Study Indicates HOMOSEXUAL ACTS Shorten Lifespan

OCA said:
Homosexuality doesn't harm anyone LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! Ever hear of AIDS?
Homosexuality harms the chooser as much as heroin harms the one who chooses to use it. Should we now make heroin use legal?

You can't win this argument, to try further only makes you seem silly.

You're an idiot. Homosexuality doesn't transfer AIDS, SEX causes the transfer of AIDS, homosexual and heterosexual alike. If two homosexuals use proper protection, and screen their partner before intercourse happens, they're A-OK. Therefore, it doesn't harm anyone who isn't an idiot. Kind of like guns don't harm people unless their handlers are idiots.

"You have taken something that its original intent was for good and twisted it into something very selfish. How noble of you. I take it you tolerat rape and murder and pedophillia as well?"

Of course I don't. Murder and pedophilia cause injury to others against their will. What two adults do in the bedroom is no concern of mine, and I have no idea why people like you and OCA get so overheated about it. The gay couples I know well, several of whom are now married, and most of whom have been together for longer than the median length of heterosexual marriage, are some of the most decent, solid citizens you could hope to meet: doctors, a tax lawyer, a social worker, a mediator, an architect. Why not just live and let live?

Perhaps both of you should look up the study which showed that the most openly homophobic people show more arousal on exposure to homosexual erotic images than the average person. The theory is that their extreme homophobia is a "counterphobic" response to unacceptable feelings they have themselves, kind of like the homophobic character in "American Beauty." And don't blame me for it--it's a properly conducted psychological study. Of course, if you are secretly gay, I have no problem with it.

Mariner.

deaddude said:
Ever wonder why there is such a huge sentencing gap between drug users and drug dealers? The user's only real crime is supporting the dealer, the dealer is causing direct harm to another.

I seem to remember somthing about "judge not lest ye be judged" being in the Bible.

Well yeah it says that, it also says that engage in homosexuality, don't repent and you end up in hell no ifs ands or buts, Matt Sheppard is in hell.

nakedemperor said:
You're an idiot. Homosexuality doesn't transfer AIDS, SEX causes the transfer of AIDS, homosexual and heterosexual alike. If two homosexuals use proper protection, and screen their partner before intercourse happens, they're A-OK. Therefore, it doesn't harm anyone who isn't an idiot. Kind of like guns don't harm people unless their handlers are idiots.

Homosexuals are to blame for the rapid and massive movement of AIDS in America, they were the introductory group, knew it but refused to acknowledge or alter their behavior in any way for many, many years. They are still today the leading group by far for HIV infection in America. Argue that.

BTW what the hell do you know? Your a fucking bisexual, your even more screwed up than a regular old homosexual lifestyle choice pervert. Your opinion on all matters is tainted because of this fact.

Mariner said:
"You have taken something that its original intent was for good and twisted it into something very selfish. How noble of you. I take it you tolerat rape and murder and pedophillia as well?"

Of course I don't. Murder and pedophilia cause injury to others against their will. What two adults do in the bedroom is no concern of mine, and I have no idea why people like you and OCA get so overheated about it. The gay couples I know well, several of whom are now married, and most of whom have been together for longer than the median length of heterosexual marriage, are some of the most decent, solid citizens you could hope to meet: doctors, a tax lawyer, a social worker, a mediator, an architect. Why not just live and let live?

Perhaps both of you should look up the study which showed that the most openly homophobic people show more arousal on exposure to homosexual erotic images than the average person. The theory is that their extreme homophobia is a "counterphobic" response to unacceptable feelings they have themselves, kind of like the homophobic character in "American Beauty." And don't blame me for it--it's a properly conducted psychological study. Of course, if you are secretly gay, I have no problem with it.

Mariner.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL another person who thinks if you are opposed to homosexual lifestyle perversionists politicizing their perversion of choice, then we must be gay or have tendencies. LOL this is nothing more than psychobabble gobbledlygook.

If two guys want to fuck each other in the ass or two girls want to muff bump in the PRIVACY OF THEIR OWN HOME fine no problem. But their perversion will not be legitimized just as a person who wants to smoke crack in their own home is fine and dandy but in society, in public, its wrong.

The political movement of the homosexual lifestyle choice perversionists is nothing more than an attempt to legitimize and make theirselves feel validated at doing something they know deep down is wrong.

deaddude said:
Ever wonder why there is such a huge sentencing gap between drug users and drug dealers? The user's only real crime is supporting the dealer, the dealer is causing direct harm to another.

