Sugar silo on fire proof 911 was an inside job

What are you talking about...you're own "evidence" suggested a little over 280 architects and engineers. That's a MINORITY of architects and engineers compared to the number of architects and engineers in the nation. Are you telling me theirs only 300 architects and engineers in the nation, and that this is the majority? Bravo...:clap2:

So in fact, it is not what I think, it is what you posted. I'll quote it for you on the next post.

SO IN YOUR MIND..every architect or engineer that has not made a public statement therefore agrees with the white house story ?
can you provide a list of statements of equal number and diverse expertise that state they accept the the 911 commission versions of events..I THINK NOT.... AS MANY OF THE COMMISSION MEMBERS AND WITTINESSES THEMSELVES NO LONGER SUPPORT THE REPORT

YouTube - Controlled Demolition Expert and WTC7 (original subtitles)
Original video, with original subtitles) of Danny Jowenko commenting on his ... wtc 911 9/11 jowenko demolition explosives. URL. Embed. customize. Loading...
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgoSOQ2xrbI&mode=related&search=[/ame] -

and you compare this to NASA program director's CIA directors and top gun fighter pilots.,air force crash investigators..no wonder you hold the opinion you do

What do program directors, CIA directors and fighter pilots or crash investigators know about structural engineering? If these people could describe what a herniated disk in your neck is, would you let them operate on you? This is a structural engineering problem and not one that was fully understood by the efforts of any one person. The problem is too large. The simulation models that have been created take thousands of manhours. It's way beyond your understanding.

What do program directors, CIA directors and fighter pilots or crash investigators know about structural engineering? If these people could describe what a herniated disk in your neck is, would you let them operate on you? This is a structural engineering problem and not one that was fully understood by the efforts of any one person. The problem is too large. The simulation models that have been created take thousands of manhours. It's way beyond your understanding.

beyond my understanding my ass..speak for youself..the case surrounding 911 is on several fronts.. one is structural engineering and physics.. which are well represented..the others would be logistics, covert operations ,able danger and intelligence.. also well represented and another being flight ,flight procedure , crash investigation ,NORAD ..also well represented and on all these fronts the white house story has serious holes and unanswered questions that with release of material evidence could be answered

beyond my understanding my ass..speak for youself..the case surrounding 911 is on several fronts.. one is structural engineering and physics.. which are well represented..the others would be logistics, covert operations ,able danger and intelligence.. also well represented and another being flight ,flight procedure , crash investigation ,NORAD ..also well represented and on all these fronts the white house story has serious holes and unanswered questions that with release of material evidence could be answered

You say one is and I just told you that no one engineer could possibly have analyzed the problem. As for the other fronts you mention, they are constructs of your own imagination and fluff from our viewpoint. From an engineering perspective the issue is solved and well understood. Controlled demolition is utter nonsense.

You say one is and I just told you that no one engineer could possibly have analyzed the problem. As for the other fronts you mention, they are constructs of your own imagination and fluff from our viewpoint. From an engineering perspective the issue is solved and well understood. Controlled demolition is utter nonsense.

it seems there are many highly creditable physicist, engineers ,fighter pilots and high level intel...that disagree with you...no ?

it seems there are many highly creditable physicist, engineers ,fighter pilots and high level intel...that disagree with you...no ?

Really, so now a fighter pilot can tell us about engineering conditions and results? You still haven't actually provided us a name of a REAL engineer in the specific field that we can prove exists and IS in fact what you and he claim he is.

I wonder why that is?

Really, so now a fighter pilot can tell us about engineering conditions and results? You still haven't actually provided us a name of a REAL engineer in the specific field that we can prove exists and IS in fact what you and he claim he is.

I wonder why that is?

that would be because you are a inept moron..and ever time you make this claim i ask for a example of who it is you question the exsistence of yet you never do... wonder why that is ?

Richard Gage, AIA, Architect – Member, American Institute of Architects. A practicing Architect for 20 years who has worked on most types of building construction including numerous fire-proofed steel-framed buildings. Founding member of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth.
Speech at Sonoma State University 4/20/07: "Another 2006 poll by Scripps Howard, Ohio University, which found that a shocking 16% believe that the World Trade Center's Twin Towers were brought down by explosives. Unfortunately, my research has also concluded that this is true. Tonight I will present to you the very clear evidence that all three World Trade Center high-rise buildings, the Twin Towers and Building 7 were destroyed not by fire as our government has told us, but by controlled demolition with explosives." http://ae911truth.org/aboutus.php

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 300 Architects and Engineers:

Frank A. DeMartini – WTC victim. Architect and WTC Construction Manager, North Tower, 88th floor. Demartini first worked at the World Trade Center when Leslie E. Robertson Associates hired him to assess damage from the terrorist truck bombing in 1993.

