Strzok Is A Jozke

Do You Feel FBI Agents are Proud of Agent Strzok?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still waiting for you or anyone else to tell me how he broke the law -- not about your feelings or how mad you are that he spoke ill of Trump -- i want you to name me any criminal statute that he broke..

Here ya go 4-eyes...read em and weep.....18 US Code 2384 & 2385
Horn you're full of ,,,,,,,,trump
U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy | US Law | LII / Legal ...
18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy
If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or ...

Watching this lowlife shitbag smirking at the Committee, I noticed he also likes to bare his upper teeth when he lies. At some point he practiced this look in front of a mirror for hours....it's so contrived it's ridiculous. Something he'd do to appear to be something he ain't....a badass. So I tried it myself in front of a mirror....Try it...you can't do it without sounding like Jimmy Cagney on helium.
lol.gif

trump-russia-probe-congress.jpg

For the record I believe "jozke" would be pronounced YOTS-kee.

Still waiting for you or anyone else to tell me how he broke the law -- not about your feelings or how mad you are that he spoke ill of Trump -- i want you to name me any criminal statute that he broke..

Here ya go 4-eyes...read em and weep.....18 US Code 2384 & 2385
You have solidified the fact that you are an idiot

So please show me how Strzok personally committed sedition -- saying mean things about the person who was not elected president yet doesnt count idiot

Still waiting for a Trump supporter to give me the criminal statute that Strzok was supposed to be arrested for?
Obstruction of justice. Slow walked Hillary-Weiner investigation to protect her because of his political beliefs. Then turned on a dime and launched false dossier Trump witch hunt.
No he didn't slow walk the hillary investigation --- he was directed by the FBI Director to focus more on the Russian interference into the election

That's like a firefighter showing up to put out a grass fire and ignoring the fact the house itself is on fire -- every sane human being would believe the house fire has more priority...

and furthermore, the question that Trump lovers still have not explained is --- why is it that NO ONE in the FBI said anything about Trump being investigated until 5 months after he was already elected?

You have no ansswer, because there was no fucking conspiracy against Trump idiot

Still waiting for a Trump supporter to give me the criminal statute that Strzok was supposed to be arrested for?
Obstruction of justice. Slow walked Hillary-Weiner investigation to protect her because of his political beliefs. Then turned on a dime and launched false dossier Trump witch hunt.
No he didn't slow walk the hillary investigation --- he was directed by the FBI Director to focus more on the Russian interference into the election

That's like a firefighter showing up to put out a grass fire and ignoring the fact the house itself is on fire -- every sane human being would believe the house fire has more priority...

and furthermore, the question that Trump lovers still have not explained is --- why is it that NO ONE in the FBI said anything about Trump being investigated until 5 months after he was already elected?

You have no ansswer, because there was no fucking conspiracy against Trump idiot
You are ignorant to the facts. He absolutely did...you liberals lost in 2016 stop trying to usurp democracy.

Forum List

Back