Stuff You Said And Wished You Hadn't

gop_jeff said:
"If I was gonna marry someone for their big breasts, I certainly wouldn't have married you."

Had to explain that one really quick.

Oh Boy!! That's a hard one to back peddle from :tng:

Joz said:
When people do this kind of stuff, it's hysterical. You don't really expect someone to actuallydo it. There's a scene in the English show,Fawlty Towers, where Cleese gets out of his car & starts spanking it with a switch. Too funny!

funny thing is, that he did this well before Liar Liar came out, so when it did and we saw it, my stomach hurt for days after laughing so hard in the theater

Speaking of laughing.

I was at the theater with my wife watching "Jurassic Park". Well the scene comes along where the cowardly guy abandons the kids in the car and runs into the women's restroom to try to hide from the Tyranosauras which promptly knocked down the restroom walls and ate him directly while sitting on the toilet. I started laughing and couldn't stop. My wife was beating me with her purse and this only made it worse...

The only thing that kept running through my mind was, "There is no way that this guy thought that his demise would come by being eaten by a Tyranosaurus while sitting on the sh*tter in a woman's restroom!"

My wife still brings this up, she was so embarrased that I was the only person laughing at the scene. I still chuckle when I think of it....

I laughed through a lot of Matrix: Revolutions in the theater, specifically this exchange (there's a spoiler here, too, BTW):

Neo: You can't die.
Trinity: Yes, I can.

Luckily there were four or five other people laughing, too.

Johnney said:
nah, not at all

Thank you. Same in reverse. I will have your back if it ever becomes necessary. (not likely, and I'm decrepit, but I'll be there.)

Joz said:
I'm waiting too, along with Said1.

The context was that my wife was talking to me about her breasts (which are A or AA). I was trying to reassure her that I love her regardless of her bust size.

gop_jeff said:
.... I was trying to reassure her that I love her regardless of her bust size.
Was just yankin' your chain, there gop. I knew what you were saying. Boobs can be a sensitive subject. (<- no comments)

gop_jeff said:
The context was that my wife was talking to me about her breasts (which are A or AA). I was trying to reassure her that I love her regardless of her bust size.

And boy you just garbled those words huh?? :cof:

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp

Forum List

Back