Such A Role Model For Young Teens: Malia Obama Caught On Camera Smoking A Joint

Drudge has it up. How embarrassing this is for the nation as she's supposed to be a good role model for our nation's youth.

EXPLOSIVE VIDEO: Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking 'Pot'

McGarrett the worst racist on the Internet now wishes to school us on how to be a proper role model.

Winner. Fucking winner. While he may not be the worst ignorant racist on the Internet, he does try very hard...

Drudge has it up. How embarrassing this is for the nation as she's supposed to be a good role model for our nation's youth.

I bet you believe smoking pot is evil don't you?

1. If she did smoke it, well good for her and it is her parents that need to deal with it.

2. Those like you only care about something this stupid because:

A: She is black.
B: She is President Obama Daughter.

So let cut the shit and no one in real life cares if the girl took a hit off a joint except for nutters like you... Hell I am willing to bet Donald John Trump has inhaled and snorted but you will excuse him because he is white and Republican the way partisan whores like you love!
It is evil.
The little pikinini supposed to be a role model for our nation's youth. Smoking weed is not setting a moral example. Weed leads to more dangerous drugs. The pikinini Malia just set off a chain of events that will eventually destroy lives.

Your ignorance is stupefying, your bigotry almost appalling.

I can't fucking believe all of you assholes who are fighting over smoking weed. I have smoked enough pot and Hash to sink a fucking Battleship. I have been able to competently take care of myself and raise 2 very productive offspring. I don't smoke now as I have a hard on against the criminal element that has taken over the Pot trade. I will smoke again if the legalization ever comes to my state... Point is smoking dubage should be a non-partisan issue...

Rainy Day Woman YouTube - Bing
You should be incarcerated for your blatant criminality and not being a moral upstanding citizen.

I can't fucking believe all of you assholes who are fighting over smoking weed. I have smoked enough pot and Hash to sink a fucking Battleship. I have been able to competently take care of myself and raise 2 very productive offspring. I don't smoke now as I have a hard on against the criminal element that has taken over the Pot trade. I will smoke again if the legalization ever comes to my state... Point is smoking dubage should be a non-partisan issue...

You should be incarcerated for your blatant criminality and not being a moral upstanding citizen.
Not incarcerated. Incarceration never stopped an addict . The president of the Philippines has it right.

Not incarcerated. Incarceration never stopped an addict . The president of the Philippines has it right.
But incarceration often does save a life, especially those using harder narcotics and are in a downward spiral of addiction that can only end in death. We're so well trained to see jail as a bad thing that we never see it from the perspective of an addict. Jail gives the addict the opportunity to reset and turn their lives around. Many don't, but then again, many do. Lots of recovering addicts hit rock bottom in a jail cell and can testify that it saved their life.

I bet you believe smoking pot is evil don't you?

1. If she did smoke it, well good for her and it is her parents that need to deal with it.

2. Those like you only care about something this stupid because:

A: She is black.
B: She is President Obama Daughter.

So let cut the shit and no one in real life cares if the girl took a hit off a joint except for nutters like you... Hell I am willing to bet Donald John Trump has inhaled and snorted but you will excuse him because he is white and Republican the way partisan whores like you love!
It is evil.
The little pikinini supposed to be a role model for our nation's youth. Smoking weed is not setting a moral example. Weed leads to more dangerous drugs. The pikinini Malia just set off a chain of events that will eventually destroy lives.

Also changing my name because you are some type of asshole does not negate the fact you're a racist piece of filth that hate anyone that does not share the same view as you!

Forum List

Back