Student To Jeb: 'Your Brother Created ISIS'

tried to take credit for bush's successes

If President Bushes Iraq policy was a success I'd hate to see what one of his failures would look like.

well biden seemed to think so when he said "iraq will become known as one of obama's greatest foreign policy achievements"

now i know just wrote biden said "obama's"; but that is just the point genius. if it's all bush's fault obama cant have taken credit for it before it all went to shit, if you're saying it was always a mess. if you're saying it was a mess and obama made it better, like biden tried to say, then you dont get to go back and say it's all bush's fault again

sorry leftard but you idiots just cant have it both ways

Partisans cannot. Politics aside, most of the fault is on Bush because of the invasion. After the US withdrawal most of the fault is on the Shiite Government of Iraq for prosecuting Sunnis. Certainly some blame goes to President Obama for not putting more pressure on the Iraqi Government to be more inclusive, but I think a return to a civil war was inevitable as soon as US troop left.

Both Bush presidents gave us ISIS - especially Bush 43. Not only did Bush 43 lie us into Iraq - his daddy, Bush 41, lied us into the First Gulf War by suckering Saddam into invading Kuwait. The Bushes cost America much prestige, blood and treasure.

Bush 41 suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait by giving him the "green light" via April Glaspie.

It is now more than fifteen years since that fateful meeting on July 25, 1990 between then-US Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie and President Saddam Hussein that the Iraqi leader interpreted as a "green light" from Washington for his invasion of Kuwait eight days later.

TRANSCRIPT: Is the US State Department still keeping April Glaspie under wraps?

Bush 43 conjured up lies to invade Iraq a 2nd time. He was planning to invade Iraq before 9/11.

You started a thread based on the rantings of an indoctrinated student? Desperate.

Both Bush presidents gave us ISIS - especially Bush 43. Not only did Bush 43 lie us into Iraq - his daddy, Bush 41, lied us into the First Gulf War by suckering Saddam into invading Kuwait. The Bushes cost America much prestige, blood and treasure.

Bush 41 suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait by giving him the "green light" via April Glaspie.

It is now more than fifteen years since that fateful meeting on July 25, 1990 between then-US Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie and President Saddam Hussein that the Iraqi leader interpreted as a "green light" from Washington for his invasion of Kuwait eight days later.

Bush 43 conjured up lies to invade Iraq a 2nd time. He was planning to invade Iraq before 9/11.

You started a thread based on the rantings of an indoctrinated student? Desperate.

That student simply echoed what most Americans already know. Jeb is trying to clean up the Bush holocaust.

I thought Jeb was supposed to be the smart one?

Jeb Bush wants to bring back the Bush Doctrine - The Washington Post

Doesn't change the fact that when Jr. got rid of Saddam (who was a dictator that didn't like competition), ISIL came around.

Why? Simple.................Jr. killed Saddam who kept the terrorists at bay, because he didn't like competition.

If you want to blame someone for the rise of ISIL, blame Jr.

tried to take credit for bush's successes

If President Bushes Iraq policy was a success I'd hate to see what one of his failures would look like.

well biden seemed to think so when he said "iraq will become known as one of obama's greatest foreign policy achievements"

now i know just wrote biden said "obama's"; but that is just the point genius. if it's all bush's fault obama cant have taken credit for it before it all went to shit, if you're saying it was always a mess. if you're saying it was a mess and obama made it better, like biden tried to say, then you dont get to go back and say it's all bush's fault again

sorry leftard but you idiots just cant have it both ways

Partisans cannot. Politics aside, most of the fault is on Bush because of the invasion. After the US withdrawal most of the fault is on the Shiite Government of Iraq for prosecuting Sunnis. Certainly some blame goes to President Obama for not putting more pressure on the Iraqi Government to be more inclusive, but I think a return to a civil war was inevitable as soon as US troop left.

"Certainly some blame goes to President Obama " <---- only some blame?

I tend to notice that most of the left argues from pure will and not from analytic logic. There own mind they think they are 1000% correct and anything that doesn't agree with them is 1000% wrong. I wish I had that much self-esteem in life but if I did any stupid idea that I come up with I would spout out and I would probably sound just like this college kid.

Doesn't change the fact that when Jr. got rid of Saddam (who was a dictator that didn't like competition), ISIL came around.

Why? Simple.................Jr. killed Saddam who kept the terrorists at bay, because he didn't like competition.

If you want to blame someone for the rise of ISIL, blame Jr.

Yeah that's not what happened but don't let reality cloudy your Obama worship

ISIS started in Syria thanks to Obama's backing of the Syrian rebels.... another dumbfuck liberal who doesn't know here asshole from a buttonhole.

Booooooossshhhhhhhh....

:lol:

Your brother created ISIS,” college student Ivy Ziedrich told Jeb Bush during a town-hall-style meeting in Reno, Nevada.

Moments earlier, the former Florida governor had been telling the audience that President Barack Obama was responsible for the rise of the militant group. But Ziedrich, a student at the University of Nevada, Reno, replied that Bush’s version of history glossed over a few key events.

“You stated that ISIS was created because we don’t have enough presence and we’ve been pulling out of the Middle East,” she said. “However, the threat of ISIS was created by the Iraqi coalition authority, which ousted the entire government of Iraq. It was when 30,000 individuals who are part of the Iraqi military were forced out. They had no employment, they had no income, yet they were left with access to all the same arms and weapons.”

“Is the situation under control in Ramadi?” asked Senator John McCain at a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing this summer. When the witness, Gen. John Abizaid, seemed to waffle in his answer, McCain startled those present not so much with his military concerns, which he has often expressed before, but with his figure of speech: “What I worry about is we’re playing a game of whack-a-mole here.”

Following up on “Meet the Press,” NBC’s David Gregory asked: “Whack-a-mole? What are you talking about?”

“There’s the old arcade game,” McCain explained, “where the head — you bang it down, and another head pops up someplace else. That’s basically what I was talking about. We have never had sufficient number of troops to clear and hold, what we call the oil-spot strategy, which everybody knows is the successful way to combat an insurgency.”

Forum List

Back