Subway: Shittiest Place Ever

Subway stores are a franchise. I've had cold fries at McDs, I'm sure that wasn't according to specs too.
yes, but did you condemn ALL McD's because of some cold fries?

People are making shit up about the quality of Subway. I question their motives for doing so. I think it has more to do with the fact that they don't get served meals that are 4 or 5 servings based upon a single serving standard.

Today, you go to any restaurant and order a meal and you'll get 4 and 5 times the recommended serving size (particularly on the entree).

This, among other things, are the reasons Americans are getting so fat.
No, I condemn all McDs because it's shit food. I don't expect quality food but go several times a year. And always regret it. But I'd rather go there than Subway, I don't think it's much healthier if at all and I don't like not seeing the tired veggies to pick. I don't even know what all they have.

My guess is the margins are razor thin, the prices are set by the franchise and states are demanding $15hr. for employees.
The margins ARE razor thin, however, I've never seen any subway with veggies that look as you describe them.

The worst I've ever seen their food look was the seafood salad when some idiot (yeah, another millennial) left the food scooper in the pan.

I'm not going to claim that Subway food is healthy. It's just healthier than 85% of the rest of the fast food industry and a lot healthier than many sit down restaurants.

The healthiest food you'll ever have is the food that is prepared and cooke in your own kitchen. Hands down.
Home prepared, real unprocessed food is by and far healthier than what you get prepared out somewhere. I totally agree with that.
I have started making my own roast beef at home on weekends and using that for sandwiches during the week.

Same for chicken too. And corned beef.

The only sandwich that I ever get from them is their ham sandwich on foot long white bread with mayo and lettuce, so none of that chicken stuff that they have for me.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I am not there a whole lot though because they are getting expensive.
The ham is only half pork...

Subway stores are a franchise. I've had cold fries at McDs, I'm sure that wasn't according to specs too.

People are making shit up about the quality of Subway. I question their motives for doing so. I think it has more to do with the fact that they don't get served meals that are 4 or 5 servings based upon a single serving standard.

Today, you go to any restaurant and order a meal and you'll get 4 and 5 times the recommended serving size (particularly on the entree).

No, I condemn all McDs because it's shit food. I don't expect quality food but go several times a year. And always regret it. But I'd rather go there than Subway, I don't think it's much healthier if at all and I don't like not seeing the tired veggies to pick. I don't even know what all they have.

My guess is the margins are razor thin, the prices are set by the franchise and states are demanding $15hr. for employees.
The margins ARE razor thin, however, I've never seen any subway with veggies that look as you describe them.

The worst I've ever seen their food look was the seafood salad when some idiot (yeah, another millennial) left the food scooper in the pan.

I'm not going to claim that Subway food is healthy. It's just healthier than 85% of the rest of the fast food industry and a lot healthier than many sit down restaurants.

The healthiest food you'll ever have is the food that is prepared and cooke in your own kitchen. Hands down.
Home prepared, real unprocessed food is by and far healthier than what you get prepared out somewhere. I totally agree with that.
I have started making my own roast beef at home on weekends and using that for sandwiches during the week.

That's what I do...Have for many years...During the 1980's I was in fast food rest. management and learned their secrets..

Great idea. I think about doing that but never get to it.

It's not my favorite place, but Subway is ok. It all depends on what you order. Their promotional sandwiches are usually horrible, but I usually stick to things like the Subway club, meatball sandwich, etc. But now that they don't have the $5 footlong deal any more, I don't go there as much.

Forum List

Back