Stupidest Thing I've Seen in a LONG LONG TIME..

but you cant explain it in words can you?

How in the world are you liberals not embarrassed every time you open your mouths? I would be humiliated if I were 1/100th as stupid as you ignorant lying liberals.

If I were to imply that all black people were great athletes or all Hispanics were all ilegal aliens, you people would have a fucking aneurism. But somehow, it's completely acceptable in you sick fucking twisted minds to say all white people are privileged.

There are millions on top of millions of white people living in poverty. Living off of food stamps, homeless, no ability to go to college. Placing an entire group into any category, even a "positive" one like privileged is the very definition of racism you ignorant fucking liberal tools. I suppose those white children born with severe mental or physical handicaps are all "privileged", uh asshole?

here's the stupidest thing I've seen in a long time...

Don't call the puppy stupid, it's the owner that deserves the title.

In fact, the puppy has already cried for help.

pleaserescueme.jpg

First off, the point being made wasn't anti-white. It was an attempt to wake up and sensitize whites that there is in fact a privilege based on ovarian bingo, in this country. Who will dispute that driving while black is a fact? Funny that both Geraldo and Bill O agree that there is a difference in treatment based on skin color in this country.

The whining over pointing out the obvious shows how much in denial some whites are. There are those who want to pretend that we are a color blind society, only in order to practice their acceptance and support of both subtle and institutional racism that still exists.

I think white people are sick to death of being labeled insensitive and racist. But you go with that if that's what suits you.

The ONLY reason Obama was elected was WHITE voters in the solitude of the voting booth wanted to PROVE they weren't racist even to themselves so they voted for skin color!
NOT qualified. Not experienced and definitely NOT presidential empathy for the common person or really love for the USA!
I mean if more white people knew Obama called our troops "civilian killers" or that Obama WANTED to see 400,000 people be unemployed and 1,400 companies go out of business,
"I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program.”
they would NOT have voted for him.

But the majority of white voters did so out of salving their own conscience.

I am white and have been looking for this so called "white privilege" all of my life but have never found it. :confused:

Try being black for a few years, and then you might understand. If you don't believe that much of our collective behavior is based on ignorant stereotypes, results in second class citizens based on race, you're a fool.

It's pretty clear you are the real racist here. Everything you've said wreaks of racism... Everyone is out to get the black man, uh? Fucking hateful little racist you are...

Almost like lookin'-in-a-mirror, huh???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgvBdlD7xUk]Rachel Maddow: Fox News To White People: Be Very Afraid! Black People Are Coming To Get You! Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6hCoj9Kg6E]Rachel Maddow: Fox News To White People: Be Very Afraid! Black People Are Coming To Get You! Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]​

they cant explain what is anti white about this add

We have about a dozen times already, and since you have no response and know we are right, you keep acting like you haven't seen the response. Typical idiot liberal Nazi who prefers lies and propaganda over reality.

really which one is the one that explains what you claim?

Here it is for the tenth time, stupid:

How in the world are you liberals not embarrassed every time you open your mouths? I would be humiliated if I were 1/100th as stupid as you ignorant lying liberals.

If I were to imply that all black people were great athletes or all Hispanics were all ilegal aliens, you people would have a fucking aneurism. But somehow, it's completely acceptable in you sick fucking twisted minds to say all white people are privileged.

There are millions on top of millions of white people living in poverty. Living off of food stamps, homeless, no ability to go to college. Placing an entire group into any category, even a "positive" one like privileged is the very definition of racism you ignorant fucking liberal tools. I suppose those white children born with severe mental or physical handicaps are all "privileged", uh assholes?

My Dad is a Dentist and is National Board Certified meaning he can practice in all 50 states. He went to a convention of National Board certified Dentists and said that he was the ONLY White person there! "They were ALL Asian and Indian!"

Maybe they should LOWER their standards so they can admit more oppressed minorities right? Makes perfect sense.

The problem is you can get federal funding easier if you're from another country.

Dental school and medical school is way to expensive for most Americans.

