Study Indicates HOMOSEXUAL ACTS Shorten Lifespan

Here are the facts of the matter on AIDS, however it was manifested in humans is of no importance to the conversation, it has been well established factually that it was introduced in America through the homosexual lifestyle choice community, whom when confronted with this epidemic did not alter their lifestyle of random promiscuity one iota, therefore the disease was spread to all stratas of American society instead of in the homosexual lifestyle choice community where it could have been easily contained and possibly treated much easier.

Therefore yes the spread of AIDS in America can easily and truthfully be blamed on homosexual lifestyle choice deviants.

But you can't say this, you'll be branded a homophobe.

manu1959 said:
.....what did jane goodahl die of? she was very touchy feely with those gorillas

My tho'ts exactly. I'm sure she was heard to say more than once, "Oh, you're such a beast"!!

Joz said:
You know that's not what I meant. :whip:

You didn't?? Well please accept my humblest apologies ma'am. You have to consider the unfortunate fact that some of us poor old country boys just ain't too damn bright sometimes.

:gross2:

Merlin1047 said:
You didn't?? Well please accept my humblest apologies ma'am. You have to consider the unfortunate fact that some of us poor old country boys just ain't too damn bright sometimes.

Here, and I tho't you 'country boys' would really understand.

Merlin1047 said:
Stirring the pot, huh. :bat:

I'll answer you and NE at the same time. It HAD to be from a bite wound. Little monkeys are waaay too small. Chimpanzees and baboons are too fast and too strong. And any attempt at sex with a gorilla would likely be fatal - and not by getting AIDS either.

They could have first "killed" the chimp or baboon, and then had sex with it.

Pale Rider said:
They could have first "killed" the chimp or baboon, and then had sex with it.

PR - you desperately need the services of a competent counselor. That's disgusting.

Now, if you put some lipstick, stockings, and garters on that monkey . . . . .

:puke: :funnyface

Merlin1047 said:
PR - you desperately need the services of a competent counselor. That's disgusting.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

OCA said:
Here are the facts of the matter on AIDS, however it was manifested in humans is of no importance to the conversation, it has been well established factually that it was introduced in America through the homosexual lifestyle choice community, whom when confronted with this epidemic did not alter their lifestyle of random promiscuity one iota, therefore the disease was spread to all stratas of American society instead of in the homosexual lifestyle choice community where it could have been easily contained and possibly treated much easier.

Therefore yes the spread of AIDS in America can easily and truthfully be blamed on homosexual lifestyle choice deviants.

But you can't say this, you'll be branded a homophobe.

They still haven't changed and are still spreading it. Bath houses once thought of as extinct are still flourishing. Drugs and orgies seem to go hand in hand. And all of this because of pure selfishness.

Merlin1047 said:

Lord know's I try my friend, but alas, it's obvious I'm too easily outclassed... :p:

Merlin1047 said:
......Plus I get a little tired of the homosexual community expecting the taxpayer to indemnify them from their reckless conduct.
What about expectation of the heterosexual community regarding the help from the taxpayer to pay for their reckless conduct?

Merlin1047 said:
Sexually transmitted AIDS is a 100% preventable disease. Those who choose to take the risk should then suffer the consequences instead of demanding that the rest of us bail them out of a predicament resulting from their own reckless conduct.
Some of STD are not preventable and are not "started" by gays. What should be done with/to men and women who have them?

Why cannot it be treated as STD? why is the choice of sex partner should be an issue? And do not tell me there is not reckless conduct in the heterosexual community or any STD related or caused by it.

Pale Rider said:
..Today there is great national concern over the effects of tobacco. Smoking only shortens life expectancy by a few years, but we discourage it by laws and high taxes.
Hm... is there a law which states i cannot smoke in the privacy of my own home, car, street..? Am i missing something?
Yet we pass laws to protect homosexual partnerships and practices and ignore the data showing the much greater medical and social risk.
No one is forcing you to have a homosexual experiance, no did i ever seen an ad saying something like "being gay or lesb. is cool just do it" (well i have seen "just do it" ads, but i am very sure it was related to shoes)
God’s way is always best. We, who are Christians, must bear witness to this truth every way possible.
Again your choice, basically it means for you that you will be here, when all homosexual people you know are dead. Well i guess you can tell them "i told you so" and continue your happy living

I dunno, maybe i just missing something :dunno:

Patriot said:
They still haven't changed and are still spreading it. Bath houses once thought of as extinct are still flourishing. Drugs and orgies seem to go hand in hand. And all of this because of pure selfishness.

Wouldn't allowing gays to marry or get civil unions promote monogomy and discourage promiscuity?

Also, this is an idiotic statement. Gays don't do drugs more or less than any other category. Gays go to "orgies" about as much as heteros go to hookers. I know dozens of gay men and women, and none of them have ever been to a "bath house" or an orgy; you have no idea what you're talking about. Put down the Enquirer and get to know some gay people; they're not crack-smoking sex addicts, they're regular fucking peple.

nakedemperor said:
Wouldn't allowing gays to marry or get civil unions promote monogomy and discourage promiscuity?

Also, this is an idiotic statement. Gays don't do drugs more or less than any other category. Gays go to "orgies" about as much as heteros go to hookers. I know dozens of gay men and women, and none of them have ever been to a "bath house" or an orgy; you have no idea what you're talking about. Put down the Enquirer and get to know some gay people; they're not crack-smoking sex addicts, they're regular fucking peple.

sounds like your gay buddies are pretty boring compared to the SF crowd :poke:

nakedemperor said:
get to know some gay people . . . .they're regular fucking peple.

Hey NE - don't you think that was a rather unfortunate choice of words???
:banana: :D :funnyface

Now, let's get back to that monkey thing . . . . :piss2:

drac said:
you think it is a choice?
also what makes it malfunction?

It is without doubt a choice whether conscious or subconscious. The homosexual leadership has for decades now been pouring untold millions of dollars into research towards finding a genetic link towards homosexuality, as of today nothing, not even anything remotely close. One would say that this would lead even the most elementary of thinkers to say that being a cocksucker(homosexually speaking of course) is a choice, wouldn't ya agree?

It is a malfunction in the fact that to make such a wreckless and irresponsible choice for one's life given all the negative facts associated with this choice would make one a complete dumbass and not to be trusted on other matters, wouldn't ya agree?

OCA said:
It is without doubt a choice whether conscious or subconscious. The homosexual leadership has for decades now been pouring untold millions of dollars into research towards finding a genetic link towards homosexuality, as of today nothing, not even anything remotely close. One would say that this would lead even the most elementary of thinkers to say that being a cocksucker(homosexually speaking of course) is a choice, wouldn't ya agree?

It is a malfunction in the fact that to make such a wreckless and irresponsible choice for one's life given all the negative facts associated with this choice would make one a complete dumbass and not to be trusted on other matters, wouldn't ya agree?

I knew all the gay talk would arouse OCA!

Forum List

Back