Study Indicates HOMOSEXUAL ACTS Shorten Lifespan

Merlin1047 said:
Hey NE - don't you think that was a rather unfortunate choice of words???
:banana: :D :funnyface

Now, let's get back to that monkey thing . . . . :piss2:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Merlin1047 said:
Hey NE - don't you think that was a rather unfortunate choice of words???
:banana: :D :funnyface

Now, let's get back to that monkey thing . . . . :piss2:

Well ya see it's like this... there's a village or two, maybe three, over there in Africa, and it's got it's young bucks that are young and dumb and full of cum, and they've hut hoped with every young female in the tribe, and even bent her over at every opportunity that arose, like other things, when the young girls were bent over down at the stream filling water jugs, or washing their, whatever. So, they have to eat, so they're out with the men of the tribe hunting monkey. He kills a nice big fat female chimp, it falls out of the tree at his feet, he's alone, gets the urge and there you have it. He nails the monkey while it's still warm.

Now what else do you want to know? :D

nakedemperor said:
Wouldn't allowing gays to marry or get civil unions promote monogomy and discourage promiscuity?

Also, this is an idiotic statement. Gays don't do drugs more or less than any other category. Gays go to "orgies" about as much as heteros go to hookers. I know dozens of gay men and women, and none of them have ever been to a "bath house" or an orgy; you have no idea what you're talking about. Put down the Enquirer and get to know some gay people; they're not crack-smoking sex addicts, they're regular fucking peple.

No because gays dont want that. Actually the only gays that want marriage is so they can sanctify their devient lifestyle.

And I DO know many gays. Hell I was raised right by San Fran and I know all about their promiscuity. I even went with them to all their gay indie films *yawn*.

And yes it is a choice. It isnt like a guy trips on a banana peel and finds his schlong up another guys wazoo by accident.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Patriot said:
No because gays dont want that. Actually the only gays that want marriage is so they can sanctify their devient lifestyle.

And I DO know many gays. Hell I was raised right by San Fran and I know all about their promiscuity. I even went with them to all their gay indie films *yawn*.

And yes it is a choice. It isnt like a guy trips on a banana peel and finds his schlong up another guys wazoo by accident.

survey says..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt :bangheads

drac said:
what are you saying? :halo:

Well for one thing I ain't queer so he's not saying that. I'd rather have the local karate dojo lineup to all give me a kick in the balls than to go down that road.

This topic gets me all riled up as I believe its the doorway for the downfall of our society. If homosexual lifestyle choice perversionists get their way then legally speaking the precedent will be set and all sorts of freakos will come out of the woodwork looking to assert their....ahem ahem "denied rights"

• Thanks
Reactions: Joz
nakedemperor said:
Prove it.

What part of It isnt like a guy trips on a banana peel and finds his schlong up another guys wazoo by accident.DIDN"T you get? Unless you are saying that homo's are raped and THEN that would conclude it wasnt by choice.

But something tells me you enjoy doing something WITHOUT worrying about its consequences. Kind of like saying people cant help but cheat. It is an active decision one makes to hurt another all for the sole purpose of a quick feel good high.

to think about where the gay "lifestyle" came from. Gays left their home towns all over the country and congregated in cities where they were exposed to AIDS because their orientation was not accepted at home. AIDS would not have made the headway it did among the gay population if gay people had simply been allowed to find partners and be left in peace in their home towns. In cities, the lack of social structure encouraged promiscuity. (This idea is developed in full in the remarkable book "My Own Country" by AIDS physician and writer Abraham Verghese, M.D. There is a searing portrait in his book of the shame that a straight elderly man who acquired AIDS through a blood transfusion experiences because of prejudice against the disease.)

Also, if being gay were a "choice," why would anyone choose it? Why subject yourself to ridicule and discrimination?

When talking about monkeys and Africans, lets remember that the diseases measles, mumps, and rubella are diseases of livestock which white Christian Europeans "acquired" in the past few centuries and brought with them to America, killing off most of the American Indians (who had no immunity to them, since they weren't so close with livestock).

Mariner.

Mariner said:
to think about where the gay "lifestyle" came from. Gays left their home towns all over the country and congregated in cities where they were exposed to AIDS because their orientation was not accepted at home. AIDS would not have made the headway it did among the gay population if gay people had simply been allowed to find partners and be left in peace in their home towns. In cities, the lack of social structure encouraged promiscuity. (This idea is developed in full in the remarkable book "My Own Country" by AIDS physician and writer Abraham Verghese, M.D. There is a searing portrait in his book of the shame that a straight elderly man who acquired AIDS through a blood transfusion experiences because of prejudice against the disease.)

Also, if being gay were a "choice," why would anyone choose it? Why subject yourself to ridicule and discrimination?

Mariner.

First of all let me say that I now know that you are either gay or you want to be!

Second, people make choices easily when there selfish urges to fuck anything that moves is NOT inhibited. Especially now when it is people like YOU who seem to think cum gurggling guys is de rigueur.

Patriot said:
First of all let me say that I now know that you are either gay or you want to be!

Second, people make choices easily when there selfish urges to fuck anything that moves is NOT inhibited. Especially now when it is people like YOU who seem to think cum gurggling guys is de rigueur.

You are invective and vulgar. This post was entirely unnecessary.

you seem to have spent a lot more time thinking about gay sex than I have. I'm happily married with a daughter. But if I were gay, so what? I would hope to be treated no less respectfully in a country founded on the words that "all men are created equal."

Mariner.

nakedemperor said:
You are invective and vulgar. This post was entirely unnecessary.

This post WAS necessary as gay BEHAVIOR which is a damn choice is EXTREMELY invective and vulgar.

Mariner said:
you seem to have spent a lot more time thinking about gay sex than I have. I'm happily married with a daughter. But if I were gay, so what? I would hope to be treated no less respectfully in a country founded on the words that "all men are created equal."

Mariner.

You have taken something that its original intent was for good and twisted it into something very selfish. How noble of you. I take it you tolerat rape and murder and pedophillia as well?

Patriot said:
You have taken something that its original intent was for good and twisted it into something very selfish. How noble of you. I take it you tolerat rape and murder and pedophillia as well?

Rape, murder and pedophilia harm people. Homosexuality doesn't harm anyone. Except for people like Matthew Sheppard.

nakedemperor said:
Rape, murder and pedophilia harm people. Homosexuality doesn't harm anyone. Except for people like Matthew Sheppard.

Homosexuality doesn't harm anyone LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! Ever hear of AIDS?
Homosexuality harms the chooser as much as heroin harms the one who chooses to use it. Should we now make heroin use legal?

You can't win this argument, to try further only makes you seem silly.

Mariner said:

Mariner.

You see that is the point, people who choose to engage in homosexuality are not being denied any rights and by all accounts are treated equally like every other person under the law. They have every right to marry someone of the OPPOSITE sex like everyone else, the argument of denied rights is nothing more than a blatant attempt to legitimize their perversion of choice.

OCA said:
Homosexuality doesn't harm anyone LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! Ever hear of AIDS?
Homosexuality harms the chooser as much as heroin harms the one who chooses to use it. Should we now make heroin use legal?

Ever wonder why there is such a huge sentencing gap between drug users and drug dealers? The user's only real crime is supporting the dealer, the dealer is causing direct harm to another.

Matthew Sheppard is in hell.

I seem to remember somthing about "judge not lest ye be judged" being in the Bible.

Forum List

Back