Strzok Is A Jozke

Do You Feel FBI Agents are Proud of Agent Strzok?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2FFDA6DF-2029-43D2-B3C7-1A4FDB646A99.gif
Fuk all you republican traitors May you all die a horrible death

:boo_hoo14:

Wait, isn't there a rule you can't threaten someone's life online?
Fuk you you fn republican coward

Watching this lowlife shitbag smirking at the Committee, I noticed he also likes to bare his upper teeth when he lies. At some point he practiced this look in front of a mirror for hours....it's so contrived it's ridiculous. Something he'd do to appear to be something he ain't....a badass. So I tried it myself in front of a mirror....Try it...you can't do it without sounding like Jimmy Cagney on helium.
lol.gif

trump-russia-probe-congress.jpg

Our Congress is a disgrace.

They dragged a good man's name though the mud for their own partisan purposes.

There is a special place in hell reserved for the GOP fools and trump lackys.
Watching this lowlife shitbag smirking at the Committee, I noticed he also likes to bare his upper teeth when he lies. At some point he practiced this look in front of a mirror for hours....it's so contrived it's ridiculous. Something he'd do to appear to be something he ain't....a badass. So I tried it myself in front of a mirror....Try it...you can't do it without sounding like Jimmy Cagney on helium.
lol.gif

trump-russia-probe-congress.jpg

Our Congress is a disgrace.

They dragged a good man's name though the mud for their own partisan purposes.

There is a special place in hell reserved for the GOP fools and trump lackys.

"dragged a good man's name though the mud"

LMAO

Hey, Strzok, did you indeed fuck that bitch, Lisa Page?

Well ya.

You'd fuck anything wouldn't you.

I refuse to answer that question.
I bet he's seen the trump pee tape.

That one seems as smart as Strzok.
Yeah 26 years service ,,,, served ,,while the ah you morons support ran like the scumbag he is

Well you can pretty much guarantee that's 26 years is getting flushed down the toilet.

Yeah 26 years service ,,,, served ,,while the ah you morons support ran like the scumbag he is

Well you can pretty much guarantee that's 26 years is getting flushed down the toilet.
And you support the pussy grabber. It all figures.

Bullshit only by you fn traitors who don't give a shit that your ah won with russian help fu and anyone who agrees with you yellow pos

Ah, trying to change the subject...mediocre attempt.

Bullshit only by you fn traitors who don't give a shit that your ah won with russian help fu and anyone who agrees with you yellow pos

Ok, I give, we'll have to get him a participation trophy before his sendoff.

And all the campaign contributions Obama collected from China? Let me guess, crickets right. :eusa_hand:

And all the campaign contributions Obama collected from China? Let me guess, crickets right. :eusa_hand:
And where did your ah get his money from ?? Putin

Ah, trying to change the subject...mediocre attempt.
Ah...no wonder you don't like the comparison....you come out rather...er....short that way.

These republican ah's are still worried about hills e mails and not the scumbag in our wh who got there with russian help

After Strzok’s performance today. Is there any case he has ever worked on that can’t be now questioned about its authenticity? Is every case he touched now up for dismissal?
Provide me concrete proof his bias interfered with the investigation.

Hillary is still walking around free.

That's not proof. It is just another sound bite. But what is true is the guy who chanted lock her up is locked up.
What is true is several folks on trump transition team are indicted.
Take a deep breath, all I ask is let the meuller investigation go where the facts lead. Let's not be partisan trying to create a climate to undermine his investigation. We need to rule out "T" is not a manchurian candidate. Stakes are too high not to do that. Too many red flags and too many interactions with Russians. Even the Bi-partisan senate committee has concluded Putin boy preferred orange "T".

[Q

The real jerk is the idiot, Louie Gohmert from Texas.

The jerk was the filthy FBI investigator that used his office to undermine an elected President.

The jerks were also the filthy Democrats that used the meeting today to give their stupid anti Trump hate speeches.

Shame on the Democrats and their asshole operatives like Strzok.

[Q

The real jerk is the idiot, Louie Gohmert from Texas.

The jerk was the filthy FBI investigator that used his office to undermine an elected President.

The jerks were also the filthy Democrats that used the meeting today to give their stupid anti Trump hate speeches.

Shame on the Democrats and their asshole operatives like Strzok.
You ASS HOLE he had information on trump being investigated that he NEVER mentioned until after your scumbag traitor was elected

Peter Strzok and Lisa Page are both cheating dirtbags. Both are married and Page has young children.

He can’t keep his cock in his pants and she can’t keep cocks out of her panties.

Neither have moral courage and they both are dishonest and they both are Liberal turds, which is why they are in this mess.

Forum List

Back