Study: Half of Phoenix ends up in ER in heatwave-related grid crash

multivita-man

Platinum Member
Aug 10, 2022

I admit that I'm often a bit skeptical of seemingly hyperbolic numbers like this, but if the study's even half right with its predictions, it seems like it's just a matter of time before an extended heatwave crashes a grid and endangers a hell of a lot of people in a major urban center.

I admit that I'm often a bit skeptical of seemingly hyperbolic numbers like this, but if the study's even half right with its predictions, it seems like it's just a matter of time before an extended heatwave crashes a grid and endangers a hell of a lot of people in a major urban center.
Thank a democrat

For what?
Jeopardizing the entire electrical grid with green energy & net zero BS.
Our entire system is vulnerable because of reliance on unreliable sources & getting worse.
It isn't hardened against attacks, both natural & man made (sun flares or EMP)

It's not like the GOP doesn't share in this complicity too.

Democrat plan coming together

Less people equals less carbon emissions.

Call God.

Jeopardizing the entire electrical grid with green energy & net zero BS.
Our entire system is vulnerable because of reliance on unreliable sources & getting worse.
It isn't hardened against attacks, both natural & man made (sun flares or EMP)

It's not like the GOP doesn't share in this complicity too.

About 17% of the nation's grid is running on renewables and you call that "reliance"?

Why are fossil fuels more reliable than other sources?

Seems like you're just pulling objections out of your ass.

About 17% of the nation's grid is running on renewables and you call that "reliance"?

Why are fossil fuels more reliable than other sources?

Seems like you're just pulling objections out of your ass.
Fossil fuels are "on-demand" sources of energy while neither wind nor solar are. They are only available at certain times.
Do you really not understand this?

Maybe that gerbil you pulled out of your ass chewed through your brain

Fossil fuels are "on-demand" sources of energy while neither wind nor solar are. They are only available at certain times.
Do you really not understand this?

FFS, are you posting from the year 1843? You've never heard of storage?

Maybe that gerbil you pulled out of your ass chewed through your brain

You clearly have a preoccupation with bestiality.

Forum List

Back