Study Finds Black Male's Useless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black males aren't just useless, they are dangerous. So say crime statistics (you don't have to take it from a racist like me). All the black males I see wear corn-rows, do-rags, speak like "gangstas" and "thugs" and use profanity, never work, harass people on the subway, on the bus and on the street, hold up stores, rob people, rape women and vandalize property.

I frankly don't care why. Because the more white people "care" about the blacks, the more violent and resentful they become. They were better behaved in the 1950s, when at least they had their pants pulled up. Back then, there was the fear of the KKK to keep them behaving well. The KKK may not have been so nice, but I'd prefer that to my grandmother getting ripped off by another black teenager.

I would just like the blacks to go away. Why don't they go back to Africa?

Big D said:
The test you speak of has been done, it was called interacial bussing and it was a huge failure. The test scores of blacks did not improve at all.

The poor quality of life in Hispanic or African majority country's is a well known fact, why do you think hispanics and africans risk their lives just for a chance to live in a white majority country?

As far as my spelling, that is your attempt to avoid the issue and make this a personal attack, as you see I do not care that you mispelled Polish.

Quote from OCA:
Can we breakup Irish Groups? Poilish? German? Asian?

If you believe that a couple of hundred years of slavery has changed blacks, just think how thousands and thousands of years living in the African jungle has left them unchanged.

No its not avoiding the issue, and no the poor quality of life is not a well known fact, your soundbites don't work here. Unfortunately you're wrong and furthermore you know you're wrong. If you had any self respect you'd stop your silly charade and quit trying to figure out scapegoats for your sorry plot in life. Interacial bus was not a huge failure, that is unless you get your opinion from a racist website. Are you as successful as say a Colin Powell or Condaleeza Rice? Hell are you as successful as a Chris Rock? No. You are one jealous guy. Nice avoidance of the issue though, maybe if you are like Willie we can all go back to the days when Blacks made 50 cents an hour in the cotton mills, yeah thats the ticket.

William Joyce said:
Black males aren't just useless, they are dangerous. So say crime statistics (you don't have to take it from a racist like me). All the black males I see wear corn-rows, do-rags, speak like "gangstas" and "thugs" and use profanity, never work, harass people on the subway, on the bus and on the street, hold up stores, rob people, rape women and vandalize property.

I frankly don't care why. Because the more white people "care" about the blacks, the more violent and resentful they become. They were better behaved in the 1950s, when at least they had their pants pulled up. Back then, there was the fear of the KKK to keep them behaving well. The KKK may not have been so nice, but I'd prefer that to my grandmother getting ripped off by another black teenager.

I would just like the blacks to go away. Why don't they go back to Africa?

Well hell why don't we all go back to where we came from and give the country back to the original Americans, the Indians. What is your point Willie? A German or any other European has no more right to be here than a Black. And if all the Black males you see resemble the type you mentioned you don't get out often.

OCA said:
No its not avoiding the issue, and no the poor quality of life is not a well known fact, your soundbites don't work here. Unfortunately you're wrong and furthermore you know you're wrong. If you had any self respect you'd stop your silly charade and quit trying to figure out scapegoats for your sorry plot in life. Interacial bus was not a huge failure, that is unless you get your opinion from a racist website. Are you as successful as say a Colin Powell or Condaleeza Rice? Hell are you as successful as a Chris Rock? No. You are one jealous guy. Nice avoidance of the issue though, maybe if you are like Willie we can all go back to the days when Blacks made 50 cents an hour in the cotton mills, yeah thats the ticket.
Look at OCA babbing about nothing, I wooped his ass again.

Big D said:
Look at OCA babbing, I wooped his ass again.

What the fuck is babbing? And what is wooped? Besides being delusional are you really this stupid? You've avoided every issue brought up to you in favor of more of your propoganda pieces, must be really sunny in your little mind utopia, the rest of us will stick with reality, like the reality of desegregated schools and bussing and what an overwhelming success they've been and all the Black entrepeneurs that have been created since then. I know it pains you to see a successful person with dark skin but face it, they are out there in HUGE numbers.

OCA said:
What the fuck is babbing? And what is wooped? Besides being delusional are you really this stupid? You've avoided every issue brought up to you in favor of more of your propoganda pieces, must be really sunny in your little mind utopia, the rest of us will stick with reality, like the reality of desegregated schools and bussing and what an overwhelming success they've been and all the Black entrepeneurs that have been created since then. I know it pains you to see a successful person with dark skin but face it, they are out there in HUGE numbers.
Overwelming success? Can you not read? There are more blacks without fathers, more blacks dropping out of schools, more blacks in prison, and more blacks unemployed right now then in anytime in history.