I seem to remember somthing about "judge not lest ye be judged" being in the Bible.

So we shouldnt judge criminals? Or should we only follow the bible when it suits your liberal self? It also says homosexuality is a sin.

nakedemperor said:
Rape, murder and pedophilia harm people. Homosexuality doesn't harm anyone. Except for people like Matthew Sheppard.

Yes in fact it DOES harm society...Since when did man on man sex produce a child? Yeah that is oh so loving...Scientifically men were NEVER intended to be with men. PERIOD!

Mariner said:

Mariner.

Is that the debunked Kinsey report you are referring too? And NO it wasnt conducted properly. ALL scientists have their pet theories and FIND crap to support it. That means going to sometimes illegal measure to obtain such bullshit evidence.

No, not the Kinsey report, but an experiment done within the last couple of years. Don't laugh it off until you've read it.

Kinsey's own research has held up remarkably well over the past few decades. He seems to have stretched when he said that 10% of men were exclusively gay (repeated studies show the number to be about 4%), and in his estimates of the amount of bisexuality, but most of his other figures have been confirmed by numerous researchers since. Of course his personal life was a mess, but he maintained pretty good objectivity in his research, which is still referenced widely. Most social research that old has long been superceded.

OCA, who are you to say what "shall not be allowed" in public? You have your one vote, use it as you wish, but why all the excess anger at gay people? What did they ever do to you? Why does your feeling of disgust at their behavior trump their right to be happy?

As for that study being "psychobabble," read it before you judge. It was clear, straightforward peer-reviewed research. Homophobic men were more aroused by gay materials than non-homophobic men. You can interpret that finding however you want, and of course there's no reason to believe that it applies to you in particular--I was just tossing it out humorously.

Mariner.

wow, hurray for gays. They really light this board up.

I wish I could wake up 100 years from now and see how all this plays out. But then that also brings about another question.... How can I sleep for 100 years knowing that a gay guy could come along and rape me at any moment?

It's a joke people.

Mariner said:
No, not the Kinsey report, but an experiment done within the last couple of years. Don't laugh it off until you've read it.

Kinsey's own research has held up remarkably well over the past few decades. He seems to have stretched when he said that 10% of men were exclusively gay (repeated studies show the number to be about 4%), and in his estimates of the amount of bisexuality, but most of his other figures have been confirmed by numerous researchers since. Of course his personal life was a mess, but he maintained pretty good objectivity in his research, which is still referenced widely. Most social research that old has long been superceded.

OCA, who are you to say what "shall not be allowed" in public? You have your one vote, use it as you wish, but why all the excess anger at gay people? What did they ever do to you? Why does your feeling of disgust at their behavior trump their right to be happy?

As for that study being "psychobabble," read it before you judge. It was clear, straightforward peer-reviewed research. Homophobic men were more aroused by gay materials than non-homophobic men. You can interpret that finding however you want, and of course there's no reason to believe that it applies to you in particular--I was just tossing it out humorously.

Mariner.

There is no such thing as homophobia, the word is a catch phrase, a talking point if you will meant to demonize and stigmatize opponents of the political agenda of homosexual lifestyle choice perversionists. It doesn't work.

Homosexuals never did anything to me, until now, their pathetic attempts to legitimize their perversion of choice and their assault on everything good and decent about society I take as a personal asault.

Everyone should be happy, but should a persons right to be happy trump their crimes? Yes homosexuality is a wrong behavior just as stealing or murder. No attempt to legitimize can change that simple fact.

homophobia is a catch phrase, yes, meaning "people like OCA who hate homosexuals." I do give you credit for at least being honest about your beliefs.

But I think your beliefs ignore history and equality. The history is that there have always been gay people, and that they are found in every society on earth. Those in this society have been treated brutally, in large part because of the Christian Bible. Nevertheless, they have contributed enormously to culture--check out the lists sometime of policiticians, artists, scientists and others whose work you benefit from every day. What you consider a perversion, they consider natural, and since they do no harm to others (unlike pedophiles, for example), basic equality therefore demands that they have equal rights. Since gov't administers the right to marriage in this society, that right should be made available to them (or gov't should get out of that business, and grant any couple a civil union, gay or straight).

I do think it will take the culture some time to get to this point, but I have no doubt we will get there eventually.

Mariner.

Serial killers consider their killing natural too....And YES being gay destroys society. Like I said before ( which you conveniently ignored) they can not create life thus stop the evolution of humans. Government extends the right to marriage to those who perpetuate society.

