Stupidity knows no rank: "Climate change is a threat to our national security."

Evidence that would convince the AGU, AIP, and the Royal Society to change their policies concerning AGW.
IOW, you're waiting for the minds of others to be changed before you change yours.

A less objective and more unreasoning mindset cannot be possible.

Thanks for admitting that you're an unanalytical lemming.

The same evidence that would convince the scientists that make up these societies would convince me. Since you are demonstrably, by your posts, an ignorant fuck on this particular subject, I fail to see the value of any of your opinions.

but your opinions mean more?....who the fuck do you think you are?....your posts are just neo-leftist bullshittin propaganda spewed by people who are so far left they are sitting in the fucking left field bleachers.....

IOW, you're waiting for the minds of others to be changed before you change yours.

A less objective and more unreasoning mindset cannot be possible.

Thanks for admitting that you're an unanalytical lemming.

The same evidence that would convince the scientists that make up these societies would convince me. Since you are demonstrably, by your posts, an ignorant fuck on this particular subject, I fail to see the value of any of your opinions.

but your opinions mean more?....who the fuck do you think you are?....your posts are just neo-leftist bullshittin propaganda spewed by people who are so far left they are sitting in the fucking left field bleachers.....

I see. So all the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities in the world are just neo-leftist bullshit artists. You are a blitherin' fruitcate, Henry.

"I don't have an independent thought in my head" is much more to the point.

Fallacy: Appeal to Authority

what you think are pointless questions are actually several of the more important questions regarding meteorology.

When I received my Master's in Climatology, climate change was just relly coming into regards as a legitimate issue, before Gore came along and decided that it would be good to make money off of it.

the fact that you mock it without even thinking to learn about the mechanics of it shows your ignorance.

I don't go around spouting BS about economics or finance, perhaps you should stick to your trained subjects.

so if someone post a quote from a climatologist with a PHD...who says opposite of what you say....does that then mean....your full of shit?.

And this thread is not about my opinions, in any case. It is about a blue ribbon panel of generals and admirals assessment of the dangers that climate change represents to our national security.

yea Adm. A.Gore

Gen.R.Kennedy....Jr.

Intent on proving yourself to be a total freakin' idiot?

National Security and the Threat of Climate Change - Military Advisory Board (MAB)

General Gordon R. Sullivan, USA (Ret.)
Admiral Frank “Skip” Bowman, USN (Ret.)
Lieutenant General Lawrence P. Farrell Jr., USAF (Ret.)
Vice Admiral Paul G. Gaffney II, USN (Ret.)
General Paul J. Kern, USA (Ret.)
Admiral T. Joseph Lopez, USN (Ret.)
Admiral Donald L. “Don” Pilling, USN (Ret.)
Admiral Joseph W. Prueher, USN (Ret.)
Vice Admiral Richard H. Truly, USN (Ret.)
General Charles F. “Chuck” Wald, USAF (Ret.)
General Anthony C. “Tony” Zinni, USMC (Ret.)
Ms. Sherri W. Goodman, Executive Director and CNA General Counsel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Gordon R. Sullivan, USA (Ret.)
Former Chief of Staff, U.S. Army
Chairman, Military Advisory Board
General Sullivan was the 32nd chief of staff—the senior general officer in the Army and a member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. As the chief of staff of the Army, he created the vision and led the team that helped transition the Army from its Cold War posture.

His professional military education includes the U.S. Army Armor School Basic and Advanced Courses, the Command and General Staff College, and the Army War College. During his Army career, General Sullivan also served as vice chief of staff in 1990 to 1991; deputy chief of staff for operations and plans in 1989 to 1990; commanding general, First Infantry Division (Mechanized), Fort Riley, Kansas, in 1988 to 1989; deputy commandant, U.S. Army Command and General Staff College, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, in 1987 to 1988; and assistant commandant, U.S. Army Armor School, Fort Knox, Kentucky, from 1983 to 1985. His overseas assignments included four tours in Europe, two in Vietnam and one in Korea. He served as chief of staff to Secretary of Defense Dick Cheney in the administration of President George H.W. Bush.

And this thread is not about my opinions, in any case. It is about a blue ribbon panel of generals and admirals assessment of the dangers that climate change represents to our national security.

Let me know when the blue ribbon panel of generals and admirals declares war on the Sun

Let me know when your IQ gets past the single digits. You wingnuts are real fruitcakes. :lol:

the QUEEN of the FRUITCAKES calling calling someone else a fruitcake...

Good God! You are even dumber than I thought. Do you have the slightest idea of what those ppm mean when they get low enough for the oceans to freeze almost to the equator? It has happened in the past. Or when they are high enough for the poles to warm to the point that there are aligators on the shore of the Arctic Ocean? That happened during the PETM.
Trends in Carbon Dioxide

yea what a few million years ago....

what you think are pointless questions are actually several of the more important questions regarding meteorology.

When I received my Master's in Climatology, climate change was just relly coming into regards as a legitimate issue, before Gore came along and decided that it would be good to make money off of it.

the fact that you mock it without even thinking to learn about the mechanics of it shows your ignorance.