From a University study:

Newswise — Against the celebratory backdrop of the 50th anniversary of the U.S. Supreme Court’s 1954 ruling in Brown versus Board of Education, a new labor market study finds that many of the nation’s African-American men face growing joblessness and year-round idleness problems.

The new report, titled “Trends in Black Male Joblessness and Year-Round Idleness: An Employment Crisis Ignored” and prepared for the Alternative Schools Network in Chicago, Ill., Northeastern University’s Center for Labor Market Studies and economist Andrew Sum analyzed both long-term and recent employment developments among the nation’s black males, finding that, since the era of Civil Rights some five decades back, African-American men have suffered a serious decline in labor force attachment and participation.

Employment rates among black male teens and young adults ages 16 to 19 have dropped considerably over the past 50 years, the study found. In 1954, a slight majority -- 52 percent -- of black male teens worked, a rate slightly in excess of their white peers. By 2003, however, only one of five black male teens was employed in a typical month – just 20 percent -- only half the employment rate of white male teens. Among 20 to 24 year old black males, employment rates also have declined considerably from their peak values of 77 to 83 percent in the mid to late 1960s to dramatic 50-year lows more recently. During 2003, for example, just 56 percent of such young black men ages 20 to 24 was employed.

Among older black men, the same dramatic declines were noted over time, according to the report. While the employment rates of black men rise from their late teens through their mid 30s, high levels of joblessness prevail among these men into their late 20s (30 percent of 25 to 29 year old black men were jobless in 2003, for example), then rise sharply as they reach their mid-50s. One of the most disturbing findings was the high share of black males ages 20 to 64 that were jobless year-round. In 2002, one of every four black men in this age group – a full quarter of the entire population within this wide age range -- was idle all year-round, up from 20 percent in the peak labor market year of 2002.

The report’s key findings also include:

* Among the nation’s black teens, fewer than 20 percent, age 16 to 19, were employed during 2003, an employment rate just half that of white teens;

* Among 20 to 24 year old black men, employment rates averaged just 57 percent during the past three years, compared with an average of 80 percent employment in the late 1960s. The E/P (employment to population) ratio of young black men in 2003 lagged well behind the white male employment rate by nearly 20 percentage points;

* In 2002, a full quarter of African-American men ages 20 to 64 were not employed at any point during the year. The year-round joblessness rate for black adult males in 2002 was twice as high as that of white and Hispanic males;

* The year-round idleness rate for black men varies by age, educational attainment, and geographic location. Idleness rates in 2002 ranged from a low of 18 percent for those ages 35 to 44 to a high of nearly 42 percent for those 55 to 64. Forty-four percent of black men with no high school diploma were idle year-round versus 26 percent of high school graduates and only 13 percent of those with a bachelor’s or higher degree.

* In every educational group, black males living in central cities were more likely to be idle year-round than their peers in the suburban segments of metropolitan areas.

“Developing effective public policy responses to this growing problem of black male joblessness and idleness will not be easy,” lead author and economics professor Andrew Sum said. “There is no one or two simple strategies that will markedly alter the employment situation of black males, especially those with no formal schooling beyond high school. But a diverse array of macro- and micro-economic strategies, both short- and long-term, will be needed to substantively boost the employment rates of members of this group, especially among the young.”

Sum and his colleagues recommend a series of initiatives to counter the worsening of this trend among African-American men, including job creation programs, expansion of school-to-career transition programs, social and economic investments in literacy and numeracy programs to develop skills while in schools, and a concerted effort to improve employability and earnings among black men.

Big D said:
According to new research from NU's Center for Labor Market Studies, employment rates and labor market attachment among African-American men have declined dramatically since the Civil Rights era.

Newswise — Against the celebratory backdrop of the 50th anniversary of the U.S. Supreme Court’s 1954 ruling in Brown versus Board of Education, a new labor market study finds that many of the nation’s African-American men face growing joblessness and year-round idleness problems.

The new report, titled “Trends in Black Male Joblessness and Year-Round Idleness: An Employment Crisis Ignored” and prepared for the Alternative Schools Network in Chicago, Ill., Northeastern University’s Center for Labor Market Studies and economist Andrew Sum analyzed both long-term and recent employment developments among the nation’s black males, finding that, since the era of Civil Rights some five decades back, African-American men have suffered a serious decline in labor force attachment and participation.

Employment rates among black male teens and young adults ages 16 to 19 have dropped considerably over the past 50 years, the study found. In 1954, a slight majority -- 52 percent -- of black male teens worked, a rate slightly in excess of their white peers. By 2003, however, only one of five black male teens was employed in a typical month – just 20 percent -- only half the employment rate of white male teens. Among 20 to 24 year old black males, employment rates also have declined considerably from their peak values of 77 to 83 percent in the mid to late 1960s to dramatic 50-year lows more recently. During 2003, for example, just 56 percent of such young black men ages 20 to 24 was employed.

