sue lowden opens mouth inserts foot again

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
what is it with republicans picking women who don't have two brain cells to rub together?

gotcha politics? really sue? :cuckoo:

The Morning Plum
* The Sue Lowden campaign continued to lay eggs last night, with the candidate refusing to answer when Nevada journalist Jon Ralston pressed her to say whether she agrees with Rand Paul's criticism of the Civil Rights Act.

When he asked her if the act should apply to private businesses, she dismissed it as a "gotcha question," according to Ralston's blast email.

"Nobody's asking that question, Jon," Lowden said. Asked again whether she'd answer it, Lowden replied flatly: "No." I'll have video shortly.

Her campaign subsequently released a statement saying she fully supports the Civil Rights Act. Sorry: There's no unscrambling this egg.

The Plum Line - The Morning Plum

Would you trade your senator in for this woman if your senator was the most powerful senator?.

Nevada choice is The most powerful senator in the country or this silly gaff machine with no power

I know how this Nevadan is voting.

what is it with republicans picking women who don't have two brain cells to rub together?

gotcha politics? really sue? :cuckoo:

The Morning Plum
* The Sue Lowden campaign continued to lay eggs last night, with the candidate refusing to answer when Nevada journalist Jon Ralston pressed her to say whether she agrees with Rand Paul's criticism of the Civil Rights Act.

When he asked her if the act should apply to private businesses, she dismissed it as a "gotcha question," according to Ralston's blast email.

"Nobody's asking that question, Jon," Lowden said. Asked again whether she'd answer it, Lowden replied flatly: "No." I'll have video shortly.

Her campaign subsequently released a statement saying she fully supports the Civil Rights Act. Sorry: There's no unscrambling this egg.

The Plum Line - The Morning Plum

You guys are so DESPERATE this is NEWS? And you claim it is important? What a JOKE.

Gotcha politics? Really sue? :cuckoo:

the morning plum
* the sue lowden campaign continued to lay eggs last night, with the candidate refusing to answer when nevada journalist jon ralston pressed her to say whether she agrees with rand paul's criticism of the civil rights act.

When he asked her if the act should apply to private businesses, she dismissed it as a "gotcha question," according to ralston's blast email.

"nobody's asking that question, jon," lowden said. Asked again whether she'd answer it, lowden replied flatly: "no." i'll have video shortly.

Her campaign subsequently released a statement saying she fully supports the civil rights act. Sorry: There's no unscrambling this egg.

the plum line - the morning plum

you guys are so desperate this is news? And you claim it is important? What a joke.

how dare you question the state!!!!!

As you can see, a Liberal Feminist only cares about "women" when they act and think like they do.

until then, they are sneered at, made fun of how they look, and accused of not having brain cells by other women of the party (Democrat-Progressive), that champions itself as the party of ALL women.

tsk tsk tsk

As you can see, a Liberal Feminist only cares about "women" when they act and think like they do.

until then, they are sneered at, made fun of how they look, and accused of not having brain cells by other women of the party (Democrat-Progressive), that champions itself as the party of ALL women.

tsk tsk tsk

It's what I have said all along... they only like useful minorities. Translated, minorities that don't step out of line.

tsk tsk tsk

It's what I have said all along... they only like useful minorities. Translated, minorities that don't step out of line.

yep, they use women the same they use blacks, Latinos, homosexuals, etc etc.
but once they step off the Democrat "plantation" look the hell out.

Kinda like this...

"I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a n*gger or a Chinaman" - Harry Truman
"You f*cking Jew b@stard." -- Hillary Clinton
"Is you their black-haired answer-mammy who be smart? Does they like how you shine their shoes, Condoleezza? Or the way you wash and park the whitey's cars?" -- Song from the show of left-wing radio host Neil Rogers

Key word "women".

well, it seems like they're perfectly fine with stupid if they can look halfway decent on camera.... hence my saying women.

I agree, a women's appearance should be immaterial when compared to how she behaves in bed.

Um...the Napolatanos, Renos, Clintons, Pelosis, etc. of the world could be all-stars in bed, but no way in hell I'd put myself in a position to experience them.

Now, by comparison, Sandra Bullock...

Forum List

Back