Student To Jeb: 'Your Brother Created ISIS'

Could be worse. Could be the moron that is Hillary. Has America ever elected the best person for the job? Probably not since Lincoln? That's what happens when the tiny minority of the population controls the majority of the information. The internet has been helpful in combating it some, but they want to control that too. That's all of them. Those who claim to be crats or pubs. Almost all of them are the same once they get to washington.

Could be worse. Could be the moron that is Hillary. Has America ever elected the best person for the job? Probably not since Lincoln? That's what happens when the tiny minority of the population controls the majority of the information. The internet has been helpful in combating it some, but they want to control that too. That's all of them. Those who claim to be crats or pubs. Almost all of them are the same once they get to washington.

Well, there is some truth in what you say - but I believe many minorities, LGBTs and women would disagree that both parties are the same. I also disagree.

Saddam-Hussein-miss-me-yet.jpg

YES!
You liberals always miss sociopathic killers and tyrants....It is how we know you are all so mentally disturbed.

A college student told likely GOP presidential candidate Jeb Bush on Wednesday that his brother, former President George W. Bush, was to blame for the rise of the Islamic State.

The heated confrontation took place at a town hall meeting in Reno, Nevada, according to The New York Times. Ivy Ziedrich, 19, a student at the University of Nevada, approached the former Florida governor to question him about comments he had made during the event. Bush had argued that the Obama administration's weak foreign policy was responsible for the rise of the terrorist group, also known as ISIS, in the Middle East.

Ziedrich countered that Obama wasn't to blame -- and that it was his predecessor's decision to disband the Iraqi army that made the group's formation possible.

"Your brother created ISIS," she told Bush.

What followed was a contentious exchange, according to the Times. Ziedrich accused Bush of "spouting nationalist rhetoric to get us involved in more wars," pointing out that under his brother, the U.S. had spent years in the Middle East, waging "pointless wars where we send young American men to die for the idea of American exceptionalism."

Bush responded by defending the war in Iraq. "When we left Iraq, security had been arranged, al Qaeda had been taken out," he said. "There was a fragile system that could have been brought up to eliminate the sectarian violence."

Read the full Times report here.

More: Jeb Bush Confronted By College Student: 'Your Brother Created ISIS'

I totally agree! The student is 100% correct. Jeb can't escape the truth. In fact, the ISIS mess can even be traced back to former President George H.W. Bush when he suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait.
Did you hear finally every republican running including Jeb admits knowing what we know now he would not have invaded Iraq. Can I say fuck you to every usmb republican for not admitting that all these years? How long they defended the invasion. Now every candidate has to admit it or they won't be trusted. And watch if one of them wins we'll invade Iran next.

And them being wrong about this, just like ultimately they are wrong "for we the people" on every issue. It won't stop them from continuing to argue as if they have never been wrong on everything.

Can we get them to admit they were wrong about bushanomics causing the 2007 great recession?
I dont care what Jeb says..... Obama made it worse. He is the readon IsIs is in power...

You liberals always miss sociopathic killers and tyrants....It is how we know you are all so mentally disturbed.

Do you realize it was Ronnie Raygun\GWHB who supported Saddam and his use of WMD on the Iranians and the Kurdish rebels right?
As normal you dont understand the difference between used and support....But dont worry I expect that from people like you who need the short bus.

Do you realize it was Ronnie Raygun\GWHB who supported Saddam and his use of WMD on the Iranians and the Kurdish rebels right?
As normal you dont understand the difference between used and support....But dont worry I expect that from people like you who need the short bus.

You got it backward of course. Saddam used Raygun to get what he wanted. See the people of Iraq didn't give him 4 billion dollars, thanks to Ronnie, we did. That's just the monetary support we gave to Iraq. We also support them with battlefield intelligence. We further supported Iraq by taking them off the Nations who support terrorist thus allowing for US and Allied corporations to sell duel use technology to the bastard Saddam. Sure we supported him because we hated the Iranians more. See how well that's turning out for us?

I don't think this is going to get Jeb elected. Even Donald the Chump has said that we don't need another Bush in the White House.

Sr. screwed things up pretty well, especially with his "voodoo economics".

Jr. totally screwed this nation with Iraq and the WMD lies.

What? Is Jeb supposed to be the "third time's a charm" candidate?

Forum List

Back