sue lowden opens mouth inserts foot again

well, it seems like they're perfectly fine with stupid if they can look halfway decent on camera.... hence my saying women.

I agree, a women's appearance should be immaterial when compared to how she behaves in bed.

Um...the Napolatanos, Renos, Clintons, Pelosis, etc. of the world could be all-stars in bed, but no way in hell I'd put myself in a position to experience them.

Now, by comparison, Sandra Bullock...

In the dark, if you were drunk, you couldn't tell Pelosi from Bullock, except that Bullock has never inserted a foot in her mouth.

She answer a HIGHLY stupid question the right way. The douche bag asked her about the Civil Rights Act, which no one besides nutjob Rand Paul thinks was a bad idea. With the economy, Islamofacism, broken borders protected policies, 2 wars, 10% unemployment, largest oil spill in US history (in which the Obama administration is dropping the ball), largest deficit in US history, Iran seeking nukes, NK about to go to war with SK, our manufacturing base shrinking, taxes out of control, etc. why would anyone expect her to answer such a BRAIN DEAD and non-journalist question?

What the unethical journalist was trying to do was pick a side instead of reporting on the news. Like I have said in the past liberals have no honor!

Would you trade your senator in for this woman if your senator was the most powerful senator?.
LOL, I have Dick Durbin and Roland Burris! I would trade both of them in for Alamdouchebag from Iran, Porky Pig or even a bag of shit!

Nevada choice is...with no power
Its ironic that a person who chose the name TruthMatters, the truth matters very little to you.

I know how this Nevadan is voting.
To send Reid packing!

She answer a HIGHLY stupid question the right way. The douche bag asked her about the Civil Rights Act, which no one besides nutjob Rand Paul thinks was a bad idea. With the economy, Islamofacism, broken borders protected policies, 2 wars, 10% unemployment, largest oil spill in US history (in which the Obama administration is dropping the ball), largest deficit in US history, Iran seeking nukes, NK about to go to war with SK, our manufacturing base shrinking, taxes out of control, etc. why would anyone expect her to answer such a BRAIN DEAD and non-journalist question?

What the unethical journalist was trying to do was pick a side instead of reporting on the news. Like I have said in the past liberals have no honor!

thanks so much for your 'opinion'. i really hate disingenuous people who support ignorant ideoology and then won't even back it up.

the brain dead lowden who thinks doctors will take chickens for medical treatment supports a philosop[hy that doesn't believe in government intervention... that thinks a business should be able to put a sign in the window saying 'no blacks, no jews, no dogs'. you of all people should know what a dangerous concept that is.

if ignorant idealogues want to go to D.C. and put their imprimatur on the laws, damn right the extent of governmental regulation is relevant.

people who hate government shouldn't run government.

and i'm beginning to think they shouldn't vote either.

and the fact that steffie gave your post a thumbs up should be all you need to know about what partisan hackery it is.

Last edited:

thanks so much for your 'opinion'. i really hate disingenuous people who support ignorant ideoology and then won't even back it up.

the brain dead lowden who thinks doctors will take chickens for medical treatment supports a philosop[hy that doesn't believe in government intervention... that thinks a business should be able to put a sign in the window saying 'no blacks, no jews, no dogs'. you of all people should know what a dangerous concept that is.

if ignorant idealogues want to go to D.C. and put their imprimatur on the laws, damn right the extent of governmental regulation is relevant.

and i'm beginning to think they shouldn't vote

People who hate government shouldn't run government? What are you talking about?

and i'm beginning to think they shouldn't vote either.

and the fact that steffie gave your post a thumbs up should be all you need to know about what partisan hackery it is.

:lol:
Oh my.

Last edited:

People who hate government shouldn't run government? What are you talking about?

You know, it's the new liberal talking point, kinda like "terrorists shouldn't be pilots."

Someone from the left says it and all of a sudden they all parrot it.

Rick

what is it with republicans picking women who don't have two brain cells to rub together?

gotcha politics? really sue? :cuckoo:

The Morning Plum
* The Sue Lowden campaign continued to lay eggs last night, with the candidate refusing to answer when Nevada journalist Jon Ralston pressed her to say whether she agrees with Rand Paul's criticism of the Civil Rights Act.

