Student Walkouts Taught A Life Lesson

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

OMG, have you read any of your posts?????? I literally laughed out loud when I read this a moment ago.

And you stupid kvnt, I was MOCKING you. You write the most vitriolic hate filled misogeny. So I talked to you like you talk to women you disagree with politically ...

... and ...

... YOU DON'T GET IT!

My Gawd you're a dumb slut

lol... you have no clue when someone is poking you with a proverbial stick. you freaking out over what i said about #45's 3rd wife was astounding... what a snowflake you are.

gotta say though, it's pure entertainment. so, now you can tell me what a great job she's doing with her 'anti-cyber bullying' campaign... did she start her condemnation of it with donny tic tac's behavior?

SSsuuuuurrrrreeeeeeee you are. How stupid do you think you are?
Hey, Kaz, do you ever stop kazzing? Ever??
playtime: Am not, am not, am not ... holds breath

So you hate that bitch Hillary and condemn her for only supporting women who agree with leftists? Really? Show me one of those posts. You're a hateful, vengeful bitch yourself, particularly to women. But sure, show me one of those posts where you defend the right of women to disagree with your politics

:link::link::link::link::link:

first of all - YOU are the one saying the word 'hate'. i never said i hated melania. you aren't very good at spinning & deflection. i will say one thing though.... in 2008, i voted for a black man over a white woman & in 2016 i voted for an female american over a fascist wanna be traitor.

other than that - you can do your own fucking research. :poke:

Your posts are extremely clear that you hate Melania. And we both know you've never written a post where you say women are free to only vote your mind. Otherwise you want to destroy the bitch. Other women, look at Melania and see what's in store for you if you don't vote for leftists.

You ARE Archie Bunker. Just on the other side. You're a self victimizing woman who targets women because you think women are not smart enough to think for themselves. White men told you what to think, and like an obedient woman as you believe women should be, you think it

lol............. you actually need to believe that, don't you? psychiatrists have a medical term for that.

I don't know about psychiatrists, but in general it's called literacy.

You target women who don't agree with your political positions with hate and vitriol.

You ARE Archie Bunker, just on the other side

Delusional Disorder | Psychology Today

Your particular vitriol for some dumb hoe who dares disagree with you is well documented across the board.

Archie Bunker - a sexist who particularly disdains any woman who dare disagree with his view

Playtime - a sexist who particularly disdains any woman who dare disagree with her view

Two peas in a pod, two misogynists who's first view is that women yield to their views or they will be targeted. Some little honey isn't smart enough to think for herself. You will do it for her.

You, Archie Bunker, tom-ay-to, tom-ah-to

that dipshit looks nothing like FLOTUS #44.

michelle-obama.jpg

Try again with a picture of Obama's hoe that wasn't air brushed

Her photo isn’t as air brushed as your brain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my my MY my my.... just listen to you.... such venom

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

OMG, have you read any of your posts?????? I literally laughed out loud when I read this a moment ago.

And you stupid kvnt, I was MOCKING you. You write the most vitriolic hate filled misogeny. So I talked to you like you talk to women you disagree with politically ...

... and ...

... YOU DON'T GET IT!

My Gawd you're a dumb slut

lol... you have no clue when someone is poking you with a proverbial stick. you freaking out over what i said about #45's 3rd wife was astounding... what a snowflake you are.

gotta say though, it's pure entertainment. so, now you can tell me what a great job she's doing with her 'anti-cyber bullying' campaign... did she start her condemnation of it with donny tic tac's behavior?

lol.... i AM? really? is that a fact? how silly of you, yet totally consistent with being the poorly educated trumpanzee that you are.

playtime: Am not, am not, am not ... holds breath

So you hate that bitch Hillary and condemn her for only supporting women who agree with leftists? Really? Show me one of those posts. You're a hateful, vengeful bitch yourself, particularly to women. But sure, show me one of those posts where you defend the right of women to disagree with your politics

:link::link::link::link::link:

first of all - YOU are the one saying the word 'hate'. i never said i hated melania. you aren't very good at spinning & deflection. i will say one thing though.... in 2008, i voted for a black man over a white woman & in 2016 i voted for an female american over a fascist wanna be traitor.

Your posts are extremely clear that you hate Melania. And we both know you've never written a post where you say women are free to only vote your mind. Otherwise you want to destroy the bitch. Other women, look at Melania and see what's in store for you if you don't vote for leftists.

You ARE Archie Bunker. Just on the other side. You're a self victimizing woman who targets women because you think women are not smart enough to think for themselves. White men told you what to think, and like an obedient woman as you believe women should be, you think it

lol............. you actually need to believe that, don't you? psychiatrists have a medical term for that.

You target women who don't agree with your political positions with hate and vitriol.

Aww, how adorable. Kaz pretends to have me on ignore, but accidentally leaves one of my quotes in his post — meaning he’s reading my posts he pretends to ignore.

What a kazzer, huh?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Your particular vitriol for some dumb hoe who dares disagree with you is well documented across the board.

Archie Bunker - a sexist who particularly disdains any woman who dare disagree with his view

Playtime - a sexist who particularly disdains any woman who dare disagree with her view

Two peas in a pod, two misogynists who's first view is that women yield to their views or they will be targeted. Some little honey isn't smart enough to think for herself. You will do it for her.

lol...your eyes are brown aren't they....

Blue/green/hazel. No brown.

You have a favorite chair, don't you, Archie Bunker?

deliveryService

Blue/green/hazel. No brown.

You have a favorite chair, don't you, Archie Bunker?

deliveryService

yes- it's a lazy boy, & quite comfy. i love the material... microfiber... feels like suede....

Forum List

Back