Study Finds Black Male's Useless

Status
Not open for further replies.
MtnBiker said:
I have only edited one of your posts that involved an extreme attack toward another member of the board. I also have lock threads in you were involved in for good reason, however your statement that I delete most of you posts is completely inaccurate.

Now if you make such assumptions about my moderation of the board again you will have to beg Jim to reactivate your membership.
I am not complaining I love it when you get involved in the threads or posts of mine, I wear the changes you do to my posts as a badge of honor.

As yourself a poster:
I was just saddened by how you hounded me to answer your posts, and when I did answer you just ignored me.

OCA said:
Yet you say you want equality but claim superiority. You would no more treat Blacks and Hispanics as equals then you would put a flame to your own balls. QUIT BULLSHITTING EVERYBODY ON THE BOARD! ITS DISRESPECTFUL! Be honest from now on.
To treat blacks or hispanics as equals in America is both racist and against the law.

That is why America has affirmitive action

MtnBiker said:
You are still misguided, only one time I have edited a post of yours, not posts!
Hey, I'm not looking for a fight over this, you are doing a great job, and keep up the good work.

Big D said:
To treat blacks or hispanics as equals in America is both racist and against the law.

That is why America has affirmitive action

That post made absolutely no sense but then again it makes perfect sense coming from you.

Big D said:
As yourself a poster:
I was just saddened by how you hounded me to answer your posts, and when I did answer you just ignored me.

Again you are misguided, I did wonder why you did not respond to Merlin or Pale Rider's questions but not my posts. So there was no hounding by me for you to answer my posts.

MtnBiker said:
Again you are misguided, I did wonder why you did not respond to Merlin or Pale Rider's questions but not my posts. So there was no hounding by me for you to answer my posts.
OK, I get your point, what did you think about my responce to Merlin or Pale Rider's questions? Or what is your thoughts on the fact that the quality of life has become much worse for blacks since the civil rights era?

Big D said:
OK, I get your point, what did you think about my responce to Merlin or Pale Rider's questions? Or what is your thoughts on the fact that the quality of life has become much worse for blacks since the civil rights era?

They asked you for solutions you gave them end results therefore you did not answer the questions.

Lets just say hypothetically that your little assertion that things have gotten worse since civil rights, they haven't but lets asume so. Are you saying we should go back to Jim Crow and have such things as seperate bathrooms and schools etc. etc.?

I am in complete agreement with Merlin when he said "I don't challenge the study, I challenge your conclusion". Those is my thoughts.

OCA said:
They asked you for solutions you gave them end results therefore you did not answer the questions.

Lets just say hypothetically that your little assertion that things have gotten worse since civil rights, they haven't but lets asume so. Are you saying we should go back to Jim Crow and have such things as seperate bathrooms and schools etc. etc.?
You sure babble about some wierd shit.

Facts from the University study:
According to new research from NU's Center for Labor Market Studies, employment rates and labor market attachment among African-American men have declined dramatically since the Civil Rights era.

Newswise — Against the celebratory backdrop of the 50th anniversary of the U.S. Supreme Court’s 1954 ruling in Brown versus Board of Education, a new labor market study finds that many of the nation’s African-American men face growing joblessness and year-round idleness problems.

The new report, titled “Trends in Black Male Joblessness and Year-Round Idleness: An Employment Crisis Ignored” and prepared for the Alternative Schools Network in Chicago, Ill., Northeastern University’s Center for Labor Market Studies and economist Andrew Sum analyzed both long-term and recent employment developments among the nation’s black males, finding that, since the era of Civil Rights some five decades back, African-American men have suffered a serious decline in labor force attachment and participation.

Big D said:
You sure babble about some wierd shit.

Facts from the University study:
According to new research from NU's Center for Labor Market Studies, employment rates and labor market attachment among African-American men have declined dramatically since the Civil Rights era.

Newswise — Against the celebratory backdrop of the 50th anniversary of the U.S. Supreme Court’s 1954 ruling in Brown versus Board of Education, a new labor market study finds that many of the nation’s African-American men face growing joblessness and year-round idleness problems.

The new report, titled “Trends in Black Male Joblessness and Year-Round Idleness: An Employment Crisis Ignored” and prepared for the Alternative Schools Network in Chicago, Ill., Northeastern University’s Center for Labor Market Studies and economist Andrew Sum analyzed both long-term and recent employment developments among the nation’s black males, finding that, since the era of Civil Rights some five decades back, African-American men have suffered a serious decline in labor force attachment and participation.

Don't answer the question I don't give a shit. Its not like you answer any other questions.

OCA said:
Don't answer the question I don't give a shit. Its not like you answer any other questions.
I belive pointing out the problem is the best way to start towards a solution. Alot of the problem is white folks being afraid to even acknowledge that there is a problem. Even if some white folks see there is a problem, they are willing to dismiss blacks behaviour because they feel sorry or guilty about blacks conditions. Just look at the responces on here to these issues, most avoid the issue and just personaly attack me.

Do you see how all of Americans feel if there is ever a "racist" crime that a white person attacks a black person? I belive that Americans should feel the same way when a black person attacks a white person. Considering that over 90% of interacial crime is blacks attacking whites.

But to cut a long story short what I belive is the best solution is to treat ALL people as equal. I belive no group of people should be judged on skin color, we need to eliminate all laws and special rights that are given to groups based on skin color. Examples: Affirmitive Action, NAACP, black congress, black TV stations, black Miss America, black colleges, black firefighters and police unions ect........

People need to treat blacks as humans and not as a pet that was just raised incorrectly. When whites truely treat blacks as humans and hold them responcable for their own behaviour, we will then be on the way to the solution.

My question to you is:
Why do you belive since the civil rights movement there has been such a dramatic failure of blacks in a civil socity?

MtnBiker said:
This explains it: Last edited by Big D : 07-30-2004 at 08:04 PM.

Weak.
What do you want, I deleted it because you complained, to me it is a non issue.

Big D said:
What do you want, I deleted it because you complained, to me it is a non issue.

Once again you are misguided, I did not complain. I asked you a very specific question about a statement you made about me. Instead of answering it you edited your post.

MtnBiker said:
Once again you are misguided, I did not complain. I asked you a very specific question about a statement you made about me. Instead of answering it you edited your post.
You complained and threated me about my post. The exact number of posts or theads of my you have deleted is unknown to me, the point is I'm not complaining.
If deleating anything I write somehow makes your world a better place go ahead and do it, I will be just fine.

F***ING BANNED! HELL YES I CANNOT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT! I will even take a warning for this! BIKER YOU ARE MY FRIGGIN HERO! USMB is tonight a better place thank you, thank you, thank you.

OCA said:
F***ING BANNED! HELL YES I CANNOT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT! I will even take a warning for this! BIKER YOU ARE MY FRIGGIN HERO! USMB is tonight a better place thank you, thank you, thank you.

Just settle for the edit! :) Kathianne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back