College Football season starts in less than three weeks. Week 1 rocks!!

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
The first weekend of the 2016 college football season starts in 20 days.

The first Saturday has some great games lined up.

LSU v. Wisconsin
UCLA at Texas A&M
North Carolina v. Georgia
Alabama v. USC
Clemson at auburn

And on Monday we get to see FL State v. Ole Miss

Ready for some college football!!

Im not trying to piss on this thread. Im sure college fb is great, but the only way i would get into it is if i lived in a state with no pro team. Basketball on the other hand, I watch it no matter of its pro or college because i love the game more.

Im not trying to piss on this thread. Im sure college fb is great, but the only way i would get into it is if i lived in a state with no pro team. Basketball on the other hand, I watch it no matter of its pro or college because i love the game more.

I live in a state with a pro team. But I love college football far more. IMHO, college football has more heart, more traditions, and more good football than the NFL does.

I live in a state with a pro team. But I love college football far more. IMHO, college football has more heart, more traditions, and more good football than the NFL does.

I hear you. Just like college B ball and pro B ball are totally different, im sure the same is for football. To be honest with you i havent watched hardly any college football games in my lifetime. It could very well be that im missing out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back