When he asked her if the act should apply to private businesses, she dismissed it as a "gotcha question," according to Ralston's blast email.

"Nobody's asking that question, Jon," Lowden said. Asked again whether she'd answer it, Lowden replied flatly: "No." I'll have video shortly.

Her campaign subsequently released a statement saying she fully supports the Civil Rights Act. Sorry: There's no unscrambling this egg.
The Plum Line - The Morning Plum

You guys are so DESPERATE this is NEWS? And you claim it is important? What a JOKE.
I agree, Sarge. This is about as news worthy as the sun came up this morning. Now, if some republican opened their mouth and didn't put their foot in it, that would be news!!!

that the anti-government loons shouldn't be running government like they want to. not difficult to follow, hon.

As you can see, a Liberal Feminist only cares about "women" when they act and think like they do.

Hey that reminds me:

So, what happened to burning bras?
Key word "women".

well, it seems like they're perfectly fine with stupid if they can look halfway decent on camera.... hence my saying women.

I agree, a women's appearance should be immaterial when compared to how she behaves in bed.

This is a perspective that has, sadly, been missing in political discussions.

that the anti-government loons shouldn't be running government like they want to. not difficult to follow, hon.

You mean like George Washington?

Key word "women".

Don't you remember that "I Dream of Jeanie" Episode where Tony and Roger were trying to raise morale and trotted out a mega hot blond to sing for the guys and she couldn't carry a tune to save her own ass....all he did was turn up the instrumentals and the troops went so wild they never heard a word she sang!!!!!
:rofl:

Great. Another Rand Paul related thread. Just what we needed!

i'll look for that same whine on all of the obamaderangementsyndrome threads.

it's so funny watching the people who create a myriad of posts every day about things as imbecilic as what military cemetary the president is going to...

and you're all so terrified of being accountable for the stupidity of these type of faux-populist anti-government, brain dead politics of the tea partiers that you lose your collective minds when you are held accountable.

as an aside, too bad RGS... this bimbo wants to unseat the most powerful senator in the country, i'd suggest she'd better be smart enough to say if she thinks it's governments' place to prevent the 'no blacks, no jews, no dogs' era from coming back.

don't like it? too bad, really.

what is it with republicans picking women who don't have two brain cells to rub together?

gotcha politics? really sue? :cuckoo:

The Morning Plum
* The Sue Lowden campaign continued to lay eggs last night, with the candidate refusing to answer when Nevada journalist Jon Ralston pressed her to say whether she agrees with Rand Paul's criticism of the Civil Rights Act.

When he asked her if the act should apply to private businesses, she dismissed it as a "gotcha question," according to Ralston's blast email.

"Nobody's asking that question, Jon," Lowden said. Asked again whether she'd answer it, Lowden replied flatly: "No." I'll have video shortly.

Her campaign subsequently released a statement saying she fully supports the Civil Rights Act. Sorry: There's no unscrambling this egg.
The Plum Line - The Morning Plum

yawn.jpg

Uh, I think you've got it wrong. "These people" want limited government, a fairly "strict" interpretation of the Constitution, a belief in capitalism and free enterprise and a strong sense of personal responsibility. They reject big, coercive government.

it's so funny watching the people who create a myriad of posts every day about things as imbecilic as what military cemetary the president is going to...

and you're all so terrified of being accountable for the stupidity of these type of faux-populist anti-government, brain dead politics of the tea partiers that you lose your collective minds when you are held accountable.

as an aside, too bad RGS... this bimbo wants to unseat the most powerful senator in the country, i'd suggest she'd better be smart enough to say if she thinks it's governments' place to prevent the 'no blacks, no jews, no dogs' era from coming back.

for some reason, being smarter than harry reid doesn't strike me as an insurmountable challenge.

not answering a question that is the equivalent of *when did you stop beating your wife?* doesn't really make a whole lot of difference to me either.

Is Jillian having a meltdown? Is there anything we can do for her?

Forum List

Back