Stunning: U.S. "compromise"(??): Iran can get the Bomb in gradual, phased-in program

Iran deserves the right to defend itself against Israel.

Israel deserves the same...and will not hesitate to strike Iran if Israel is threatened. They have proven that time and time again...and remain undefeated

Yes, Israel's terrorism is a well established fact.

You finally got something right.

Anti Semites bore and disgust me

You don't know what an anti-Semite is, consistent with your overall comical ignorance.

Israel deserves the same...and will not hesitate to strike Iran if Israel is threatened. They have proven that time and time again...and remain undefeated

You don't know what an anti-Semite is, consistent with your overall comical ignorance.

At the very least you're a bigot. Refute that, fool

Because I oppose the policies of Israel?

Let me ask you a serious question:

How can one oppose the policies of the nation of Israel and NOT be a bigot?

can you answer that?

can you answer that?
Thank you for confirming you are a bigot. Israel is (or was) our ally, our only true one in the ME, leave it to you loons to fug that up like you fug everything up. EVERYTHING the left touches turns to shit

can you answer that?
Thank you for confirming you are a bigot. Israel is (or was) our ally, our only true one in the ME, leave it to you loons to fug that up like you fug everything up. EVERYTHING the left touches turns to shit

Israel is not our ally. Allies fight alongside their ally in times of war. How many Israelis died in the Afghan war? How many died in the Iraq war?

And no, I didn't miss that you cannot tell us how one can oppose Israeli policies without being a bigot.

that makes you the bigot.

can you answer that?
It all depends on why you oppose and what you oppose.

can you answer that?

Israel is not our ally. Allies fight alongside their ally in times of war. How many Israelis died in the Afghan war? How many died in the Iraq war?

And no, I didn't miss that you cannot tell us how one can oppose Israeli policies without being a bigot.

How does that make me a bigot? You loon, you don't even know what a bigot is, you're just another daffy left loon blabbering to blabber. Go watch Oprah

can you answer that?

Yeah, that's the way to win friends in the muslim world...have Jews by your side killing muzzies...great strategy.

can you answer that?

Yeah, that's the way to win friends in the muslim world...have Jews by your side killing muzzies...great strategy.

That is the insanity of there being a Jewish state. Americans have to die defending it. Israelis don't.

can you answer that?

That is the insanity of there being a Jewish state. Americans have to die defending it. Israelis don't.

You know nothing about Israel or it's history, nothing

can you answer that?

How does that make me a bigot? You loon, you don't even know what a bigot is, you're just another daffy left loon blabbering to blabber. Go watch Oprah

I posed a simple question to you.

How can one oppose Israeli policy without being a bigot?

I can oppose the policy of any other nation in the world without being considered a bigot.

Why can't I oppose Israeli policy without being so labeled?

can you answer that?

Israel is not joining the fight against ISIS, why not?

can you answer that?

If we asked israeli to fight, they would. But that's like sending an all white police squad into Watts to arrest jaywalkers.

Israel is not joining the fight against ISIS, why not?

Hmmmm, has ISIS attacked Israel? But wait!!!! Why haven't the blood thirsty Jews attacked ISIS?

Forum List

Back