Video interview 1/25/01: "The [Twin Tower] building was designed to have a fully loaded 707 crash into it. That was the largest plane at the time. I believe that the building probably could sustain multiple impacts of jetliners because this structure is like the mosquito netting on your screen door. This intense grid * and the jet-plane is just a pencil puncturing that screen netting. It really does nothing to the screen netting." http://video.google.com

Editor's note: The Boeing 767-200s that impacted the Twin Towers on 9/11 were only slightly larger than 707s and DC 8s, the types of jetliners whose

impacts the World Trade Center's designers anticipated. The maximum takeoff weight of the 707 is 15% less than the 767.

Bio: http://www.legacy.com

Scott C. Grainger, BS CE, PE – Licensed Professional Civil Engineer and/or Fire Protection Engineer in the States of Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wyoming. Owner of Grainger Consulting, Inc., a fire protection engineering firm (23 years). Former Chairman, Arizona State Fire Code Committee. Former President of the Arizona Chapter of the Society of Fire Protection Engineers. Current Member of the Forensic Sciences Committee and the Fire Standards Committee of ASTM International (formerly American Society for Testing and Materials ). Senior Member, National Academy of Forensic Engineers.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"Approximately 50% of my work is forensic. I am licensed in 9 States. In addition to my forensic work, a good portion of my work is in the design of structural fireproofing systems.

All three [WTC] collapses were very uniform in nature. Natural collapses due to unplanned events are not uniform." http://www.ae911truth.org

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 300 Architects and Engineers:

Eric Douglas – Registered Architect in New York and California.
Essay 12/06: "The NIST investigation of the WTC building failures was extensive, but NIST did not substantiate its conclusions experimentally. On the contrary, many of NIST’s tests contradicted its conclusions. Furthermore, there are several examples in which NIST chose to manipulate input data, and then certify its findings based upon the inevitable conclusions that derive from the manipulated input. One finds little acknowledgement on the part of NIST that uncertainties in its simulations translate into uncertainties in its findings.

NIST’s physical tests were inadequate. Their ASTM E119 tests and their workstation burn tests were improperly modeled. Further, the former produced results that contradicted NIST’s conclusions and the latter fell far short of testing the performance of realistic steel members in the actual fire conditions. The workstation burn tests showed that the temperatures were generally too low, especially in the ventilation-controlled WTC environments. The ASTM E119 tests showed that the WTC floor trusses should have easily withstood the fires they experienced on 9/11.

There were also flaws in NIST’s computer simulations, including its impact simulation, its fire loading simulation, its temperature mapping simulation, its thermal/structural component simulations, and its global simulation. The LS-DYNA simulation showed that the aircraft would have done much less damage than NIST assumes, and NIST’s subsequent "scenario pruning" was confused and unsubstantiated. The decision to exclude the hat truss from the structural/thermal response simulations was a significant omission. The sequence of failed truss seats leading to pull-in forces on the exterior columns is central to NIST’s theory but not explained or supported by simulation.

This paper will conclude that the findings of the NIST investigation, although not necessarily incorrect, are not inherently linked to the reality of the failure mechanisms that took place in WTC buildings 1 and 2. The author calls on NIST to explain the discrepancies in its reports, admit the level of uncertainty in its findings, broaden the scope of its investigation, and make its raw data available to other researchers." http://www.journalof911studies.com

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." http://www.ae911truth.org/joinus.php

Jack Keller, BS CE, MS Irrigation Eng, PhD Agricultural and Irrigation Eng, PE, F.ASCE – Professor Emeritus, Agricultural and Irrigation Engineering, Utah State University. Member, National Academy of Engineering. Elected Fellow of the American Society of Civil Engineers. Selected by Scientific American magazine as one of the world's 50 leading contributors to science and technology benefiting society (2004).

Through his public and private activities, Dr. Keller has provided advisory services in irrigated agricultural development and water management in more than 60 countries. Serves as an advisor to the CALFED Water Use Efficiency Program and former member CALFED Independent Science Board. Serves on the US and International Boards of International Development Enterprises, an NGO that focuses on rural poverty alleviation. Licensed and practicing Professional Engineer, State of Utah. Awarded State of Utah Governor's Medal for Science and Technology (1988). 2006 Recipient of the American Society of Civil Engineers - Environmental & Water Resources Institute Royce J. Tipton National Career Achievement Award. Author of more than 90 technical papers, 50 major consulting reports, 9 handbooks and 2 textbooks in the areas of agricultural water resources planning and engineering.
Endorsement of 9/11 Contradictions: An Open Letter to Congress and the Press by David Ray Griffin: "This book describes in very straightforward and non-technical terms some major inconsistencies in the government's official story about the events on September 11, 2001. It points out many attempts in the 9/11 Commission's report to cover up evidence. ... As an engineer, I am especially troubled by the cover-up of evidence relevant to the collapse of the three major World Trade Center buildings. I hope that Congress and the public will heed this call for a full and impartial investigation to determine what really did happen on that fateful day." http://www.interlinkbooks.com

"Without any serious study I had simply accepted that the events of 9/11 were as commonly perceived, although I was not happy with the way the disaster was being used to promote what I felt were illegal and self defeating imperialistic policies in the guise of the War on Terrorism.

