Stupidest Thing I've Seen in a LONG LONG TIME..

Note how these racists assholes can not point out what is anti white about this add?

University financing an anti-white ad

University financing an anti-white ad

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

About a month ago the Dems were talking about turning everything that Mitt Romney said or anything the GOP said or did was actually code for racism.

They don't have a defense for what Obama and Eric Holder are doing, so their only respite is to claim racism.......and unfortunately that seems to work with Blacks and Hispanics, which are two of Obama's largest voting groups in his base.

Obama has given up trying to appeal to whites. His main focus is getting enough Blacks and Hispanics to register and vote to push him over the top.

I honestly don't think it's gonna work. Especially if Mitt Romney picks Marco Rubio for his running-mate.

reality check:
of the 2008 election 131 million voters:

black 12.1% 15,851,000 91% for Obama 87% today
Hispanics 7.4% 9,694,000 more democrats 67%
Asian 2.5% 3,275,000 not sure
White 76.3% 99,953,000 44% Democrat Obama
Dissecting the 2008 Electorate: Most Diverse in U.S. History | Pew Hispanic Center

The 46% of registered voters supporting Obama today is five percentage points below the 51% supporting him in final weeks of the 2008 election campaign.

June 12, 2012
Similarly, whites' support for Obama is six points lower than it was in October/November 2008 (38% vs. 44%), and blacks' is down four points (87% vs. 91%). At the same time, Hispanics' support, at 67%, is essentially unchanged.
Obama's White Base Shows Cracks Compared With 2008

Conclusion if election today
38% of whites or 37.9 million for Obama
87% of blacks or 13.8 million for Obama
67% of Hispanics or 6.5 million
Total voters: 58.2 million of 131 million
leaving 72.7 million AGAINST OBAMA or 55%!

Right now ..it appears Obama Won't be re-elected!!!

explain in words HOW this add is anti white?
I am white and have been looking for this so called "white privilege" all of my life but have never found it. :confused:

Try being black for a few years, and then you might understand. If you don't believe that much of our collective behavior is based on ignorant stereotypes, results in second class citizens based on race, you're a fool.

First off, the point being made wasn't anti-white. It was an attempt to wake up and sensitize whites that there is in fact a privilege based on ovarian bingo, in this country. Who will dispute that driving while black is a fact? Funny that both Geraldo and Bill O agree that there is a difference in treatment based on skin color in this country.

The whining over pointing out the obvious shows how much in denial some whites are. There are those who want to pretend that we are a color blind society, only in order to practice their acceptance and support of both subtle and institutional racism that still exists.

How in the world are you liberals not embarrassed every time you open your mouths? I would be humiliated if I were 1/100th as stupid as you ignorant lying liberals.

If I were to imply that all black people were great athletes or all Hispanics were all ilegal aliens, you people would have a fucking aneurism. But somehow, it's completely acceptable in you sick fucking twisted minds to say all white people are privileged.

There are millions on top of millions of white people living in poverty. Living off of food stamps, homeless, no ability to go to college. Placing an entire group into any category, even a "positive" one like privileged is the very definition of racism you ignorant fucking liberal tools. I suppose those white children born with severe mental or physical handicaps are all "privileged", uh assholes?

I am white and have been looking for this so called "white privilege" all of my life but have never found it. :confused:

Try being black for a few years, and then you might understand. If you don't believe that much of our collective behavior is based on ignorant stereotypes, results in second class citizens based on race, you're a fool.

How long have you been black?

It is NOT anti white
So the ad is pro-white??

It's neutral. It points to a reality that exists in our nation. I see the point as trying to sensitize people to that reality.

Can you point to a single fact in that ad, leading to the conclusion that privilege exists, that is untrue. You sound like one of those morons who believes that helping someone up means dragging you down.

Stupidest Thing I've Seen in a LONG LONG TIME..

rush-limbaugh-old.jpg

It's pretty clear you are the real racist here. Everything you've said wreaks of racism... Everyone is out to get the black man, uh? Fucking hateful little racist you are...

So my being drafted during Vietnam; using the G.I. Bill to go to college while holding down 2 jobs; then getting my degree; and working all of my life to support my family.

Was all due to "white privilege", and had nothing to do with personal initiative, hard work, and sacrifice?? :cool:

how is it racist to have white people say they understand how racism in this country effects black people?

they cant point out what is anti white about it

How in the world are you liberals not embarrassed every time you open your mouths? I would be humiliated if I were 1/100th as stupid as you ignorant lying liberals.

If I were to imply that all black people were great athletes or all Hispanics were all ilegal aliens, you people would have a fucking aneurism. But somehow, it's completely acceptable in you sick fucking twisted minds to say all white people are privileged.

There are millions on top of millions of white people living in poverty. Living off of food stamps, homeless, no ability to go to college. Placing an entire group into any category, even a "positive" one like privileged is the very definition of racism you ignorant fucking liberal tools. I suppose those white children born with severe mental or physical handicaps are all "privileged", uh asshole?

how is it racist to have white people say they understand how racism in this country effects black people?

There are millions on top of millions of white people living in poverty. Living off of food stamps, homeless, no ability to go to college. Placing an entire group into any category, even a "positive" one like privileged is the very definition of racism you ignorant fucking liberal tools. I suppose those white children born with severe mental or physical handicaps are all "privileged", uh assholes?

Forum List

Back