Stupid comment of the year award.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Welcome, everyone, to the first ever stupid comment of the year awards; where we reward those of limited intellect for saying the dumbest thing imaginable.

Let's hear your nominations for this prestigious award. Also, to prevent anyone being embarrassed, no names. Just the comment.

Here is my nomination. Some idiot, in a debate about the 2nd Amendment tried to tell us that no one wants to take our guns. I just had to laugh at that one. I hope someone can top this one. I could use a good laugh. So, let's hear them.

Welcome, everyone, to the first ever stupid comment of the year awards; where we reward those of limited intellect for saying the dumbest thing imaginable.

Let's hear your nominations for this prestigious award. Also, to prevent anyone being embarrassed, no names. Just the comment.

Here is my nomination. Some idiot, in a debate about the 2nd Amendment tried to tell us that no one wants to take our guns. I just had to laugh at that one. I hope someone can top this one. I could use a good laugh. So, let's hear them.
"Hillary didn't break any laws" has to be up there.

• Banned

"Hillary didn't break any laws" has to be up there.
How about "Hillary in a landslide?"

• Banned
I know words. I have plenty words. I am smart!

Donald Trump.
If you're going to quote someone, at least get it right. Here is the actual quote.

“I know words, I have the best words. I have the best, but there is no better word than stupid.”

He must have been referring to you. Sucks to be you. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back