Students to Boycott their Schools Until Congress Acts on Guns

You derps have separated entirely from normal society.

These are young people that have had it with the batshit inaction by Republicans. Buckle your seatbelts cons, this one isn't going away any time. soon.
Not even worthy of a "nice try", this is just another left wing scam that only people/students who really did go to public school will fall for...kids will use any excuse to not go to school and that is all they are doing here, it is irresponsible adults on the left who graduated from these type of schools that are being outwitted by kids...and claiming this isn't going away any time soon is not a threat, I hope this never goes away...it is time to shut down these left wing club houses and hang outs, defund them, and open up schools in there place.

The only way to stop liberal indoctrination is to eliminate public schools

These are young people that have had it with the batshit inaction by Republicans. Buckle your seatbelts cons, this one isn't going away any time soon.
One can only hope that it goes away soon, but this time for the right reason: Congress enacts laws that reduce materially the incidence of shootings.

This is the next move by the left: Leftist teachers prompting their students to put their "feelz" out front instead of logic and reason. In other words, "Bah...bah say the sheep."

Will this become the next big Twitter campaign and spread across the nation? Obviously the left is taking full advantage of the Florida school shooting to use the tragedy to push their agenda to disarm America.

Aside from the ubiquitous Twitter, Facebook, and MSM campaigns, how much ground do you think will this gain in DC and with the ignorant general ignorant public? I can see a few globalist RINO GOP members jumping on bandwagon, but truthfully, don't look for President Trump or the majority of Americans to be there.

Oh and by the way, they plan on making their statement on 4/20. If you don't know the significance of "4/20", look it up.
:lmao:

Students to Boycott Schools Until Congress Acts on Guns

It's Hitler's birthday. Which is appropriate since liberals celebrate it every year.
Interesting how you were right on top of that date.

President Trump to meet with Florida high school students
Posted: Feb 18, 2018 1:14 PM ESTUpdated: Feb 18, 2018 1:14 PM EST

(Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post via Getty Images)
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — President Donald Trump will hold a listening session with high school students this week following the deadly school shooting in Florida.

A White House schedule says Trump will host students and teachers Wednesday. He also will meet with state and local officials on school safety on Thursday.

The White House did not immediately answer questions about which students would be attending the session.

President Trump to meet with Florida high school students

If I were a school kid I would boycott. As for the sheep following along, that's to be expected of some. Is not if all those puffing their chest about boycotting NFL football this past season were fans of the game. I laughed when one friend of mine attended a Tea Party rally when 5 years before he was trying to convince me that deficits no longer mattered. And 4/20 is a good date, it's been 19 years this Tuesday for those saying it is too early to discuss after this latest incident.

This is the next move by the left: Leftist teachers prompting their students to put their "feelz" out front instead of logic and reason. In other words, "Bah...bah say the sheep."

Will this become the next big Twitter campaign and spread across the nation? Obviously the left is taking full advantage of the Florida school shooting to use the tragedy to push their agenda to disarm America.

Aside from the ubiquitous Twitter, Facebook, and MSM campaigns, how much ground do you think will this gain in DC and with the ignorant general ignorant public? I can see a few globalist RINO GOP members jumping on bandwagon, but truthfully, don't look for President Trump or the majority of Americans to be there.

Oh and by the way, they plan on making their statement on 4/20. If you don't know the significance of "4/20", look it up.

It's Hitler's birthday. Which is appropriate since liberals celebrate it every year.

It is the anniversary of Columbine.
I thought columbine was the 22nd...?

I thought columbine was the 22nd...? Guess that explains it...

I guess they weren’t partakers. Otherwise the biggest threat to the school would have been the snacks in the vending machine...

California and New York only I am sure.

So when they don't get in the required number of days ...I don't want to hear any whining about the important work they were doing when they cant graduate

Last edited:

These are young people that have had it with the batshit inaction by Republicans. Buckle your seatbelts cons, this one isn't going away any time soon.
One can only hope that it goes away soon, but this time for the right reason: Congress enacts laws that reduce materially the incidence of shootings.

They’d have to repeal decades of liberal laws.

Interesting how you were right on top of that date.
Of course, I hear it every year and always point out the respect and honor it affords Adolph Hitler. All they need is a CAKE!

The only way to stop liberal indoctrination is to eliminate public schools

I wish you would give me an example of this so-called liberal indoctrination. I see it in NYC, LA, Philly, Boston, Chicago and anywhere else that libs infest in great numbers, but I have yet to see it in my classrooms or schools.

No one has ever asked me to indoctrinate anyone or forced me to do so. Maybe I am just missing something!

April 20, 1999.

I guess they weren’t partakers. Otherwise the biggest threat to the school would have been the snacks in the vending machine...

Harris and Klebold right? They got high and shot up the school. They would get high and write journals about how they were going to shoot up the school. They chose Hitler's birthday because of their admiration for the number of people he had killed.

April 20, 1999.
I saw that. Been a while... Seems like only a couple days ago...

They'll flunk. Someone isn't thinking ahead
The matter of curtailing the incidence of gun shootings and mass shootings does not require one to think ahead. There have been enough of them that one need no measure of prescience to know damn well that absent profound of some sort(s), they are going to happen again, no matter where they happen.

Someone not thinking ahead isn't the problem. The problem is twofold:
  • Too many people thinking way too hard to conjure ways to "spin" the matter so they can pacify the NRA, white nationalists, and "gun nuts" and appear also to be taking action to ameliorate the incidence of unlawful fatal shootings.
  • Too many people simply not thinking.

In just the past year we've seen...
  • Parkland, FL -- 17 dead; 14 injured by Nikolas Cruz

• mugshot1a.jpg

• Las Vegas -- 58 dead; 500+ injured by Steven Paddock

• 44FF919B00000578-4951334-Mystery_Stephen_Paddock_64_had_booked_himself_into_the_a_hotel_i-a-4_1507202109966.jpg

• Ft. Lauderdale airport -- 5 dead, 8 injured by Esteban Santiago

• santiago.jpg

• Sutherland Springs, TX -- 26 dead; 20 injured by Devin Patrick Kelley

• 171106-devin-kelley-mc-934_f822de035d153893301c37808838e6f0.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

• Lincoln County, MS -- 8 shot dead by Willie Cory Godbolt

• img_5204.jpg
...and none of that fits with the spurious rhetoric Trump and other Republicans would have Americans believe because every one of those curs was born and raised an American. Indeed, looking back to 2012, the only non-American mass shooter, IIRC, was Tashfeen Malik, one of the two San Bernardino (SB) mass-shooters (14 dead), though the other SB shooter was born and raised in the U.S.

Forum List

Back