

But medical experts say suicide is preventable, and they try to draw attention to that on World Suicide Prevention Day, which this year is September 10. Paul Gionfriddo, president of Mental Health America, compares suicide to the end stage of cancer, a terminal point in mental illness or disease.Gionfriddo said, "Suicide is the ultimate stage four event for a lot of people who have serious mental illnesses, and frankly it's the ultimate stage four, late-stage event for a lot of people with other kinds of chronic diseases as well, too, who might not have had a mental illness."

003C3F3B-A988-4693-A7B4-BA154F63BDE0_cx1_cy14_cw99_w250_r1_s_r1.jpg

Dorothy Paugh's son Peter was 25 years old when he died.​

On its web page, the World Health Organization notes that "early identification and treatment of depression and alcohol use disorders are key for the prevention of suicide...as well as follow-up contact with those who have attempted suicide, and psychosocial support in communities." Experts also say people need to change the notion that those who commit suicide are cowards. Paugh says she thinks her father got overwhelmed. "He was no coward. He fought in World War II."

Guns and suicide

The effect of suicide on others...
confused.gif

Suicide Has Ripple Effect on Families, Communities, Societies
September 10, 2016 - Dorothy Paugh was nine when her father took his life. "I count that day as the last day of my childhood. Because from that moment on, I had no sense of security. I had no sense that the world was a safe place," she said.
Her father was buried at Arlington National Cemetery, a place of repose for presidents and military heroes. Paugh's father served bravely in World War II. After his death, the White House sent a letter from "a grateful nation" that her mother hung prominently on the wall by the front door. Paugh says her mother wanted her children to remember their father as a war hero, and not to focus how he died. But, they never spoke about his death. Paugh said it was a special type of isolation. People commit suicide in every country, rich and poor. In fact,the World Health Organization says about 75 percent of suicides happen in low and middle income countries, where it was the second leading cause of death in 2012, the last year for which the WHO has statistics. In that year, it was the 15th leading cause of death worldwide. Young people between the ages of 15 and 29 are particularly vulnerable.

Suicide is preventable

But medical experts say suicide is preventable, and they try to draw attention to that on World Suicide Prevention Day, which this year is September 10. Paul Gionfriddo, president of Mental Health America, compares suicide to the end stage of cancer, a terminal point in mental illness or disease.Gionfriddo said, "Suicide is the ultimate stage four event for a lot of people who have serious mental illnesses, and frankly it's the ultimate stage four, late-stage event for a lot of people with other kinds of chronic diseases as well, too, who might not have had a mental illness."

003C3F3B-A988-4693-A7B4-BA154F63BDE0_cx1_cy14_cw99_w250_r1_s_r1.jpg

Dorothy Paugh's son Peter was 25 years old when he died.​

On its web page, the World Health Organization notes that "early identification and treatment of depression and alcohol use disorders are key for the prevention of suicide...as well as follow-up contact with those who have attempted suicide, and psychosocial support in communities." Experts also say people need to change the notion that those who commit suicide are cowards. Paugh says she thinks her father got overwhelmed. "He was no coward. He fought in World War II."

Guns and suicide
Any untimely death has a ripple effect on families

And just as many suicides are committed without guns so guns are a nonissue as far as suicide is concened

When I was a youth counselor and some youths gave me the suicide line I would say," I guess you know that if that's the decision you make, I can't bring you back."

Forum List

Back