Shoot yea, Obama got into the college of his choice because he said he was from another country. Ask him how easy it was. :D

So taking white people and writing words all over their face is normal?

Can you imagine the uproar if there was an ad featuring black people with words written in white ink all over their face?

Jessie and Al would both go into cardiac arrest. :cool:

That is a great point! Exceptional post!

really which one is the one that explains what you claim?

How in the world are you liberals not embarrassed every time you open your mouths? I would be humiliated if I were 1/100th as stupid as you ignorant lying liberals.nothing about the add

If I were to imply that all black people were great athletes or all Hispanics were all ilegal aliens, you people would have a fucking aneurism. But somehow, it's completely acceptable in you sick fucking twisted minds to say all white people are privileged.nothing asbout the add

There are millions on top of millions of white people living in poverty. Living off of food stamps, homeless, no ability to go to college. Placing an entire group into any category, even a "positive" one like privileged is the very definition of racism you ignorant fucking liberal tools. I suppose those white children born with severe mental or physical handicaps are all "privileged", uh assholes?
nothing about the add

nope nothing about the add

So taking white people and writing words all over their face is normal?

Can you imagine the uproar if there was an ad featuring black people with words written in white ink all over their face?

Jessie and Al would both go into cardiac arrest. :cool:

That is a great point! Exceptional post!

the words are written on their faces because when you are of color your color is on the face that people look at.

there would be no outpour as you claim.

what was written on their faces would make all the differance huh?

University financing an anti-white ad

University financing an anti-white ad

:cuckoo::cuckoo:
Wow. Whitey's keeping everybody down.

Hi Dave. You have a mirror? Huggy broke mine. :D
It's funny, isn't it? Only conservative whites should have to sacrifice for our poor oppressed brethren and sistren of color. Liberal whites just have to wring their hands and be all sensitive to minorities' needs...as long as the minorities in question do what they're told and vote Democrat.

If not -- fuck 'em.

Right, TM?

If I were to imply that all black people were great athletes or all Hispanics were all ilegal aliens, you people would have a fucking aneurism. But somehow, it's completely acceptable in you sick fucking twisted minds to say all white people are privileged.nothing asbout the add

That entire paragraph is about the add and you know it. But you have no response, so the best you can do is "nothing about the add". LMAO! :lol:

There are millions on top of millions of white people living in poverty. Living off of food stamps, homeless, no ability to go to college. Placing an entire group into any category, even a "positive" one like privileged is the very definition of racism you ignorant fucking liberal tools. I suppose those white children born with severe mental or physical handicaps are all "privileged", uh assholes?nothing about the add

That entire paragraph is about the add and you know it. But you have no response, so the best you can do is "nothing about the add". LMAO! :lol:

nope nothing about the add

Yes, everything about the add and you're now pissed that you can't refute anything I just said because it is all accurate. Game. Set. Match. You lose (again) :lol:

Last edited:
explain in words HOW this add is anti white?

Hey lies matters, explain in words HOW the word "******" is racist? When you do that liesmatters, I'll answer your question.

I'll bet you're one of those shallow end of the gene poolers who used statements like "not all blacks are *******" or "some of my best friends are black."
Are you one of those white liberals who claims he knows more about the "black experience" than conservative blacks do?

I am white and have been looking for this so called "white privilege" all of my life but have never found it. :confused:

Try being black for a few years, and then you might understand. If you don't believe that much of our collective behavior is based on ignorant stereotypes, results in second class citizens based on race, you're a fool.

How long have you been black?
He's a white liberal. He just knows.

It's pretty clear you are the real racist here. Everything you've said wreaks of racism... Everyone is out to get the black man, uh? Fucking hateful little racist you are...

Did I ever state "everyone is out to get the black man"? No I didn't. I don't believe that. What I did state was there is a difference in treatment of blacks in the USA, that's well documented. So no, you're the racist here. You want to pretend that everyone is being treated equally, when you know that's a lie.

How long have you been black?
He's a white liberal. He just knows.

Oh,, :D he said "try being black" so I thought he had a magical way of switching the black on and off.

Forum List

Back