sue lowden opens mouth inserts foot again

People who hate government shouldn't run government? What are you talking about?

that the anti-government loons shouldn't be running government like they want to. not difficult to follow, hon.

Uh, I think you've got it wrong. "These people" want limited government, a fairly "strict" interpretation of the Constitution, a belief in capitalism and free enterprise and a strong sense of personal responsibility. They reject big, coercive government.

Don't confuse liberals with truth. They just want emotion.

And to be able to parrot the latest liberal B.S.

Rick

People who hate government shouldn't run government? What are you talking about?

that the anti-government loons shouldn't be running government like they want to. not difficult to follow, hon.

Uh, I think you've got it wrong. "These people" want limited government, a fairly "strict" interpretation of the Constitution, a belief in capitalism and free enterprise and a strong sense of personal responsibility. They reject big, coercive government.
They are anti-federalists. They want to weaken the nation.

Key word "women".

well, it seems like they're perfectly fine with stupid if they can look halfway decent on camera.... hence my saying women.

Don't you remember that "I Dream of Jeanie" Episode where Tony and Roger were trying to raise morale and trotted out a mega hot blond to sing for the guys and she couldn't carry a tune to save her own ass....all he did was turn up the instrumentals and the troops went so wild they never heard a word she sang!!!!!
:rofl:

Barbra Eden was Tres Sexy and someone should use her as an avatar:

jeannie.jpg

BARB!!

Yes, because as we all know, every good liberal is taught very early on that every strong nation has to be over governed.

What a load of crap.

Rick

well, it seems like they're perfectly fine with stupid if they can look halfway decent on camera.... hence my saying women.

Don't you remember that "I Dream of Jeanie" Episode where Tony and Roger were trying to raise morale and trotted out a mega hot blond to sing for the guys and she couldn't carry a tune to save her own ass....all he did was turn up the instrumentals and the troops went so wild they never heard a word she sang!!!!!

jeannie.jpg

BARB!!

She held up well over the years....always a bonus.

Key word "women".

*sigh*

Huh? Not true at all.

jeannie.jpg

BARB!!

When the set lighting was just right you could see her lace trimmed bikini underwear through her harem pants....yummy!!!!

Yes, because as we all know, every good liberal is taught very early on that every strong nation has to be over governed.

What a load of crap.

Rick

or perhaps, rick, history teaches that it took the federal government to march a black kid into a southern university for the first time..... and perhaps some of us see the persistent rage against such things as being undesirable.

and that the states' rights' 'rebel yell' is just a whine by people who don't believe the civil war was about ending slavery.

either way... if the winger believes that i should go to a restaurant and see a sign that says 'no blacks, no jews, no dogs' should at least have the character to stand behind what she believes.

gotcha politics, my butt.

at least rand paul answered the question and now people can judge him based on that.

this woman should go try to find a doctor who will take chickens for medical care. :cuckoo:

what is it with republicans picking women who don't have two brain cells to rub together?

gotcha politics? really sue? :cuckoo:

The Morning Plum
* The Sue Lowden campaign continued to lay eggs last night, with the candidate refusing to answer when Nevada journalist Jon Ralston pressed her to say whether she agrees with Rand Paul's criticism of the Civil Rights Act.

When he asked her if the act should apply to private businesses, she dismissed it as a "gotcha question," according to Ralston's blast email.

"Nobody's asking that question, Jon," Lowden said. Asked again whether she'd answer it, Lowden replied flatly: "No." I'll have video shortly.

Her campaign subsequently released a statement saying she fully supports the Civil Rights Act. Sorry: There's no unscrambling this egg.

The Plum Line - The Morning Plum

According to Jillian THIS is breaking bad news and proves ignorance. Meanwhile any question of Obama breaking the law by tampering with our election process, according to Jillian, is a waste of time and ridiculous.

jeannie.jpg

BARB!!

She held up well over the years....always a bonus.

Yes, I'm glad not to be the only one that's noticed.

Here she is in 1987, at age 53 on the USS Okinawa:

300_815992.jpg

what is it with republicans picking women who don't have two brain cells to rub together?

