Stupidest Olympic Sports

Basketball, Golf, Tennis, Soccer and any professional sport where the athletes are more interested in next weeks tournament than the Olympic medal

Last edited:
badmitten
Just because you suck at it doesn't make it dumb.

No, it is also dumb but still not as bad as curling!

Yeah but the one good thing about curling is that pretty much anybody can say, "Well, hell I could do that!!" Even the fat asthmatic smoker in his 50's could be an Olympian after all.

Hey, I don't smoke, well at least not fags!

then you are guaranteed at least a bronze.

Any 'sport' during which the participants can, and often do, enjoy a smoke and a beer, is not a sport. I submit for your approval the following: golf, curling, bowling equestrian events. The latter was submitted because the athletes are horses.

Any 'sport' during which the participants can, and often do, enjoy a smoke and a beer, is not a sport. I submit for your approval the following: golf, curling, bowling equestrian events. The latter was submitted because the athletes are horses.
How hard is it to get a horse to do what it does naturally?

carrot/stick

I trained my dog to perform the classic 'stick 'em up! Bang!' trick in about five weeks. Can I get a medal?

carrot/stick

I trained my dog to perform the classic 'stick 'em up! Bang!' trick in about five weeks. Can I get a medal?
If you could train your cat to do that , it would be medal worthy.

Forum List

Back