Student Walkouts Taught A Life Lesson

that dipshit looks nothing like FLOTUS #44.

michelle-obama.jpg

Try again with a picture of Obama's hoe that wasn't air brushed

ummm- michele is obama first & only wife ( & babies' mama) of over 20 years. can you say the same about donny tic tacs?

take your pic of any of these stunning photos - most not touched at all.

michelle obama - Google Search
She's a man.

:cuckoo:

michelle-obama.jpg

ummm- michele is obama first & only wife ( & babies' mama) of over 20 years. can you say the same about donny tic tacs?

She's a man.

:cuckoo:
Sorry, I meant he's a man.

michelle-obama.jpg

You know that how? I agree that I wouldn't have said the woman looks like Michelle the Moocher the way it was stated. But there is some resemblance to a normal picture of Michelle where she isn't made up and air brushed

I laughed out loud when I read this....it seems the brainwashed walkouts at a high school in Richmond, S.C left their backpacks behind. To march against the NRA, guns, Trump, etc. Meanwhile back at the school, a black female janitor rifled through those backpacks and stole $180. And the janitor is the spittin image of Michele "Mike" Obama: :lol:

1521213990930.jpg

Talk about a bubble-buster, eh? welcome to the real world ya little dummies.

School custodian stole $180 from students' bags during National School Walkout, cops say
Yes, people steal things....I bet students already know that lesson.

But I notice you think all black women look alike......:lol:
If they knew that lesson why did they leave their stuff laying there? lol.

But the real question is did she donate the money to the NRA? ;)

No, she dona
River. Egypt.

lol.... i bet you think trump wife #3 is more than just a gold digging, saline & plastic infused, crotch grabbing model wanna be....

world. bizzaro.

There was nothing "wanna be" about Melania. And she did that on her own unlike Bill Clinton's whore wife who's greatest contribution to humanity was switching from skirts to pant suits

lol................................................ i'm talking about pics of her grabbing herself in her 'modeling' days you twit.

LOL, you were just flaming you twit

? what do you mean by 'flaming'?

You don't know what flaming is? Seriously?

Flaming (Internet) - Wikipedia

BTW, you know you're on the Internet, right? Here's an interesting site:

www.google.com

michelle-obama.jpg

You know that how? I agree that I wouldn't have said the woman looks like Michelle the Moocher the way it was stated. But there is some resemblance to a normal picture of Michelle where she isn't made up and air brushed
Funny how the left find morals about divorce etc when it suits. Usually it’s literally ‘anything goes’.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

michelle-obama.jpg

nope. don't see it. marrying a vile creature for his cash is more in line with melania's life. but don't let facts get in the way of your silliness.

I laughed out loud when I read this....it seems the brainwashed walkouts at a high school in Richmond, S.C left their backpacks behind. To march against the NRA, guns, Trump, etc. Meanwhile back at the school, a black female janitor rifled through those backpacks and stole $180. And the janitor is the spittin image of Michele "Mike" Obama: :lol:

1521213990930.jpg

Talk about a bubble-buster, eh? welcome to the real world ya little dummies.

School custodian stole $180 from students' bags during National School Walkout, cops say
Yeah, that was a real scream.
smh

But the real question is did she donate the money to the NRA? ;)

No, she dona
lol.... i bet you think trump wife #3 is more than just a gold digging, saline & plastic infused, crotch grabbing model wanna be....

world. bizzaro.

There was nothing "wanna be" about Melania. And she did that on her own unlike Bill Clinton's whore wife who's greatest contribution to humanity was switching from skirts to pant suits

lol................................................ i'm talking about pics of her grabbing herself in her 'modeling' days you twit.

LOL, you were just flaming you twit

? what do you mean by 'flaming'?

You don't know what flaming is? Seriously?

Flaming (Internet) - Wikipedia

BTW, you know you're on the Internet, right? Here's an interesting site:

www.google.com

ummm ya- i know what flaming is. i didn't. that's where the question came in.

michelle-obama.jpg

nope. don't see it. marrying a vile creature for his cash is more in line with melania's life. but don't let facts get in the way of your silliness.
Your belief about why she married him is not a ‘fact’.

michelle-obama.jpg

Funny how the left find morals about divorce etc when it suits. Usually it’s literally ‘anything goes’.

you're joking, right? who belongs to the SELF PROCLAIMED party of family values????????

oh i know!!!!! ' two corinthians'. :auiqs.jpg:

michelle-obama.jpg

Your belief about why she married him is not a ‘fact’.

lol. look at him. that's the first clue. AND she knew his history. AND she stated she met that walking mango at a fashion show - he asked for her number while he was on A DATE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN.

ya, it was for loooooove.................

michelle-obama.jpg

Yep, for sure. They never cared about Clinton assaulting women or his wife assaulting the same women again. Not even when she said she's the women's candidate. Or when she said women are weak and vote as their bigoted husbands tell them to

michelle-obama.jpg

And you wonder why I said you were flaming? Seriously?

Life lesson....who can you trust? women? black women? trans-gender black women? janitors? (previously thought to be above reproach) all known-democrats supposedly part of the "resistance"....it's a hard world kids, and harder yet when you're continually betrayed by those you were taught to trust. :eusa_snooty:

Forum List

Back