The Morning Plum
* The Sue Lowden campaign continued to lay eggs last night, with the candidate refusing to answer when Nevada journalist Jon Ralston pressed her to say whether she agrees with Rand Paul's criticism of the Civil Rights Act.

When he asked her if the act should apply to private businesses, she dismissed it as a "gotcha question," according to Ralston's blast email.

"Nobody's asking that question, Jon," Lowden said. Asked again whether she'd answer it, Lowden replied flatly: "No." I'll have video shortly.

Her campaign subsequently released a statement saying she fully supports the Civil Rights Act. Sorry: There's no unscrambling this egg.

According to Jillian THIS is breaking bad news and proves ignorance. Meanwhile any question of Obama breaking the law by tampering with our election process, according to Jillian, is a waste of time and ridiculous.

i didn't say bad new. i said she's an idiot. and if she wants a senate seat, it's political news.

thanks for the deflection. this isn't an obamaderangementsyndrome thread. :thup:

clean your own house.

and stop pretending to relate what i say and what i mean. all you do is make up what you think i should mean and then castigate for what you made up in your own head.

Last edited:

jeannie.jpg

BARB!!

She was the shit, but I don't do ditz very well, would never call Tony (or any man, woman, or child) "master," and I'm averse to being confined in small spaces, or at all. Come to think of it, as pretty as she was, maybe she wasn't the shit.:doubt: I like my tiger.

The Morning Plum

Fact of the matter is it is a "gotcha question" and she did the right thing refusing to answer it.

Just because Rand Paul says something now it's open season to ask stupid questions of all politicians, as long as they're on the right.

I think we should be able to ask every Democrat if they're ok with having oral sex with their interns from now on. After all, Clinton opened the can of worms, so it should now be the first question asked of every Democrat.

Rick

people who hate government shouldn't run government.

and i'm beginning to think they shouldn't vote either.

What I find amazing is that people who are intelligent don't know how to differentiate between not wanting big government and hatred of all government.

I guess since you think it's ok to limit people's voting based on a wrong assumption that you're also ok with limiting voting for people who are on government assistance.

Rick

The Morning Plum

Fact of the matter is it is a "gotcha question" and she did the right thing refusing to answer it.

Just because Rand Paul says something now it's open season to ask stupid questions of all politicians, as long as they're on the right.

I think we should be able to ask every Democrat if they're ok with having oral sex with their interns from now on. After all, Clinton opened the can of worms, so it should now be the first question asked of every Democrat.

Rick

The point was that she didn't know that private business was the issue that Paul spoke to. Said it was no way relevant to what he said. It was central to what he said. She's an idiot.
As for oral sex, its fun to make someone twitch, its power, and in whose tongue did the power in question lie? Monica instigated that, she wasn't selling girl scout cookies and got accosted. Consensual sex between two adults shouldn't be an issue unless a party in question ran or is advocating legislation against it. Its simple, really.

Rick

The point was that she didn't know that private business was the issue that Paul spoke to. Said it was no way relevant to what he said. It was central to what he said. She's an idiot.
As for oral sex, its fun to make someone twitch, its power, and in whose tongue did the power in question lie? Monica instigated that, she wasn't selling girl scout cookies and got accosted. Consensual sex between two adults shouldn't be an issue unless a party in question ran or is advocating legislation against it. Its simple, really.

Sex between an employer and someone they are employing is not a problem? Last I checked, it is an offense that usually gets the employer fired. It's called sexual harassment. Doesn't matter if it is consensual or not. When someone in a position of power over someone else has sex or sexual relations with the person they have power over it is not a good thing. And I'm guessing that if you looked in just about any companies employee handbook you'd find a section specifically on that subject.

What I'm saying is that just because Rand Paul said something stupid doesn't make it ok to ask every politician that question. And just because Clinton found it acceptable to have sexual relations with an intern doesn't make it ok to ask every politician if they find it acceptable.

Rick

jeannie.jpg

BARB!!

She was the shit, but I don't do ditz very well, would never call Tony (or any man, woman, or child) "master," and I'm averse to being confined in small spaces, or at all. Come to think of it, as pretty as she was, maybe she wasn't the shit.:doubt: I like my tiger.

lebuwiri.jpg

Forum List

Back