And NO...We will never get to the point where homosexuality is acceptable in our society. If the evolution of humans were to support homosexuality one sex would have never survived and it would have never taken a MAN and WOMAN to create life.

And if you want to go down that stupid road ( and I know you do) that homos' can adopt or have a surrogate I am telling you "that dog dont hunt." Evolution will take care of THAT too.

Mariner said:
homophobia is a catch phrase, yes, meaning "people like OCA who hate homosexuals." I do give you credit for at least being honest about your beliefs.

But I think your beliefs ignore history and equality. The history is that there have always been gay people, and that they are found in every society on earth. Those in this society have been treated brutally, in large part because of the Christian Bible. Nevertheless, they have contributed enormously to culture--check out the lists sometime of policiticians, artists, scientists and others whose work you benefit from every day. What you consider a perversion, they consider natural, and since they do no harm to others (unlike pedophiles, for example), basic equality therefore demands that they have equal rights. Since gov't administers the right to marriage in this society, that right should be made available to them (or gov't should get out of that business, and grant any couple a civil union, gay or straight).

I do think it will take the culture some time to get to this point, but I have no doubt we will get there eventually.

Mariner.

Nope, society will never accept homosexual lifestyle choice perversionists, reference the voting this past election. Yes there has been some notable queer choicists, did some good things, still queer though, throws their judgement on most matters into question.

Whether you want to admit it they have equal rights already, they will never be granted the "special" right however to marry someone of the same sex. We here in America are not in the habit usually of rewarding wrong behavior.

Try and smear me with the "OCA hates homosexuals" tactic all you like. it won't work. I'm on record here dozens of times as saying i'm against the politicization of their perversion, let them fuck each other in the as behind closed doors, but society will never condone it.

OCA said:
Whether you want to admit it they have equal rights already, they will never be granted the "special" right however to marry someone of the same sex. We here in America are not in the habit usually of rewarding wrong behavior.

Homosexuals will not have equal rights until they can engage in a civil union in every state in the union that has the same legal and financial benefits that "marriage" currently does. Asking for that is asking for "equal" rights, and this notion of "special rights" is a creation of hate-mongerers.

nakedemperor said:
Homosexuals will not have equal rights until they can engage in a civil union in every state in the union that has the same legal and financial benefits that "marriage" currently does. Asking for that is asking for "equal" rights, and this notion of "special rights" is a creation of hate-mongerers.

The only hate mongering going on here is that of you! You, who wants to allow something that stunts societies growth thus effectually killing off the human race. How does it feel to know that you despise humans so much you want them to be fucked out of existence?

nakedemperor said:

Hatemongers lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

Don't fuck other guys in the ass and experience how much easier and sweeter life can be.

nakedemperor said:
Homosexuals will not have equal rights until they can engage in a civil union in every state in the union that has the same legal and financial benefits that "marriage" currently does.

Your assertion is somewhat off the mark. There is no Constitutional right, written or inferred, regarding marriage. So it is not an issue of "rights", rather it is a demand by homosexuals for their unions to enjoy similar legal status as heterosexual couples. Since marriage is not covered by the Constitution, that means that as a society, we have the collective right to determine upon whom the status of "married" is bestowed. The same applies to "civil unions" - which are nothing more than marriage in secular guise.

So the bottom line is this - the majority of the American people have rejected the homosexual plea for equality in regard to marriage. Our society has decreed that same sex unions are not acceptable and should not be sanctioned by the benefit of legal status. That's the way it is, at least for now.

nakedemperor said:
Asking for that is asking for "equal" rights, and this notion of "special rights" is a creation of hate-mongerers.

And there you go again with the typically leftist reaction. Anyone who is not sufficiently obsequious regarding your issues is either a homophobe or a hate monger. I wish you'd knock that shit off. It really gets tiresome and annoying.

Apparently it never occurrs to leftists that an opposing view can be both rational as well as factual and based on ethical convictions instead of fear or hatred.

Patriot said:
The only hate mongering going on here is that of you! You, who wants to allow something that stunts societies growth thus effectually killing off the human race. How does it feel to know that you despise humans so much you want them to be fucked out of existence?

Uh-huh. The 1% of homosexuals will be the downfall of the human race for not procreating.

:bsflag:

OCA said:
Hatemongers lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

Don't fuck other guys in the ass and experience how much easier and sweeter life can be.

Who fucks other guys in the ass? Sounds uncomfortable. Not for me.

Forum List

Back