Stupidest Thing I've Seen in a LONG LONG TIME..

My Dad is a Dentist and is National Board Certified meaning he can practice in all 50 states. He went to a convention of National Board certified Dentists and said that he was the ONLY White person there! "They were ALL Asian and Indian!"

Maybe they should LOWER their standards so they can admit more oppressed minorities right? Makes perfect sense.

The problem is you can get federal funding easier if you're from another country.

Dental school and medical school is way to expensive for most Americans.

Stupidest Thing I've Seen in a LONG LONG TIME

Sorry to hear that you broke your mirror.

I don't need a mirror to tell I'm white, and I don't have to write stupid shit on my white face either. that's the kind of shit libtards do, now go change your diaper, and you can use a mirror to see your third eye too.

Wow Willow...you really are one dumb ass ****. Thanks for the morning laugh.

I don't think you're allowed to use that word outside the flame zone dearie. so you better apologize..

what about that add is anti white people?

can you fucking racists ever be honest?

I don't need a mirror to tell I'm white, and I don't have to write stupid shit on my white face either. that's the kind of shit libtards do, now go change your diaper, and you can use a mirror to see your third eye too.

Wow Willow...you really are one dumb ass. Thanks for the morning laugh.

Nice editing there Huggy but I captured you on quote. so you've inconveinced some poor mod and now thei'll have to drag out a gread big *EDIT* cause you used the c word in politics and you knew you were breaking the rulez when you did it.

See? How they don't match? :badgrin::badgrin:

Nice editing there Huggy but I captured you on quote. so you've inconveinced some poor mod and now thei'll have to drag out a gread big *EDIT* cause you used the c word in politics and you knew you were breaking the rulez when you did it.

Last edited by Ringel05; Today at 10:22 AM. Reason: Word only allowed in FZ

Get thicker glasses.

See? How they don't match? :badgrin::badgrin:

I don't think you're allowed to use that word outside the flame zone dearie. so you better apologize..

:badgrin::badgrin:

willow that add WAS NOT anti white

Of all the idiot liberals that refuse to acknowledge reality, you are by far the most disturbed. There is not one true thing on this world that you will acknowledge. You will lie, cheat, and steal to help your liberal party. You are nothing more than a Nazi with your commitment to spreading lies and propaganda.

I do...sorry. Wasn't aware of that rule...didn't used to be a problem. I won't use it again outside FZ. Thanks.

You got a black in the white house ,what did you expect, its now a bad thing to be white, time to make an adjustment in this Country before all the idiots that be ruin this Country.

View attachment 19697

racism is ugly no matter what color you post it in.

so tell your minions to stop being so racist.

i think you have it butt backwards.

as always.

and i didn't know i had minions... how cool for me.

First off, the point being made wasn't anti-white. It was an attempt to wake up and sensitize whites that there is in fact a privilege based on ovarian bingo, in this country. Who will dispute that driving while black is a fact? Funny that both Geraldo and Bill O agree that there is a difference in treatment based on skin color in this country.

The whining over pointing out the obvious shows how much in denial some whites are. There are those who want to pretend that we are a color blind society, only in order to practice their acceptance and support of both subtle and institutional racism that still exists.

First off, the point being made wasn't anti-white. It was an attempt to wake up and sensitize whites that there is in fact a privilege based on ovarian bingo, in this country. Who will dispute that driving while black is a fact? Funny that both Geraldo and Bill O agree that there is a difference in treatment based on skin color in this country.

The whining over pointing out the obvious shows how much in denial some whites are. There are those who want to pretend that we are a color blind society, only in order to practice their acceptance and support of both subtle and institutional racism that still exists.

I think white people are sick to death of being labeled insensitive and racist. But you go with that if that's what suits you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back