Study shows 4th graders now gay at 12th grade level

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Wow! This is great! Hey leftists doesn't this make your butt tingle?

. — A recent study published by the American Federation of Teachers has revealed remarkable progress in educating America's youth. Notably, the study reports the nation's fourth-graders are now gay at a 12th-grade level.

This good news comes at a crucial time for the oft-criticized public education system, as it can now show that American tax dollars are actually being used effectively.

"Fourth graders with 12th-grade gayness is just one of the many positive results of public education," said AFT president, Randi Weingarten, "We're also seeing a rise in gender fluidity, trans-speciesism, and astounding progress in overt sexualization of kindergarten children."

Weingarten continued, saying public education's productivity in these categories would not have been possible without pioneering efforts from the lobbying of gay marriage activists, surreptitious injection of Marxist ideology in universities, and, finally, Republicans having no clue what's going on.

The press conference ended with a bedazzling show featuring half-naked drag queens letting fourth-graders put cash in their g-strings.

I remember back in the day, when I was sent off to tranny school to become a tranny.

But we didn't really have a tranny school back in the day, so nobody I know of became a tranny.

Of course, there was that home economics class. But no kid in his right mind would take a home ec class. He would have been laughed right out of school.

We took shop class instead. There we learned how to make useful things, like brass knuckles and prison yard shivs.

Them were the days, yah hey. I still have a scar on my hand from grinding that piece of steel. But it did come in handy that day on the playground. I wonder whatever became of that bully?

Wow! This is great! Hey leftists doesn't this make your butt tingle?

. — A recent study published by the American Federation of Teachers has revealed remarkable progress in educating America's youth. Notably, the study reports the nation's fourth-graders are now gay at a 12th-grade level.

This good news comes at a crucial time for the oft-criticized public education system, as it can now show that American tax dollars are actually being used effectively.

"Fourth graders with 12th-grade gayness is just one of the many positive results of public education,di Weingarten, "We're also seeing a rise in gender fluidity, trans-speciesism, and astounding progress in overt sexualization of kindergarten children."

Weingarten continued, saying public education's productivity in these categories would not have been possible without pioneering efforts from the lobbying of gay marriage activists, surreptitious injection of Marxist ideology in universities, and, finally, Republicans having no clue what's going on.

The press conference ended with a bedazzling show featuring half-naked drag queens letting fourth-graders put cash in their g-strings.

This is great news for parents worried about their kids falling 2 years behind in educational development. Advanced gay skills will serve them well in this Brave New World and far ahead of Chinese kids wasting their time becoming proficient in math and science.

Pinky_And_The_Brain_678x.jpg

Forum List

Back