It was not until early 2006 that I stumbled upon sufficient information to become suspicious of the "official" and generally accepted 9/11 storyline. This led me to do my own investigation during which I discovered the demise of WTC 7, which I was heretofore unaware of. Obviously it was the result of controlled demolition and scheduled to take place during the confusion surrounding the day’s events.

I now feel morally obligated to deal with and expose the "politically unthinkable" issues surrounding the 9/11 phenomena by participating in such undertakings as signing this petition." http://www.ae911truth.org

Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.

Hugo Bachmann, PhD – Professor Emeritus and former Chairman of the Department of Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Author and co-author of Erdbebenbemessung von Stahlbetonhochbauten (Seismic Analysis of Concrete Reinforced Structures) (1990), Vibration Problems in Structures: Practical Guidelines (1995), Biege- und Schubversuche an teilweise vorgespannten Leichtbetonbalken (Structural Analysis of Linked Concrete Beams) (1998), Hochbau für Ingenieure. Eine Einführung (Structural Construction for Engineers. An introduction) (2001), Erdbebensicherung von Bauwerken (Earthquake-proofing Buildings) (2002).

Tages Anzeiger Article 9/9/06: "In my opinion the building WTC 7 was, with great probability, professionally demolished," says Hugo Bachmann, Emeritus ETH [Swiss Federal Institute of Technology] - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction. And also Jörg Schneider, likewise emeritus ETH - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction, interprets the few available video recordings as evidence that "the building WTC 7 was with great probability demolished."
English translation: http://www.danieleganser.ch

Jörg Schneider, Dr hc – Professor Emeritus, Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Former President, Joint Committee on Structural Safety, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Elected member of the Swiss Academy of Engineering Sciences. Former Vice President and honorary lifetime member of the International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering.
Tages Anzeiger Article 9/9/06: " In my opinion the building WTC 7 was, with great probability, professionally demolished," says Hugo Bachmann, Emeritus ETH [Swiss Federal Institute of Technology] - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction. And also Jörg Schneider, likewise emeritus ETH - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction, interprets the few available video recordings as evidence that "the building WTC 7 was with great probability demolished."
English translation: http://www.danieleganser.ch
Original in German: http://www.danieleganser

Osvaldo Valdez, B.Arch, M.Arch – Licensed Architect, States of New York, California and New Jersey. Former Lecturer in Architecture, University of California at Berkeley. Former Professor in Design and Theory, Syracuse University.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition: "The official theory of complete structural failure of WTC 1, 2 and 7 coupled with a free fall into their footprint is without merit; a challenge to common sense." http://www.ae911truth.org

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 300 Architects and Engineers
[

B]Commander Dennis Henry, U.S. Navy Reserve (ret), BS CE, PE –[/B] Retired Licensed Professional Engineer, State of Missouri. 34 years of service as a City Engineer, designing bridges, roadways, storm, sanitary sewers, and traffic signals. Retired from U.S. Navy Reserve, Civil Engineering Corps after 20 years of service.
"Being a civil engineer and understanding the laws of physics, I know that a building cannot fall at free fall speed without the floors already falling also giving no resistance. I wish our Congressmen were as smart, and also showed some backbone and got a truly independent investigation going. Also, this 911 truth movement has shown to me that our press is as every bit controlled and spits out as much propaganda as I thought Pravda did for the old Soviet Union. My eyes have been awakened to many things, and I have come to learn that we do not live in as free a country as I thought we did, and with the passage of the Patriot Act, the Military Commissions Act, it has become even less so." http://www.ae911truth.org
]

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11

Roland Edward Angle, BS CE, PE – Licensed Professional Civil Engineer, State of California. Forty years experience in Civil & Military design, analysis & construction, including blast analysis of nuclear hardened facilities.
"The official explanation of the building failures defies known scientific methods of analyses and is untenable in the face of logical investigation." http://www.ae911truth.org

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11,

It's not my job to prove that 9-11 wasn't an inside job, it's your theory that it was an inside job.
And I will repeat it again, all you have is speculation (Not FACT)
Most of your government and military sources say, "I Think" and "I believe."
That's speculation..merely their opinion based on their information.
You still have not provided PROOF that 9-11 was an inside job. Keep trying though. I'm sure you'll find a smoking gun somewhere. :eusa_liar:

Report Of WTC Collapse Cover-Up Justifies Call For New Inquiry

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Richard Gage AIA, the founder of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Richard Gage AIA, the founder of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, and hundreds of other industry experts’ call for a new investigation into the collapse of the WTC twin towers and Building 7 is gaining strength following revelations of falsification and cover-up in relation to the FEMA-funded inquiry into the destruction of the buildings on 9/11.