Among older black men, the same dramatic declines were noted over time, according to the report. While the employment rates of black men rise from their late teens through their mid 30s, high levels of joblessness prevail among these men into their late 20s (30 percent of 25 to 29 year old black men were jobless in 2003, for example), then rise sharply as they reach their mid-50s. One of the most disturbing findings was the high share of black males ages 20 to 64 that were jobless year-round. In 2002, one of every four black men in this age group – a full quarter of the entire population within this wide age range -- was idle all year-round, up from 20 percent in the peak labor market year of 2002.

The report’s key findings also include:

* Among the nation’s black teens, fewer than 20 percent, age 16 to 19, were employed during 2003, an employment rate just half that of white teens;

* Among 20 to 24 year old black men, employment rates averaged just 57 percent during the past three years, compared with an average of 80 percent employment in the late 1960s. The E/P (employment to population) ratio of young black men in 2003 lagged well behind the white male employment rate by nearly 20 percentage points;

* In 2002, a full quarter of African-American men ages 20 to 64 were not employed at any point during the year. The year-round joblessness rate for black adult males in 2002 was twice as high as that of white and Hispanic males;

* The year-round idleness rate for black men varies by age, educational attainment, and geographic location. Idleness rates in 2002 ranged from a low of 18 percent for those ages 35 to 44 to a high of nearly 42 percent for those 55 to 64. Forty-four percent of black men with no high school diploma were idle year-round versus 26 percent of high school graduates and only 13 percent of those with a bachelor’s or higher degree.

* In every educational group, black males living in central cities were more likely to be idle year-round than their peers in the suburban segments of metropolitan areas.

“Developing effective public policy responses to this growing problem of black male joblessness and idleness will not be easy,” lead author and economics professor Andrew Sum said. “There is no one or two simple strategies that will markedly alter the employment situation of black males, especially those with no formal schooling beyond high school. But a diverse array of macro- and micro-economic strategies, both short- and long-term, will be needed to substantively boost the employment rates of members of this group, especially among the young.”

Sum and his colleagues recommend a series of initiatives to counter the worsening of this trend among African-American men, including job creation programs, expansion of school-to-career transition programs, social and economic investments in literacy and numeracy programs to develop skills while in schools, and a concerted effort to improve employability and earnings among black men.
http://www.newswise.com/articles/view/506187/

Has anybody here made reference to YOUR uselessness? You're a waste of perfectly good carbon. Dismissed.

Pale Rider said:
Not very forthcoming with the answers is he MtnBiker?

What good is a person that's willing to constantly BITCH, and never uses any energy solving the problem?

You're coming accrossed as a very shallow person Big D. Show us you're more than that. Answer some damn simple questions, or shut the fuck up.
I belive pointing out the problem is the best way to start towards a solution. Alot of the problem is white folks being afraid to even acknowledge that there is a problem. Even if some white folks see there is a problem, they are willing to dismiss blacks behaviour because they feel sorry or guilty about blacks conditions. Just look at the responces on here to these issues, most avoid the issue and just personaly attack me. Mtn Biker even deletes most of my posts.

Do you see how all of Americans feel if there is ever a "racist" crime that a white person attacks a black person? I belive that Americans should feel the same way when a black person attacks a white person. Considering that over 90% of interacial crime is blacks attacking whites.

But to cut a long story short what I belive is the best solution is to treat ALL people as equal. I belive no group of people should be judged on skin color, we need to eliminate all laws and special rights that are given to groups based on skin color. Examples: Affirmitive Action, NAACP, black congress, black TV stations, black Miss America, black colleges, black firefighters and police unions ect........

People need to treat blacks as humans and not as a pet that was just raised incorrectly. When whites truely treat blacks as humans and hold them responcable for their own behaviour, we will then be on the way to the solution.

My question to you is:
Why do you belive since the civil rights movement there has been such a dramatic failure of blacks in a civil socity?

LOL do we need to explain to you the difference between end result and solution to you? You keep on posting what you would like the end result to be but have no plan on how to get there. OY VEY!

oca said:
A German or any other European has no more right to be here than a Black.

If everyone has a right to be in this country, why stop with Germans and blacks? Why not all five billion people on Earth, including every Chinese woman and every Indian child? Can they stay at your house?

