Such A Role Model For Young Teens: Malia Obama Caught On Camera Smoking A Joint

No clear indication it twas pot...She was holding it like a fag, oops sorry, cigarette, fag was just so much easier to use.....

Drudge has it up. How embarrassing this is for the nation as she's supposed to be a good role model for our nation's youth.

EXPLOSIVE VIDEO: Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking 'Pot'

I bet you believe smoking pot is evil don't you?

1. If she did smoke it, well good for her and it is her parents that need to deal with it.

2. Those like you only care about something this stupid because:

A: She is black.
B: She is President Obama Daughter.

So let cut the shit and no one in real life cares if the girl took a hit off a joint except for nutters like you... Hell I am willing to bet Donald John Trump has inhaled and snorted but you will excuse him because he is white and Republican the way partisan whores like you love!

Drudge has it up. How embarrassing this is for the nation as she's supposed to be a good role model for our nation's youth.

EXPLOSIVE VIDEO: Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking 'Pot'

I bet you believe smoking pot is evil don't you?

1. If she did smoke it, well good for her and it is her parents that need to deal with it.

2. Those like you only care about something this stupid because:

A: She is black.
B: She is President Obama Daughter.

So let cut the shit and no one in real life cares if the girl took a hit off a joint except for nutters like you... Hell I am willing to bet Donald John Trump has inhaled and snorted but you will excuse him because he is white and Republican the way partisan whores like you love!
It is evil.
The little pikinini supposed to be a role model for our nation's youth. Smoking weed is not setting a moral example. Weed leads to more dangerous drugs. The pikinini Malia just set off a chain of events that will eventually destroy lives.

Well let see I have smoked weed all my life and never did anything harder, so you're full of shit as usual.

Also your attack on President Obama kid is because she is black and she is President Obama kid and had it been Ivanka Trump you would be telling everyone how weed does the body and mind good!

So let cut the bullshit and the nonsense that weed is a gateway drug because this has been a myth and lie by Social Conservative assholes that smoke it themselves but want it illegal because of the fact their Corporate overlords tell them it is bad...

Also no one kid is a role model and remember the Bush twins were wild girls when they were young and now look at them, oh wait you would hate them because they're not Social Conservative Racists like you!

Maybe the Obama girls should be more like Palin daughters?

Choomin' just like daddy back in the day!

Maybe she'll be lucky and he can teach her how to do the interception.

Choom.jpeg

I can't fucking believe all of you assholes who are fighting over smoking weed. I have smoked enough pot and Hash to sink a fucking Battleship. I have been able to competently take care of myself and raise 2 very productive offspring. I don't smoke now as I have a hard on against the criminal element that has taken over the Pot trade. I will smoke again if the legalization ever comes to my state... Point is smoking dubage should be a non-partisan issue...

Rainy Day Woman YouTube - Bing

Forum List

Back