As we reported earlier, the American Society of Civil Engineers - an organization that was funded by FEMA to investigate the collapse of the twin towers on 9/11 - has been accused of engaging in a cover-up to protect the government, with critics charging the organization falsified conclusions that skyscrapers could not withstand getting hit by airplanes.

Richard Gage details the evidence for demolition in an exclusive new PrisonPlanet.tv video presentation.

In a recent sit-down video interview conducted by Alex Jones, Gage gave a succinct presentation bringing forth the best evidence for controlled demolition being the cause of the three buildings’ implosion on September 11.

As Gage highlights during the interview, numerous prominent architects and other industry experts have called for a new investigation into the collapse of the twin towers and WTC 7.

These include James Quintiere, Ph.D., former Chief of the Fire Science Division of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), who last year said that "the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable."

"Let’s look at real alternatives that might have been the cause of the collapse of the World Trade Towers and how that relates to the official cause and what’s the significance of one cause versus another," he added.

Charles Pegelow, BS CE – Civil Engineer with more than 25 years experience in structural design and analysis and project management of construction of major projects, including large steel structures, also added his support to a new inquiry.

Pegelow stated that the "FEMA / Kean Commission Report was a flawed investigation and it needs to be reopened."

PrisonPlanet.tv members can watch Richard Gage’s 9/11 WTC Collapse presentation in high-quality streaming flash by clicking here. Not yet a member? Subscribe today and enjoy a library of compelling video material as well as fresh multimedia added on a daily basis. Click here to subscribe

Joel S. Hirschhorn, former full professor Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison; senior official at the Congressional Office of Technology Assessment; Director of Environment, Energy and Natural Resources at the National Governors Assoc., has also called for a new investigation to bring out the truth behind 9/11.

The Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth website lists scores of other experts who have added their voice to the call for a fresh inquiry and Gage lists their credentials during the video interview.

Today’s fresh controversy, allied to last month’s revelations about 9/11 Commission executive director Philip Zelikow’s ties to the White House and his efforts to shield the Bush administration from responsibility for the terror attack, only lend new weight to calls for an independent inquiry - complete with subpoena powers -

I'll throw out some more buzz words for your researching enjoyment.

Bilderberg
Alex Jones
Patriot act 1
Patriot act 2
Victory act 1
Victory act 2
Habeus Corpus
Illuminati
Terror storm
Endgame
Police state 2000
Gulf of Tonkin
USS Liberty
Total surveillance society
Cashless society control grid
Embedid Micro chips
RFID
The Globalists Illuminiti Language
Free Masonary Archive
Martial Law Archive

The only conspiracy theory that I am aware of is the original one that suggests 19 islamic idiots with box cutting knivesc controlled by some nut job 12000 miles away in a cave did it. That is the original bullshit conspiracy story.
Lets see, 9 of the supposed hijackers that crashed the planes have been found alive and well. The govt has video film of the "Plane" hitting the pentagon but won't release them. The hole in the pentagon is way, way too small for a plane to go through. There were no bodies and no plane parts found at the crash site, the "Plane" completly vaporized, yet they found a passport of one of the "Hijackers" in perfectt condition. The engines on the suppossed plane have parts made of titanium and would have not burned and were never found. The engine that was found matches that of a drone military aircraft and so does the size of the hole in the building. according to radar, the jumbo-jet plane that hit the pentagon would have to have done a miraculas manouver. It would have had to make a 330 degree turn while dropping over 7000 feet and then fly four feet off the grass until impact. And this was done by some moron haji that flunked cesna school. Not to mention it is physically impossible to do that manouver with that aircraft without ripping its wings off in flight. Why was there thermite, thermate, and magnesium found at wtc 1&2 which is used for cutting charges in the demolition of steel framed buildings. WTC7 was not even hit by a plane...It had 2 small fires and the order was given for everyone to get back cause they were going to blow it too. It does not take a trained eye to see the squibs and the shutter that happend prior to 7 collapsing. The first responders said they heard multiple explosions like they werre purposley taking down the building. Jet fuel only burns between 1400 and 1800 degrees. The steel in the towers could withstand fire in excess of 2800 degrees. It is obvious to any and everyone who researches all the info and the movies exactly what happened and why. So 19 idiots and 1 caveman verses our govt. Who wins? Who gets the most out of ot...Lets see, if the 19 and the caveman did it they receive the wrath of all the U.S. military might. If the Govt does it, we can say the 19 and the caveman did it and go after him his neighbor and get all the oil and basically own their land. Now, w3ho do you think got the most bang for the buck???
nonsense

Forum List

Back