Everybody, I don't give a shit if its a woman from Sri fuckin Lanka to a man from Scotland should have the same opportunity to seek the wealth, opportunity and freedom that the people on the goddamn Mayflower did provided they respect the law here. END OF STORY! Be different if America hadn't staked its claim as a beacon for immigrants but it has, too late to stop now.

OCA said:
Everybody, I don't give a shit if its a woman from Sri fuckin Lanka to a man from Scotland should have the same opportunity to seek the wealth, opportunity and freedom that the people on the goddamn Mayflower did provided they respect the law here. END OF STORY! Be different if America hadn't staked its claim as a beacon for immigrants but it has, too late to stop now.
To respect the law here they need to inter the country legally.

Just think, without the 12% of blacks in America, that would eliminate over 60% of ALL crime from this country.

That would be nice.

Big D said:
To respect the law here they need to inter the country legally.

Just think, without the 12% of blacks in America, that would eliminate over 60% of ALL crime from this country.

That would be nice.

Eliminate YOU, and the entire species will experience a 12% increase in IQ. :asshole:

Pale Rider said:
Not very forthcoming with the answers is he MtnBiker?

What good is a person that's willing to constantly BITCH, and never uses any energy solving the problem?

You're coming accrossed as a very shallow person Big D. Show us you're more than that. Answer some damn simple questions, or shut the fuck up.
This is why alot of the time I don't respond, once I tell it like it is, everyone runs away:

I belive pointing out the problem is the best way to start towards a solution. Alot of the problem is white folks being afraid to even acknowledge that there is a problem. Even if some white folks see there is a problem, they are willing to dismiss blacks behaviour because they feel sorry or guilty about blacks conditions. Just look at the responces on here to these issues, most avoid the issue and just personaly attack me. Mtn Biker even deletes most of my posts.

Do you see how all of Americans feel if there is ever a "racist" crime that a white person attacks a black person? I belive that Americans should feel the same way when a black person attacks a white person. Considering that over 90% of interacial crime is blacks attacking whites.

But to cut a long story short what I belive is the best solution is to treat ALL people as equal. I belive no group of people should be judged on skin color, we need to eliminate all laws and special rights that are given to groups based on skin color. Examples: Affirmitive Action, NAACP, black congress, black TV stations, black Miss America, black colleges, black firefighters and police unions ect........

People need to treat blacks as humans and not as a pet that was just raised incorrectly. When whites truely treat blacks as humans and hold them responcable for their own behaviour, we will then be on the way to the solution.

My question to you is:
Why do you belive since the civil rights movement there has been such a dramatic failure of blacks in a civil socity?

Big D said:
Just look at the responces on here to these issues, most avoid the issue and just personaly attack me.

I believe that I addressed the issue you presented more than once. Can't recall having attacked you personally. As I see it, the problem is not that others fail to see your point, but that while you may reference a factual article, the conclusions you draw from it are flawed.

Big D said:

And here I have to tell you that I am skeptical of your assertion that you believe all people should be treated equally. Many of your posts do not seem to support the philosophy you espouse in the paragraph above.

Perhaps I'm misreading your intent. I certainly hope so.

Big D said:
Mtn Biker even deletes most of my posts.

I have only edited one of your posts, that involved an extreme attack toward another member of the board. I also have lock threads you were involved in for good reason, however your statement that I delete most of you posts is completely inaccurate.

Now if you make such assumptions about my moderation of the board again you will have to beg Jim to reactivate your membership.

Merlin1047 said:
I believe that I addressed the issue you presented more than once. Can't recall having attacked you personally. As I see it, the problem is not that others fail to see your point, but that while you may reference a factual article, the conclusions you draw from it are flawed.

And here I have to tell you that I am skeptical of your assertion that you believe all people should be treated equally. Many of your posts do not seem to support the philosophy you espouse in the paragraph above.

Perhaps I'm misreading your intent. I certainly hope so.
Merlin that post was not directed towards you, you have replied to my comments.

I personaly belive that All races have many differences between then such as intelligences. My point is that we should not treat each race different anymore in this country like we do today.

Big D said:
This is why alot of the time I don't respond, once I tell it like it is, everyone runs away:

My question to you is:

Big D I don't want to believe you are this stupid but this is the 3rd time you answered with an end result and no solution or path to get there. Do you need any of us to explain the difference between solution and end result to you?

Big D said:
Merlin that post was not directed towards you, you have replied to my comments.

I personaly belive that All races have many differences between then such as intelligences. My point is that we should not treat each race different anymore in this country like we do today.

Yet you say you want equality but claim superiority. You would no more treat Blacks and Hispanics as equals then you would put a flame to your own balls. QUIT BULLSHITTING EVERYBODY ON THE BOARD! ITS DISRESPECTFUL! Be honest from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back