Student is admitted to Stanford with Essay that simply repeated Black lives matter 100 times

Don't forget he's also a pedophile worshipper which is a big check mark in the win column for academia.

It makes me very angry that such shit and academia the core of western civilization is said in the same sentence...sadly, you do have a point.

I see you are from Portland, Oregon and I flew there to do a huge project in Corvallis for Hewlett Packard. I loved Mt. Hood when flying near and almost over it to get to Portland. Hazel Nuts are the rage on the Willamette River. Beautiful state and friendly people.

Take your friendly banter elsewhere. We are trying to hate each other here.

I was born and bred in Ohio and ohio means beautiful in native American tongue. Say something bad about Ohio and I flip the switch from friendly to enemy.

Ohio is for fags.
ya, I watched the Reds game last night.
I've seen more fans at my churches outings.

As is always the case, the birdbrains on the right in America, Trump voters, and republican ideologues see the world through their biased and bigoted hatred and racism. One wonders whether they will ever grow up? Doubtful it seems.

"He hopes his story will encourage others to fight intolerance and social inequity...Ahmed is still deciding which school he will attend. But wherever he goes to college, he said it's his goal to listen, develop and innovate to become a better advocate and a better citizen."

"I am many things, but I am an unapologetic progressive activist first and foremost," he said.

Student gets into Stanford after writing #BlackLivesMatter on application 100 times - CNN.com

As is always the case, the birdbrains on the right in America, Trump voters, and republican ideologues see the world through their biased and bigoted hatred and racism. One wonders whether they will ever grow up? Doubtful it seems.

"He hopes his story will encourage others to fight intolerance and social inequity...Ahmed is still deciding which school he will attend. But wherever he goes to college, he said it's his goal to listen, develop and innovate to become a better advocate and a better citizen."

"I am many things, but I am an unapologetic progressive activist first and foremost," he said.

Student gets into Stanford after writing #BlackLivesMatter on application 100 times - CNN.com

BLM is not about listening.

He is a fool. And anyone that thinks that BLM is a good thing is also a fool.

Listen even if we accept the premise that repeating "black lives matters" 100 times to be an adequate application essay answer (which it is not) he still didn't answer the 2nd half of the question which was "why?" Bottom line he did not answer the application question, end of.

And yet ALL of the Ivy League schools, along with Stanford rejected this Asian American who scored perfect on the ACT along with 13 advanced placement classes. He had a 4.67 GPA second in his class, along with a 2230 which was in the 99th percentile.

He was rejected BY ALL OF THOSE IVY Schools. He was also rejected by that same Stanford.

A perfect SAT score denied entrance to ivy league schools liberals trickle down stupid...,

A perfect ACT score couldn't get this student into Yale, Princeton, or Stanford, and he says it's because he's Asian-American

I want to see the liberals justify this. You fucking losers.
Maybe it's because he was CHEATING. How do you get perfect SAT and ACT scores? Either your articles are wrong or something's rotten in Denmark.

Forum List

Back