I don't go around spouting BS about economics or finance, perhaps you should stick to your trained subjects.

so if someone post a quote from a climatologist with a PHD...who says opposite of what you say....does that then mean....your full of shit?.

Even today, I can point out geologists that do not accept Plate Tectonics. That does not change the movement of the plates one bit. Nor does a climatologist that refuses the see the evidence from every sphere of the natural world change the fact of AGW.

Through geology, the worldwide of retreat of the glaciers can be physically observed and physically proven. Through temperature observations of the last century, the rise has been observed and the physical cosequences of the rise proven. Through physical observations and tests, the effects of CO2 and other GHGs were established as early as 1824, and quantified in 1896. The melting of the North Polar Cap, the Greenland Ice Cap, and the Antarctic Ice Cap has been observed and proven through many means.

Now tell me how you are going to reproduce a subduction quake? However, we are reproducing a period like occured during the PETM 55 million years ago. Exactly the same way that it happened then, by introduction of GHGs into the atmosphere.

And we use computers extensively in geology. Ever hear of seismic tomography? It is all about models.

http://www.myres.org/myres1/lecture_slides/tomography_frederik.pdf

it means they refuse to gag on Gore's cock, and therefore they are stupid, according to rockhead.

I see. So all the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities in the world are just neo-leftist bullshit artists. You are a blitherin' fruitcate, Henry.

and all the scientific societies "proved" the white race was superior to all others based on the sizes of their heads. Guess since you think science academies are never wrong, that makes you a bigot as well as a dipshit.

All of them?...every one of them?.....i wanna see a link on this....EVERY scientific society...EVERY academy of science....ALL the major universities.....are in agreement on this.....i think Rocks that your Pablum that you were fed this morning was doped with a sedative.....that smell your smelling....look down you may have shit yourself.....

Last edited:
Heh...They're all retired.

A list of ten amongst (how many General officers have there been in the last 20 years?), is supposed to be conclusive??

Oh, fuckin' brother!! :rofl:

well these are the guys Rocks sits around the home with.....it was thundering the other day and they all came to the conclusion that Mother Nature is a threat to National Security.....

Scientific opinion on climate change - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Surveys of scientists and scientific literature
Various surveys have been conducted to determine a scientific consensus on global warming.

[edit] Doran and Kendall Zimmerman, 2009
A poll performed by Peter Doran and Maggie Kendall Zimmerman at Earth and Environmental Sciences, University of Illinois at Chicago received replies from 3,146 of the 10,257 polled Earth scientists. Results were analyzed globally and by specialization. 96.2% of climatologists who are active in climate research believe that mean global temperatures have risen compared to pre-1800s levels, and 97.4% believe that human activity is a significant factor in changing mean global temperatures. Among all respondents, 90% agreed that temperatures have risen compared to pre-1800 levels, and 80% agreed that humans significantly influence the global temperature. Petroleum geologists and meteorologists were among the biggest doubters, with only 47 percent and 64 percent, respectively, believing in human involvement. A summary from the survey states that:

"It seems that the debate on the authenticity of global warming and the role played by human activity is largely nonexistent among those who understand the nuances and scientific basis of long-term climate processes."[82]

[edit] STATS, 2007
In 2007, Harris Interactive surveyed 489 randomly selected members of either the American Meteorological Society or the American Geophysical Union for the Statistical Assessment Service (STATS) at George Mason University. The survey found 97% agreed that global temperatures have increased during the past 100 years; 84% say they personally believe human-induced warming is occurring, and 74% agree that “currently available scientific evidence” substantiates its occurrence. Only 5% believe that that human activity does not contribute to greenhouse warming; and 84% believe global climate change poses a moderate to very great danger.[83][84]

[edit] Oreskes, 2004
A 2004 article by geologist and historian of science Naomi Oreskes summarized a study of the scientific literature on climate change.[85] The essay concluded that there is a scientific consensus on the reality of anthropogenic climate change. The author analyzed 928 abstracts of papers from refereed scientific journals between 1993 and 2003, listed with the keywords "global climate change". Oreskes divided the abstracts into six categories: explicit endorsement of the consensus position, evaluation of impacts, mitigation proposals, methods, paleoclimate analysis, and rejection of the consensus position. 75% of the abstracts were placed in the first three categories, thus either explicitly or implicitly accepting the consensus view; 25% dealt with methods or paleoclimate, thus taking no position on current anthropogenic climate change; none of the abstracts disagreed with the consensus position, which the author found to be "remarkable". According to the report, "authors evaluating impacts, developing methods, or studying paleoclimatic change might believe that current climate change is natural. However, none of these papers argued that point."

All of them?...every one of them?.....i wanna see a link on this....EVERY scientific society...EVERY academy of science....ALL the major universities.....are in agreement on this.....i think Rocks that your Pablum that you were fed this morning was doped with a sedative.....that smell your smelling....look down you may have shit yourself.....

Come, dumb fuck, give me one scientific society holding a dissenting position? You cannot do it, can you. Just another ignorant jackass braying his stupidity for the whole world to hear. Don't you guys ever get tired of proving yourselves to be cretins?

Forum List

Back